Adultery Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190-Completed
Komal had arrived home about forty-five minutes before Mahesh’s call came. She had made fairly good time getting home since she left before the crush of weekend traffic out of the mountains. She took a few minutes to put away some clothes which she had brought back with her. Then she changed into her swim suit and made a strong drink for herself and went into the yard to lie by the pool and contemplate her predicament. The only good thing, possible good thing, which had happened, was the arrival of some serious cramps which she thought might very well mean the beginning of her period, indicating that she had escaped pregnancy. There was no bleeding yet, but the cramps were a welcome sign for Komal.

Little by little, as the cramps continued, she felt the huge weight that had been weighing on her for the past two weeks begin to lift. She was nearly positive that the tell tale signs of her cycle were upon her. As she sat back in her lounge chair by the pool, she took a long drink of her scotch and breathed a sigh of relief, and for the first time in fourteen days enjoyed the strong heat of the early summer’s sun.

Komal was thrilled that ultimately she had not become pregnant with Mahesh’s child. Moreover, she was amazed that she had not. As her mind replayed yet again the events of their night together, she just thought that such intense love making, and such large amounts of Mahesh’s seed had to combine to impregnate here at her most fertile time. She was indeed lucky, and she knew it. But now that the crisis was past, she knew that she still had to tell Mahesh that she couldn’t continue with what had started two weeks earlier. But, every time she let her mind visualize his finely crafted, mocha colored, muscular body with his remarkably handsome face, she felt her heart flutter and her vagina dampen.

Komal finished her drink quickly, and as she was headed into the house to get another, the phone rang. Thinking it might be Brijesh and the kids, she was quietly glad they had called now rather than her calling later. She felt as though she needed to get a little bit of a buzz going to celebrate her period. “Hello.” She said, not even bothering to check the caller ID.

“Hey Komal.” Mahesh said into his cell. “I just got off the phone with Brijesh, so I know they’re all still in the mountains. Can you put up with a little company for a few minutes? I’ve been dying to see you, or even to talk with you for the past two weeks.”

Immediately, at the sound of his voice, Komal’s stomach felt a wave of anxiety, and her abdomen was simultaneously awash with desire. She just had not expected it to be Mahesh. Moreover, it took her a moment to process what he had said. She recovered from the surprise and said, “Sure Mahesh. I’ve thought about you this whole time as well. I could use some company. I don’t expect anyone to stop by. What did you say to Brijesh when you called up there?”

“I just told him that I was calling to give you our work location for tomorrow. We exchanged some small talk, and he told me to call you here. I hope that was okay with you babe, but I just had to talk with you. As each day went by, I was getting worried about you. I’m afraid I might have ruined your vacation.”

Komal felt relieved. She knew that Brijesh would not be suspicious about the call at all. But she was puzzled by what Mahesh meant about ruining her vacation. “Mahesh, how could you have ruined my vacation?”

“I don’t know Komal. All kinds of thoughts have been running through my head about you. I can explain them to you when I get there. Or, would you rather come to my place, or do you want to meet somewhere else?” Mahesh said, thinking that she might not really want anyone to see him pulling into her driveway and entering her house.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-01-2019, 02:28 PM