Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
?Richard your dick is showing from here, it should be hidden while I click.? Then he got hold of his cock with one hand and for the shear shock of Kajal grabbed her ass from other and said
?Kajal lift up your Gaand a little, iss Kaaliye ka lund chupa doon.? Saying that he grabbed her ass in such a way that his middle finger was touching the asshole and in the event of lifting her ass his finger pushed an inch inside making Kajal mad as she was clutching a giant on one side and some dirty old man is poking his finger shamelessly in her ass. She also lifted her ass a little as Ismail pushed Richard?s cock between both of them and then he let Kajal settled at her place popping out his finger with a nice sound. Kajal now feeling itching in her asshole she wanted something in that or something in her pussy but now she had become so hot that she didn?t care. And in her heat and to Richard?s surprise she kissed him again and Richard also responded and they were soon engaged in a furious French kiss. Ismail happily clicked pictures from all sides.
?Now Richard hold Kajal from her waist and Kajal leave your hands and throw them in the air and throw your body and face backwards and Richard use the space between and play with her boobs with your mouth suck her nipples.? Kajal threw her body backward as Richard put his lips on her nipples one by one and cuddling her boobs with his face rammed into them Kajal as well Richard now getting into the sexual act now its no more shooting for them and Ismail like such things in his artists. He happily clicked still photos as the movies cameras were recording the entire events non stop from every angle. Richard brought back Kajal to his chest and Kajal again held him with his neck, His cock was now aching for a fuck and Kajal too was dripping and started to moan now. Richard dropped his arm below and got hold of his cock and rubbed over Kajal?s dripping pussy. As the pussy got the touch it tried to gulped his dick inside but could not as Richard has got the firm hold of his cock he rubbed his cock all over the length of her slit making her mad as she moaned loudly
?ahhhhroohhh Gaawwwd ahhhh.? Ismail knew such shots are good for the motion picture he wanted to prolong that
?Yes Richard get going but still no fucking.? Richard obeyed but Kajal felt very disappointed as she wanted this big dick right inside her pussy now. Richard grabbed her ass with both of his hand as his cock was resting over her pussy he moved her ass up and down with both hands in a fucking motion so that her pussy got suitably rubbed by this thick cock.
?Ohhh Richard please aahhhhhhh.? Kajal whispered in his ears.
?No Richard its King, its My lord.?
?Oh My lord please??I am tired now.? Kajal sighed. She wanted to straighten her legs now. Ismail also felt that and said.
?Now go back on mattress.? Richard gave her a kiss once more and made her stand on the floor. Kajal?s whole body was wet with perspiration and her pussy was dripping with love juices. Ismail instructed Richard to lay on the mattress first and told Kajal to lay above him for the final shoot at this set. Kajal quickly did that as she heard that it would be the final shoot here she wanted Richard to fill her pussy now and satisfy her needs but Richard has got some instructions from Ismail not to fuck her yet and despite desperate attempt by Kajal to arouse him by rubbing her body over his and kissing him all over Richard made sure that her pussy could not got hold of his cock as Ismail clicked on.
?OK done? Ismail words seemed very harsh to Kajal. She didn?t made any move to get up from Richard?s body. Richard fondly caressing her ass.
?Get up sweetheart we have to shoot at the waterfall also. Richard told and Kajal had to move now. She felt ashamed of herself and on the other side she was also very angry with Richard.
??Richard just go outside the den and bring your clothes if they have left otherwise you two have to the water fall in this condition only.? Richard smiled and caressing his dick said
?No problem with me.? Kajal standing naked was in angry mood rudely told him to go outside and get clothes. Both men could judge her condition by that. As Richard went out Ismail hold naked Kajal by his arm and began caressing her shoulder and arm
?Baby I know its very hard time for you, it was such an erotic sequence and somhow an abrupt end for you. Right???
?Yea, oh no I mean I am not angry Ismail.? Ismail smiled and gave a slap over her naked ass.
?Baby don?t you think I know you very well by now? Kajal not objected to his advances just looked at him in eyes as he smiled and continued caressing her lovely Gaand.
?But baby because you have to shoot one more portion of this act and another last Act of this ad I wanted you to reserve your strength, Kajal I will give Richard full liberty at the waterfall.?
Kajal just dropped her head in shame. Ismail knew she had no courage to object any of his advances. He used his finger again to pick his favourite spot .. her asshole but as he started to push his finger Kajal said
?Isssssmail pleasssee don?t?
?Kajal baby you are my child, let me take care of you, the things you have learnt today would make you a big star of the future, don?t you think I deserve some Guru Dakshina Haan?? Kajal didn?t say anything.
?And baby oldman like me , Hari and Johary who did so much for young people like you do deserve something better from you people, Its no harm in giving some sort of enjoyment that we deserve and can take.? He again fingered her asshole to see her reaction as she kept quiet this time.
Richard came in with just his shorts in his hand and nothing else. Even he came close to them Ismail had made no attempt to pull out his hand from her gaand.
?Hey my shorts were lying down there nothing else Sasha must have no instructions that?s why she took them all away. Kajal saw his dick in somewhat limp and the condom over it had gone but still looked like double than her hubby?s fully erect cock.
?Then I think you both get inside my jeep in this condition only you should also not wear those shorts so that Kajal would feel somewhat confortable? saying that he grabbed her by her waist now.
?Hey Kajal this old man is telling right here goes my shorts.? Saying that he kicked his shorts away.
Kajal after a long time smiled and said
?It would be much better if Director also removes his clothes.?
?Ha ha, that?s cool, what say Ismail.?
?Hey nobody is interested in watching an old man naked yea but everybody wants to see you two. So lets go.? And they all went outside the den and all the while the naked Kajal, wife of some Mr. Ajay was walking under the arms of Ismail the old Director. Richard was proudly walking in nude without any hesitation; Kajal had now adjusted her loin cloth over her pussy now as she went out to sit inside the Jeep.
Within 5 minutes time they reached the water fall as ismail was driving the jeep There were not many crew member there as Ismail had called few of them to collect the equipments from the den and put the recordings in his editing room. Lights were now getting dim but shooting lights there were making amends. Ismail carefully took the jeep closest to the fall but still it had to stop some 50 meters away. They all get down as lightman Cameraman and two other technicians? came close to the Jeep to greet them, In fact they all knew that Kajal would be here. Kajal blushed when she saw all those men in close proximity ogling her.But she had no choice to ignore them as she grabbed Richard?s hand to move towards the fall. Every one else were following them, they all wanted to have a close look on the movements of that lovely ass.

The way upto the water fall was an awkward one and making it difficult for Kajal to walk bare foot on that but Richard was helping her by picking her up here and there to save her from jumping Ismail for his age was very fast in reaching there he instructed the Movie cameraman for some angles and was satisfied with lights fixed. He told
?Richard and Kajal, it?s a part of earlier story but only we have to show you having sex in different locations so you just go there and enjoy First Kajal will go down the fall and Richard will appear from behind ok. I will not go close just Zoom and click , Go Action now?
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 31-12-2018, 09:58 PM