Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The next morning when Samrat saw her...she held her head down in shame. And when she looked up once again...he was still seeing her only. Kasturi knew she couldn't keep him away for any longer. That day itself she packed out her things and set off. She bid adeau her parents they were not in mood to get her away...as she had been starting her journey rather off late.
"Not a issue Mom...I will be okay." She replied.

She reeved her car and soon she was back on the road. Shweta was on the adjacent seat. After a while she went back and fell asleep. Kasturi was in a white t-shirt and a blue jeans. She had her windows up and a pleasing temperature inside. To be more comfortable she undid her bra and casually placed it below the windshield. The music was up loud. A few hours late it started to rain. The roads became darker so did the weather. It was almost dark at 5 PM. The cars weren't running that fast...so Kasturi too slowed down a little. 

She was all alone and nothing to think about. After a while she saw a dhaba and decided to have some tea over there. She parked her car in. And came out of it... completely forgetting about she hadn't been wearing the bra inside. The droplets had made the thin fabric stick on the body and the chilled weather just outside the car was enough to shiver her down and raise her bullets erect. 
But she didn't needed anytime to realise that...as the men stared straight at her breasts. She covered her bullets with her one hand as she sipped in tea. She took some of it for her daughter too...who was still sleepy. They both ate a few refreshments... Kasturi stood in the rain for a while to feel refreshed. The cold weather had done the trick. She was up for the long journey ahead. 

She hit the soothing music up again that put Shweta to sleep instantly. About an hour ago on the empty road she saw a car broken down. There were three men standing beside it...they had been asking for help for long...as they looked completely flushed out. Kasturi didn't wanted to help them either. She tried taking the narrow margin to get away. But one of the boy just flung in front of her and made her stop. She signalled him that she will be stopping.
She took the car to a side and and lowered her window. 
"Please Ma'am help us Mam. We have been struck in this rain for two hours now. Please Ma'am I beg."  He said straight away.
"What happened to your car ?" She asked.
"We don't know a thing Mam...we have been waiting here...but no body stopped." He replied sounding really frustrated.
Shweta was up by listening all this as all of them were begging her.
"Mom we should help them...No ?" She asked.
"Please Ma'am listen to your kid." He said.
"Okay okay...Hop up." She said. 
They took their bags our and placed it in her Audi.
She reeved again. 

"Thankyou Mam. It was really kind of you." The man on the front seat said.
"We should thank this sweet little lady too...if she hadn't said it..." The one sitting on the back said.
"If you dont mind can we get our clothes off...they are all drenched." The guy in the front said.
"You have ruined my car." Kasturi said out in frustration.
"We are so sorry for that Madam." He replied and took his t-shirt off. They all had collected it in a spare bag. And all three of them were sitting in thier shorts and chatting casually. Kasturi didn't liked any inch of it.

She saw a dhaba approaching and stopped the car. 
"Get out...Help yourself now." She said.
"Where are we supposed to go Ma'am...its late and cold...and our clothes are ruined." The guy in the back said.
"So what should I do...get the hell out of my car." She demanded. 
"Please try to understand Madam..." The guy in the front said... picking up her bra and holding it on his chest...he burst out laughing...and so did the other guys.
He didn't stopped in there he placed it on his palm.
"Whats the size..." A guy from behind asked.
"Holyyy fuckkk Its 32DD." He said out loud.
"Whats so special about this size..." The third guy asked.
"This is the most perfect size in the world. Perfectly firm and round ans handful. Isn't it ?" The front guy said looking at her.
"Get the hell out of my car and give it to me !" Kasturi snapped at him. He was fast enough to take it away.
"Heyyy...Keep away." He said out loud. 
"I can't believe it is the perfect size in the world..Huh... anything." He said.

"Well in that case...lets remove the doubt of his head." The second guy said. 
He took her hands and control and held them behind the seat. Her back was pressed against the seat...and she couldn't move. The first guy came closer.
"With due respect Madam." He took the hem of her T-shirt and unwrapped her treasure.
He sat back on his seat and with his right hand grabbed her breasts one after one...giving them gentle sqeeze.
"What I said... Perfect..." He declared. 
The third guy came closer and grabbed them too...and sqeezed hard. And Kasturi's Breasts spurred milk.
"Hahaha...She is lactating Man...fuck...I always wanted to drink that." He said in surprise.
Kasturi couldn't utter a word anymore. The third guy came in front...he grabbed both of her tanks and started sucking them one after another.
The first guy picked out his phone and started filming her.
"Look at her...She is enjoying it all. So sexy..." He said... grabbing her face in his hand.

"I want her too...get her here in the backseat." He said leaving her hand. Kasturi eased out a little.
"No No No...what will you do to her...you learn first. Drive us away." The first guy declared. The first and the second guy took Kasturi in between them. They placed the kid on the front seat.
"Don't go fast...we don't want to wake up the kid." The second guy Instructed.
He took Kasturi's t-shirt off and tied her hands with that on her back. They took her legs each on thier lap and started drinking off her. 
However the second guy wasn't much interested in that...he took her face in his control and stat kissing her passionately. Similar fate was achieved by the first guy. 
"I cant believe she is a mother..." The first guy told.
"Yeah...Man...she is really hot... doesn't even look a day older than 22." The second guy said.
He undid her jeans and pulled it down her legs. But not all the way out...it had gathered on her ankels.
"Are you sure you wanna do this..."he asked.
"Yeah Man..." He replied. As they lowered their shorts down. Both of them decent in size. 
The second guy took control of her hair and lowered her head on his cock. While the other guy made her get on her knees and slid her panties off her treasure. 
He slid two of his fingers inside.
"Aaahhh...." She moaned.
"Fucking bitch...she is all wet and warm inside...i am sure she had a lot inside. She is all streached out." he said... slapping her ass.
They were treating her they way she wanted...like a cheap whore.

The second guy let her hands loose and started pumping himself in her mouth... stuffing her completely.
"Fuck she is one good cock sucker." He said it out.
"Ohhh Yeahhh...." He moaned.
While she continued sucking his filthy cock.
A while later they swiched positions and now she had been stuffed with the cock of first guy.
They removed her jeans completely. 
The second guy had his finger placed on her asshole...he started encircling it.
"Ohhh...Such sweet little asshole she has...she is all pink here. So fucking beautiful." He was all in lust.
He dipped his middle finger inside her shit hole. Kasturi hadn't been expecting that. She took his cock out her mouth and cried.
"Ohhh Shittt...No Not there...Aaahhh...ouchhh." she cried.
The second guy grabbed her hands back and the first guy started slapping his cock against her mouth. 
"Arch your back baby..."He commanded and inserted all of his middle finger inseide her.
Kasturi behaved like a fish out of water. 
He eased her pain out and stuck his finger out. His sucked it all off and spat in her shit hole.
He was one such dirty man. He stuffed her asshole again.
Kasturi was in all heaven.

All night they took chances on her pussy...one after another. They fucked her twice. Kasturi dressed herself up finally at four in the morning. She had been fucked well. The scent in her car was the proof of that. She had it all over her lady juices. They made sure she cummed too.
They sat behind the wheels one after another and drove her back to the city. They got off the car and Kasturi drove home. She placed the kid on the bed and went straight under shower... After a long time the woman inside her was satisfied. 
Was it really ?
[+] 1 user Likes rashmi_rathi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 31-12-2018, 11:13 PM