Adultery Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190-Completed
For his part, Mahesh was so horny after having danced with the princess of his dreams that he was glad he had dark slacks on which hid to some degree the extent of his excitement. Her body was at once soft and sweet smelling, and yet it retained remarkable firmness where it should. Her beautiful breasts pressed against him felt wonderful. And holding her ass was an incredible experience. And the fact that she did not shrink away from his excited and engorged pleasure wand gave him added hope for what the future might hold.

You two looked so hot out there. I mean, you really looked like the hottest couple. Better be careful Komal, you know what they say about going outside the basket and all that." She kidded. Gitanjali also a bong

Thanks Gitanjali. Are you going to have one more drink?Komal asked.

I don't think I can, in fact, I think I need some coffee before I drive home. Sorry to poop out on you, but I'm not as young as you two. Do you want to stop somewhere for coffee, or are you going to stay and have another? I can do coffee on my own, no problem.

Komal was inwardly disappointed, but she realized this was her chance to get herself out of this situation. "No, I can do coffee. What do you think Mahesh? Wanna do?

Tell you what, my house is about a few km from here, and I have a great new expresso machine if you trust me to do the honors of making the coffee. It won't curl your hair, but close.

Komal felt a touch of excitement and looked to Gitanjali. Does that work for you Gita?

Sure, if you're sure you don't mind Mahesh.

Not at all, let's go.

The three of them left the restaurant with Mahesh leading the two women who followed in their cars to his house. Once there, he immediately set about making the coffee, and then gave the women a tour of his ranch style home which was remarkably neat and well decorated in the opinions of both Gitanjali and Komal.

Look, since I am not driving anywhere, I am going to have another drink. Komal, do you want to try another drink or do you want coffee also?

Komal was feeling pretty sober as she had danced off most of the alcohol she thought...... "I'll have just one more Mahesh, and then I really need to do the espresso thing." She was not sure why she went with another drink, but she had already decided to drive north in the morning, rather than that night. She took out her cell and called Brijesh to let him know that she was tired, and would be up in the morning. He said that would be fine, and that he would call her later before she went to bed.

That done, she joined Mahesh and Gitanjali on the screen porch for her drink. The night was a mild and the porch overlooked Mahesh's beautiful pool. He was clearly into his house and grounds. Mahesh had put on a couple of CD's and the three of them talked about work and a variety of things. Gitanjali, feeling better with the espresso in her, said she really had to go. Komal got up to leave as well, thinking it proper since she was married and didn't think it would be a good idea to stay and finish her drink.

Komal, you don't have to leave because I am, be serious. Enjoy your drink, but be careful of this cutie. I think he likes you." Gitanjali said as she bid them both goodbye. With Gitanjali gone, Komal felt very awkward but pretended to be fine with finishing her drink. Her heart was racing, and she could feel that her vagina was warm and moist just from the thought of being alone in Mahesh's house with him.

The liquor had definitely lowered her inhibitions and increased her horniness level. Each time she let her eyes wander across his handsome face and beautifully chiseled frame, she experienced a new wave of excitement. The guy was just so hot looking. And, she never thought she would ever feel that about a black guy. But this one was definitely hot, and intelligent, and had a great personality as well.

Mahesh took the lead in conversation. You know I was really kidding about you dancing , You danced great. Really. His smile was so handsome and disarming Komal thought. She looked directly at him and felt her heart flutter as she look in the beautiful form of his chiseled body. His short sleeve shirt hugged his bulging biceps, and she thought again how hot he must look without any shirt at all. Her mind was undressing him, and it liked what it saw.

Right Mahesh. I almost believe that. You just wanted me to pull in closer so you could have an excuse for putting your hands all over my butt. I knew what you were up to. Komal smiled back in return. She took another drink and let the warmth of the alcohol wash through her veins.

Really, you were great, especially once you loosened up. That was perfect for me. What most women need to realize is the fact that a dance is just that.

So tell me. Now Komal was getting daring. If a dance is really just a dance, do you always get as excited as you were with everyone who does a slow one with you? And she looked directly at his crotch telling him exactly what she was talking about. Mahesh smiled and admitted that he did not.

Ah.....not really. It depends on the person Komal. Actually, I was hoping we could have danced at least one more before we left. I really enjoyed the slow one with you. Are you saying you didn't like dancing with me that way?

Komal looked directly at Mahesh, taking in his handsome face sitting atop that fantastic body. She felt her vagina tingle with its juices. "I didn't say that. In fact, I kind of liked it.

With the music from the CD player in the background, Mahesh moved toward her and asked: Want to try it again? He looked straight into her eyes.

Her heart was racing and her vagina was quivering in excitement. She knew she should end the night right here. But she thought that a dance is only a dance. Sure, why not?" Was all she could manage.

Their eyes remained locked for a moment longer, and then he put his strong arms around her and she lay her body softly into his tightly muscled torso. She put her hands around his neck and again rested her head on his neck and chest. He felt so good she thought to herself. She felt Mahesh's manhood immediately when he used his hands now on her ass cheeks to pull her gently into himself. As if to tell him that it was okay to do that, she felt herself push into him just a bit. With that, she could feel him harden even more.

They swayed in unison and she felt as though she could fall asleep in his powerful arms. He smelled manly and strong to her and she loved the feeling of his cock pressed into her abdomen.

Mahesh loved her soft body and her sweet smell. He did not want to rush this, did not know how far she would go, but this was a great beginning he thought to himself. As they continued to dance, he turned his head slightly so he could look down at her. She was beautiful, and now with his heart racing he made his move. He gently kissed her forehead. It was a soft kiss, not much pressure at all. When it was over, he continued to rest his lips and face on top of her head.

Komal felt the kiss and a wave of excitement washed over her body. And then she felt his lips and face resting on her head. She had to do something, and so she just turned her head slightly to look up at him. "Is this still just a dance? She whispered.

Their eyes locked for a moment and Mahesh whispered back: "I don't think so babe." He then bent his head slightly, moving his lips to hers. Without thinking, she yielded to the urges she had felt for so long toward this man. And she moved her lips to his, and they locked in a prolonged, and heated, and passionate kiss. Komal immediately felt a thrill like an electrical charge run through her body, and her love juices began flowing in her vagina.

Mahesh had clasped his hands tightly to her ass, and had pulled her into his body causing her to feel the incredibly hard manhood hidden under his cotton slacks. It felt so hard and so large. As they continued to kiss, Komal removed her right hand from around his neck and slipped it under his loose shirt, letting her hand roam across his remarkably sculpted abs, chest, and shoulders. He felt exactly as she had imagined, hard and defined. As her fingers brushed across his nipple, and she pinched it gently.

Holding Komal and being locked in this kiss was heaven for Mahesh. She felt so delicate, yet so firm. He took his right hand and slipped it under the waistband of both her cotton slacks and then her panties. He let it rest on his beautifully round and firm ass cheek. After only moments, Mahesh caused his hand to follow the crack of Komal's ass, and he let his fingers travel to her vagina.

When his fingers touched the warm and nearly dripping pussy, he felt Komal jump in excitement. Slowly and deliberately he massaged her g spot with his forefinger and middle finger, all the while continuing to kiss her passionately. Komal moved herself slowly into the touch of Mahesh's fingers, and she could feel wave after wave of excitement building in her vagina and reverberating throughout her body.

If he kept this up for just a short while longer, she knew that a huge orgasm would explode throughout her pussy and its effects would shake her entire body. She found it so exciting that this incredibly good looking man who felt so hot to her touch was interested in her in a sexual way. And while she had some misgivings about being unfaithful earlier, right now she was focused on squeezing as much pleasure out of the moment as possible. She wanted to feel her naked body intertwined with Mahesh's in the worst way.

Mahesh could feel the quivers beginning to deepen as he continued to finger Komal's pussy. He knew she was close, and that is where he wanted her. But, he did not want her to cum just yet. He wanted that to be truly special for both of them.

To make things more comfortable for them, he used his left hand to reach under her blouse and unsnap her bra, and then he helped her as she lifted her blouse over her head revealing two beautifully round and firm breasts with wonderful pink nipples that Mahesh had so often imagined in his mind. Taking his hand from her drenched pussy, he bent his head and gently kissed each breast and sucked each for just a moment. Then, he removed his own shirt and watched Komal's eyes widen as his upper body became naked and visible to her for the first time.

She immediately ran both hands up and down the form of his body, touching the waist, abs, chest, and shoulders. He wasted no time in untying the cloth tie that held her cotton slacks in place around her tiny waist. And she set her hands to work on his slacks, allowing them to drop to the floor. Now the two new found lovers were naked save by her panties and his briefs. Komal immediately grasped at Mahesh's thick manhood which had nearly pushed itself out of the fabric of his briefs. With his free hand, Mahesh slid Komal's panties to the floor, rendering her beautiful body completely naked. He felt his cock jump at the sight. She was all that he had imagined and more.

Komal now used both hands and slid Mahesh's briefs down his muscled thighs and calves, revealing a wonderfully thick black rod with a very large mushroom head at the tip. It had to be at least eight inches in length just like Brijesh she thought, but what really impressed Komal was the thickness of his cock. Clearly, it out did Brijesh's, and Brijesh's was not less by any means. Mahesh wrapped his arms around Komal and tightly embraced her beautiful body. She felt his thick manhood pressed into her abdomen and stomach, and she turned her lips toward his for another prolonged and heated kiss.

Let's move this dance into my bedroom, babe." Mahesh said. And, the two of them moved with arms around one another from the screen porch to Mahesh's room where he turned on a soft light, illuminating their naked bodies. At the edge of his neatly made bed, Mahesh faced Komal, with his thick cock touching her stomach, and he kissed her again.

Surprising Komal, Mahesh used his well muscled arms to pick her up from the floor, and place her beautiful naked body on top of his bed. Then he moved his dark and beautifully formed body onto the bed, and lay atop of her wonderfully shaped and faithful body. Komal was immediately struck by how much bigger this man was than her husband. And, he was totally firm and defined, something Brijesh had not been for a number of years now. She loved the look and feel of Mahesh's body as he gently settled it on top of her.

She felt his strong legs on hers, his throbbing black cock with its very large balls pressing on her pussy, and she noted how his thick biceps flexed as he settled on his elbows just above her torso. She looked at his square jaw and the dimples on either side of his mouth as he smiled down at her with his beautiful white teeth. He said nothing, just lowered his face to hers and they embraced totally naked and intertwined with one another into a hotly passionate kiss that lasted for many minutes. Their tongues explored one another's mouths as their hands played across one another's body, feeling, squeezing, and gently pinching.

Mahesh turned his body, and pulled Komal's entire body down on the bed just a bit to position it better for what he wanted to do. Then, he reversed positions and straddled her, and set his head just above her now soaking wet vagina. Using both hands, he pulled open her labia and ever so gently touched her pussy for the first time with his hungry tongue. Komal's body quivered in deep pleasure feeling the touch of Mahesh's tongue to her most private part only access by her husband.

She grasped his enormously thick dick and placed her lips over just its thick and throbbing mushroom head. As she sucked her lover for the first time, she used both of her hands to jerk his dick up and down, causing his precum to immediately deliver a slightly salty flavor onto her tongue as it licked his black, pulsing dick. Now, using one hand to jerk her lover, she look her left hand and let it run up the length of his back, feeling its tautness, its well developed muscles. She let it come to rest on his nicely developed butt, and she used her hand to put pressure on his ass, pulling his cock deeply into her mouth and throat, gagging a couple of times as it quickly filled her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold---Is wife worthy for Second chance? by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-01-2019, 02:05 PM