Poll: Q. Further buildup of Ravi and Bhola's Role in the story.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Ravi is not informed by Preeti or Simran and Bhola continues to milk Simran and thereafter proceed to tge next level.
47.11%
57 47.11%
2. Ravi is convinced by Preeti and thereafter Simran separately to allow Bhola to milk her and also impregnate them both at a later stage.
23.14%
28 23.14%
3. Ravi notices one day Simran getting milked but doesn't intervene and then makes way for Bhola to even impregnate Simran in future.
28.93%
35 28.93%
4. Something else entirely sent on DM.
0.83%
1 0.83%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery The Forbidden Relief – My Wife's Secret
flamethrower

Preeti leaned in, genuinely fascinated and a little shocked.
 
“Wow… Simran, I won’t judge you at all. Especially after everything you’ve been through with the milk and the pain. It must be so difficult. But this is scary even to listen to. A person with such a huge dick as you say… and he sucks your boobs every day? What if he forces you someday? What if one day he loses control?”
 
Simran shook her head quickly, almost defensively.
 
“No, no, Preeti… it can never happen. It can never happen, I swear on my life. I trust him. He is innocent. He really thinks he is just helping me with the milk. He never crosses the line unless I let him.”
 
Preeti gave her a long, thoughtful look.
 
“That’s a big word — trust, Simran. I hope you know what you are doing. Actually… I understand you have no other option right now. The pump wasn’t enough, Ravi can’t do it… I’m surprised your boobs make so much milk though. It’s like your body is in overdrive.”
 
Simran waved her hand, still blushing.
 
“Chhor na… jo hai so hai. You tell me what to do about your problem instead.”
 
Preeti went silent. She took a slow sip of her drink, staring out at the dark, wet balcony. Simran also fell quiet, sipping her own drink. For a few seconds, both women sat lost in their thoughts, the distant thunder rumbling softly.
 
Then, almost at the same time, they looked at each other.
 
“Yes,” Preeti said.
 
“No,” Simran said at the exact same moment.
 
They both laughed nervously.
 
Preeti spoke first, leaning forward with determination.
 
“Simmu, listen to me…”
 
Simran immediately shook her head, eyes wide.
 
“No, Preeti… you know what you are saying? You are mad!”
 
Preeti didn’t back down.
 
“I am not mad. It’s the perfect choice.”
 
Simran’s voice rose slightly, a mix of shock and disbelief.
 
“Perfect choice? Preeti, are you hearing yourself? You want to use Bhola for… for that? For Shikha? No way. Absolutely not.”
 
Preeti held up her hand, trying to calm her.
 
“Just hear me out. Think about it logically. He is already involved with you in a very intimate way. He knows about your milk, he is discreet, he lives in your house, he is loyal to you. He is strong, healthy, and from what you just described… very well-endowed. Biologically, he sounds perfect. And most importantly — he is already under your control. You can set the rules. No emotions, no complications, just the act for the baby.”
 
Simran stared at her, mouth slightly open.
 
“Preeti… this is insane. He is my servant. He sucks my breasts every day for milk. Now you want him to… to have sex with Shikha? To put that huge thing inside her? What if he catches feelings? What if Ravi finds out? What if Shikha gets attached? This is too dangerous.”
 
Preeti sighed but kept her tone calm and persuasive.
 
“I know it sounds crazy. But right now, I don’t see any other safe option. Random strangers are risky. Arjun almost destroyed his own relationship. Bhola is already in your life. You trust him. You said he never crosses the line unless you allow it. We can control everything — when, how, how many times. It could be clinical. Just for the baby. Nothing more.”
 
Simran shook her head again, but her voice was less certain now.
 
“I… I don’t know, Preeti. It feels wrong. He is mine… I mean, he helps me. I can’t just lend him to Shikha like that.”
 
Preeti gave her a gentle, knowing smile.
 
“Exactly. He is already helping you. Maybe he can help us too. Just think about it. That’s all I’m asking.”
 
The two friends sat in charged silence, the weight of Preeti’s suggestion hanging heavily between them as the cool night air blew across the balcony.
 
Preeti took a slow sip of her drink, then looked straight at Simran with calm determination.
 
“It’s not for Shikha,” she said quietly. “I will be the one.”
 
Simran’s eyes widened in shock.
 
“Preeti… what?”
 
Preeti nodded, her voice steady but soft.
 
“I will carry the baby. I’ve decided. Shikha has been through enough. Her mental health is already breaking. I can’t watch her suffer anymore. So this time… it will be me.”
Simran stared at her best friend, trying to process the words.
 
“Preeti… you can’t be serious.”
 
“I am serious,” Preeti replied. “And I know you will do it for me. Because if the roles were reversed, I would do it for you without thinking twice. That’s what we are — we take care of each other.”
 
Simran shook her head, her voice rising with disbelief and worry.
 
“Preeti, you don’t understand. He is a kid… but a kid who has a huge, huge dick. You have not seen it the way I have. It will tear you apart. It’s not normal. It’s thicker than my wrist. When it gets fully hard, it stands straight up like a pole. I’m telling you — it’s scary.”
 
Preeti leaned forward, her expression softening. She reached out, gently cupped Simran’s face with both hands, and kissed her softly on the lips — a tender, reassuring smooch that lasted a few seconds.
 
“I need him, Simmu,” she whispered against her lips. “I need that monster.”
 
Simran pulled back slightly, breathing deep and shaky. She looked overwhelmed.
“I… I need time to understand this. It’s too much to process right now.”
 
Preeti gave her a patient smile and took another sip.
 
“Okay. Take your time. But tell me one thing truthfully.”
 
She paused, eyes sparkling with curiosity.
 
“Did you see that thing? Like… really see it?”
 
Simran’s voice dropped to a whisper.
 
“Yes.”
 
Preeti’s eyes widened.
 
“No, no — I mean really, really. Outside the pants. Erect. Saluting you. Standing tall and proud.”
 
Simran’s voice became even quieter, almost embarrassed.
“…Yes.”

flamethrower
flamethrower                            Like & Rate                        flamethrower 
[+] 7 users Like doodhwale_bhaiya's post
Like Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Forbidden Relief – My Wife's Secret - by doodhwale_bhaiya - 19-04-2026, 02:45 AM



Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)