Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Kasturi found out Rohan was still sleeping. She went to check on for Rehan and he was probably partying away with his friend...he wasn't back home yet. As soon as her phone got some charge on she called to check upon Shweta...she sighed relief once hearing everything was fine.
Kasturi went down on her bed and took her phone out. She search for Pratap Rathore on Facebook and there he was. He had posted a few pictures of last night party. Scrolling through his feed She noticed he was really flamboyant and rich. Once she got back on the top...he had recently made an status update. 
"Missing someone badly from last night and this morning...Wish she were around." It said.
Kasturi knew who he was talking about. 

She didn't knew what took her over and she sent him a friend request and there she fulfilled what he had missed. She gave him her number and he called back immediately.
"Looks like you are really missing someone badly." She said in a seductive tone.
"Yes...More than ever before...I shouldn't have let you go. I still feel your touches on my body." He replied.
"Ohh...Then you should sleep more enough...you probably woke up early today."  She said.
"I am glad that I did...Thats what has kept me composed till now... otherwise I would have already come to your house." He replied.
"Keep on blabbing, whatever !" She replied.
"You can't believe it. You don't know about me woman now." He replied. 
"Everyone behaves like he is the king of the world...but Moving on what are your plans for the rest of the day ?" She asked.
"I don't know... I am not sure...your thoughts are keeping me busy for now." He replied.
"Hey listen I think you have left your purse here...so when you are coming back." He asked her.
"Keep that and the money too... probability it will help you." She replied.
"Or why don't you come back and I will buy you a very special thing." He replied.
"Nice try...but I am not coming back." She replied hanging up the phone.

A few days passed by and one day Kasturi was at the office. She had been there for some paper work. She were signing off form there when she thought of seeing her husband. She knocked her way in. 
"Heyyy...Wifey...how are you doing ?" Rohan said.
"I am good...I was just passing by and I thought to meet you once." She replied.
"What a great thought...come here." He said opening his arms. 
Kasturi didn't paid much attention to the bald man sitting on the chair. She hugged him and she wanted to get off him when he pulled her on his chair. 
"Where are you going sweetheart ?" He said.
Now Kasturi looked at the man sitting in front. He was Pratap he had a wicked smile on his face. 
He had chatted with her this morning where she totally shooed him away.

"Rathore you remember my beautiful wife form the new year party...?" He asked him being casual. Rohan clearly had no idea what went in between them. 
Kasturi looked at him and he at her...his smile broadening.
"I think I do...How could anyone probably miss her ?" He replied.
"You are correct...she is one hell of a woman." Duggal said... nuzzling her neck.
"Ohhh...Gosh she smells so nice." He almost declared.
Kasturi's face flushed...in embarrassment... Pratap on the other hand lowered his hands down his bulging bump.
"Common honeyy...not here." She patted and tried to get off him.
"I am loving my wife...what wrong I am doing ? You tell me Pratap is it wrong to love one's wife ?" He asked.
"No Not at all...but If you see...not everyone has such a beautiful wife and it is harsh...you know to show..."He replied...being a saint.
"You are right. But I can't keep my hands off her...She is so beautiful." He said still in lust.

"Hey I think we are getting late for visiting the site..." Rathore said not happy seeing her in Duggal's lap.
"Yeap...Sure. Kasturi would you mind coming with us...for site seeing." Duggal asked.
"Sure..." She said getting off his lap.
"But one thing...I don't want to be left out...and can't risk what you people might do in privacy and be completely ignorant of traffic and me...I would like to propose Kasturi travel in my car." Rathore said.
"What..." Kasturi said out loud.
"He is right...Is there any problem ?" Duggal asked.
"No...Not really." Kasturi replied meekly. 

Rohan grabbed his car keys and ran out. 
"Its a race." He said. As the door closed behind.
"That I will win." Rathore said..."what did you said in the morning today...I wasn't good enough that day. Huh." He added... picking her up in his arms. 
"You know I am so turned on that...I will strip you down naked here and fuck you in front of all your staffs." He threatened her.
Kasturi feared. 
"Lets get going." He said.

As the ignited their car...and soon he was riding like a rash races... Kasturi had to hold her seat. Soon Duggal's car was visible too...he too was madly driving. Rathore grabbed her right breast and honked at her husband. He honked back.
Rathore was maintaining a good distance form him. He had her pallu stripped of her blouse and was struggling with her hooks. All of a sudden he took his car off road. Kasturi could see her husband going straight.

"Wait we are on the wrong road..." She exclaimed.
"Not really. Site seeing can wait." He replied.
He had turned the car back to the city. He parked the car in a house and picked her up in his arms. 
"Wait whose house is this ?" She exclaimed.
"One of my friends... Don't worry." He replied.

He took her straight to the bed room and placed her on the bed. He grabbed her saree and opened her up. He undid his belt and lowered his zipper. He collected his sword and pulled her to himself. He grabbed hee hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. As she sucked him...he was in complete heaven.
Ten minutes later or so...he had been impaling her mouth...his phone buzzed. It was Rohan.
"Heyyy Loser...what happened this time." he asked.
"Shit man...I took the car down the dirtway and it broke down in the middle... gladly we took a lift and I am coming back to the city... Kasturi is safe with me." He said as he gagged her down.
"But you do the checking...and return then only. Okay." He asked.
"Yeah Sure...I won the race." He said before hanging up.
Rathore hung up too and switched his phone off.
"Your husband is an idiot." He declared pulling her back to his embrace. He kissed her passionately and smacked her ass hard. He pushed her down on the bed and came over her to get rid of her covers. She was all naked on the white sheet...her flawless Beauty...pressed under a gigantic black man. He pinned her down and sucked her breasts till they were empty. 

He separated hee legs. And burried his face right in between her thicker lips. They parted away to fulful what the man was demanding. He picked up her nozzle and clit in between his lips... sucking and flicking them really hard.
He turned her upside down and separated her ass cheeks apart. His poking tongue went to her virgin asshole. Titillating her sensitive shit hole. He had her head pressed on the bed and her ass up in the air. He slapped her a few more times making her jellicious ass red and wiggle.
He took his cock placed on her love tunnel and pushed himself in. And fucked her like that in most of the times... burying him deep inside her and finally unloading too. 
He had fucked her good...but this time however she couldn't reach her climax. He was panting besides him.

They got dressed and left immediately.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 01-01-2019, 12:27 PM