Adultery Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190-Completed
Extended update........... hope it will stop the squabble.

Daddy's getting Married.

The revelation killed her hopes of ever reconciling with Brijesh. Even after two years of being ignored by him, she still loved him. And now, she felt that all hope was lost. She knew that she had no one to blame but herself. She started therapy again, and she went on to anti depressant medication once again as well.

Eventually, she resolved in her mind that she would have to settle for some other man, other than the man she truly loved. After not giving up by Mahesh, Komal accepted a date with him and the sex was good, and Mahesh was a good guy she thought, he explain everything to her in which condition he utter those silly words and what are his feeling for her, but he was not someone she saw herself with as his wife. She declined further opportunities to date him.

Finally, Komal resolved that she had to move on. She decided to write Brijesh a letter wishing him well in his future marriage, and also apologizing one last time for how she had ruined what they all had in this 12 beautiful years together.

She also decided to tell him everything from start to finish. All about her obsession and fantasies. She told him that the ironic thing was how he found that brief after she had resolved to stop seeing Mahesh. This was painful, but she felt relieved and free after pen it down.

She also told Brijesh about how totally depressed she had been over the past two years, and how she had hoped he could forgive her and give her one more chance. But she realized that was a silly dream. Finally, she told him that she truly wished she could undo the hurt she had done to him and the kids. She knew that his not talking to her when they were alone together was a measure of how much she had hurt him. She wished him well and ended the letter.

The next time Komal saw Brijesh, he thanked her for her letter when they were alone. His eyes had tears in them. He told her that he had missed her incredibly, but was so devastated by what she had done; He told her that even now, he still missed her and what they all had together. He also said that knowing the full story was better for him, and although it still hurt to know it, he also realized that she too had suffered greatly because of her actions.
He told her he really missed the time they spend together and the talks about them people's shared that they are the most happiest and loving couple around here but our story is like the same the couple had in "Revolutionary Road.

My heart want to give you another chance but mind doesn't allows me.

Really don't want to bear this pain but i don't have any choices here. Now i left my journey in the hand of god and time decides it, I pray someday our circumstances are in our favor.

As he going to left with the kids, he said, “By the way, Taniya and I have called off the wedding.

While I really like her very much, and the kids do as well, I realized that I don’t really love her. And it would be selfish on my part to marry her when I am not fully in love with her because my heart is elsewhere.”

He hold her face in his hands and looked in her eyes!!
Bye and Take care of yourself for me.
He said it and kissed her forehead and headed out with tears in his eyes without waiting for the response of Komal.

Komal was stunned as Brijesh said these words and left the house with their kids. It was the first time he had spoken to her alone in over two years.

Theirs a joy and sorrow in her eyes!!!!!!!

Note:- What going to happen it's in future.

Thanks, you all like it and forced me to write this extended episode.

It's End here from my side if someone want to take over my blessing
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-01-2019, 05:12 PM