Adultery Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190-Completed
Finally, Mahesh decided that he could wait no longer, he had to talk with Komal to make sure that she was okay, and that she knew he would be there for her if she needed him for anything at all. Thus, he called information for Komal and Brijesh’s phone number in the mountains. He figured they had to have a phone up there, and it was probably listed. He would call under the guise of telling Komal where their work location would be the next day. This was not unusual for team members to do just before a new site visit was to take place, so it would not arouse any suspicions in Brijesh.

Mahesh made his call in the late afternoon, and Brijesh and the kids had just returned from the lake when the phone rang.

“Hello.” Came Brijesh’s voice.

“Hi, Brijesh? This is Mahesh. Just calling to give Komal our work location for tomorrow. Is she around?”

“Hi Mahesh. Actually, she left early this afternoon for home; and she should probably be there right about now. The kids and I are going to stay for the week, and Komal’s going to rejoin us Thursday night after work. But, if you call her at home, she should be there, or just about there. How was your vacation? Did you do anything?” Brijesh asked. He had only met Mahesh a couple of times, and he had talked to him on the phone a number of times. He found Mahesh to be a pretty pleasant guy all around. Usually when they talked on the phone, they did a little bit of small talk with one another.

“Vacation was perfect. I just did stuff around the yard and house. And, I’m surprised at how much I got done. Was your vacation good? The weather up there was supposed to be great the whole time for the past two weeks.” Mahesh responded, as he thought about Komal arriving home alone, and being alone for the next four nights…..perfect, he thought, hoped.

“Yeah, weather was great; we spent a lot of time on the lake with the kids. They loved it. And we were exhausted most nights, but they have this endless well of energy…..anyway, we all had a great time. Too bad it went so quickly for Komal; I know she would have loved to stay up here. But, why don’t you give her a call at home, it will ease her back into the world of work.” Brijesh said, thinking how wonderful it would have been if she had three straight weeks off.

“Sure, Brijesh. I’ll do that; enjoy the rest of the week.” Mahesh said; as he wondered if Komal would really rather spend the next four nights with Brijesh or with him.

“Thanks Mahesh. Take care.” And they both hung up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-01-2019, 02:26 PM