Adultery Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190-Completed
Quote:breville1:

I did say I would be facetious. The case I quoted, however , is a real one and indeed evidence that reality is stranger than fiction. It is also a tribute to an adaptive husband who did not debate the point, when he knew the larger community was likely to find favour with the wife- even if she was at fault and he knew it. I know- arguable point.

The mature person is someone who does not throw a tantrum in the face of provocation. Finding evidence of a spouse being unfaithful is indeed inflammatory. But a mature spouse confronts the spouse with the evidence and then chooses to have some space to reflect and consider options, rather than storm off with no consideration to how it might impact on the children. While the faithful spouse dies have a reason to feel resentful, my humble submission is that a mature person would show that resentment in a mature way.

About Brijesh's appearance, the initial comparison with the stud, is not in favour of Brijesh, leading to the perception that he had either let himself go or he was starting to look the 8 years older than his wife.

Above all, the stud could waltz like a dream- what greater temptation for a hot-blooded woman, but then , I am becoming facetious again.
For heaven's sake!! Are you kidding?? It is absolutely normal to go ballistic when confronted with that kind of evidence. Why would there be another man's underpants in the bedroom?? The Pool Repair guy just left it there...it was being used as an oily rag??

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-01-2019, 04:44 PM