Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
Kajal after her orgasm had now came back to reality and realized how slutty she had behaved in front of the camera and people around. She immediately needed something to cover up but there was nothing. Jason lifted his body and now lay beside Kajal keeping his hand on her boobs but Kajal didn?t take it and jerked his hand off. Jason smiled as he understood all that. Ismail who never said the last ?CUT? came close and praised Kajal
?It was one of the most memorable performance of my life.? Kajal looked at him trying to get up and hide her nakedness but in vain.
?Really Kajal what happened in the heat of moment was even more interesting and final outcome of this Ad would be stunning. He seated himself on the bed beside Kajal and shouted
?Iska gown lao jaldi.? He then wrapped his arm around naked shoulder of Kajal and pulled her towards him as he saw tears rolling out of her eyes. He gave a peck over her cheek and said
?Kajal you don?t have to feel sorry for anything. You are a born model and a born actress. I have a 40 years of experience and I can guarantee that. Don?t be ashamed of what happened. These things are natural and such scenes are often end up like that. It was not new to anyone present here.?
He hugged her more tightly enjoying her naked body. Someone came with the gown. It was her transparent gown, Ismail helped her to put that on. Kajal felt better and said thanx to Ismail
?Look just think deeply and decide whether this was your best day of life or not. If your answer is ?NO? then its packup time you don?t need to go for further shoot. And if your answer is ?Yes? than you must carry on not with this AD but on your bright future ahead. Believe me Kajal your life earlier was worthless. This sexy body and beautiful face of yours you have to achieve greater heights. You are a born star.? He turned her face towards him and again gave a peck but this time on her lips and said
?I will leave you in this room just think , decide and come back to me and tell your answer after 15 minutes, Ok?. He went out of the room. Everyone else and all the equipments were out of the room leaving Kajal in her semi nude position and Jason still totally nude beside her. Jason knew Ismail has this tactic of convincing young girls to such scenes. Ismail in his life had just done that. And Jason could see the immediate effect of Ismail?s words on Kajal as She has wiped off her tears and looking confident. Then only she realized that Jason is still lying beside her. He was still completely nude and smiling at her shamelessly.
?Why don?t you leave me alone now.?
?How can I, when I know your present condition is just because of me.?
?So you want to apologize for that.?
?Yes if you think its only my fault, but I think its not the fault of either of us.?
?How could you say that? Such a shameful thing in front of so many people.?
?Look babe 95% of that was an act which as professional we had to perform, its about only the 5% thing which we have done but Kajal put any other person on that act and you will find they would do just the same.?
?How you are so sure.?
?Hey I have seen number of times and also have done quite a few times myself, what do you think of yourself, a fucking whore or who am I? a gigolo or what? No ways we are just normal people and our bodies reacted just the way they should.?
? I m not getting out of that from my mind.? Kajal simply forgot that she was wearing just a transparent gown which was barely covering her body she was showing her still moist pussy to Jason and she was talking to Jason who is completely nude. Still she was chatting with him very casually.
?That?s because it was your first time, but in this film line greatest of actresses had done these shots and their names are taken in respect. You have to first decide whether you belong to here I mean this film line or not. Its up to you to decide and beware Ismail has given you just 15 minutes for that and now only 10 left.? Jason got up and once again showed his enormous dick though in limp condition. He put on his shorts and went out leaving Kajal in her thoughts.
Kajal had somewhat cool down. The praise from Ismail and comments from Jason kept coming in her mind. She when thought about the whole day she thought this was the day she enjoyed the most but she also acted slutty today. What Ajay would say what Hari Uncle would think. She thought no body during the shoot had forced themselves upon her, everything happened as per her willingness, even during the fuck she asked Jason to fuck her then whom she wanted to blame. From her college days she wanted to be a model first and then a film star and after few years of boring married life she got the chance to relive her wishes. What she really wanted was such a life where her each day could be the most enjoyable one, bringing lots of money and respect or her boring married life at home. No ways she belong to here, and she was doing it with the permission of her hubby and most of all she was enjoying her life here. All those thoughts made Kajal all the more confident and she got up looking for her under garments which she found near the bed she wore them went into the bathroom washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror where she could see a beautiful sexy and confident TV star. She smiled and walked out of the room.

Ismail was sitting with Hari uncle and Johari in the editing table and they have just finished viewing the raw tape of the recent condom shot. Despite their old age every one in the room was having difficulty in controlling their dicks. Hari uncle specially was going mad seeing her Bahu acting in such a slutty manner and getting deliriously fucked by a foreign artist.
?Ismail tumne to saale ek hi din mein meri bahu ko slut bana diya.?
?nahi Hari ek din mein koi kisi ko bana ya bigad nahi sakta.?
?Means ??
?There are many women those are born Sluts , and your bahu is just one of them. It?s a matter of chance and here she got one.?
? You mean to say she is going to shoot further or show more than what she showed us today.?
?Surely sluts have no boundaries Hari, Ismail has an experience of 40 years in this line and I am sure she is the one I described to you, but one thing I must tell you Hari that she would prove one among the very best sluts of all time.?
? I hope you are right Ismail , in fact I am not getting any urge to fuck her more than that I want to see her evolve in this business . I hope I can have her anytime I want.?
?Be patient with her Hari and everything will be fine.?
?Yeah? Hari uncle sighed.
?Now you two leave, Kajal will be coming here to tell her decision and I don?t want your presence to make her hesitant.? Both Johari and Hari agreed and went out of the room.

?May I come in Ismail.? Kajal after she had knocked the door, asked.
?Ahh my sweety , please come in.? unlike his usual tone Ismail said in sugar coated words.
Kajal came inside, Ismail was sitting on cozy sofa but Kajal remained standing just beside him.
?Come baby come sit here by my side? He held her hand and made her sit very close to him.
?Ismail I wanted to tell that I mean?.. I want that??..? Kajal couldn?t say anything.
?Relax Kajal? Ismail got the opportunity to wrap his arm around her She was still in her sleeveless gown of the shoot and that?s why Ismail managed to caress her naked arms just below her shoulder.
?Just Relax, You don?t have to say a word I know about your decision? He smiled.
?What How do you know, what do you know??? Kajal was not sure.
?Baby I know that you have decided to carry on with the shoot.?
Kajal dropped her head still feeling the shame to face that thing but that was true.
?Hey baby.? He hugged her tight.? There is nothing to be ashamed about, You know why I could guess that?? Because I have seen the star , the talent in you. You have got tremendous talent. Otherwise people take months to just face the camera, leave about acting. I was very annoyed with Hari bhai when he said he would bring a fresher for shoot because I don?t like shooting with them, but gradually the way you shoot ,you really impressed me.?
?Really Ismail, is my decision, right.? Kajal eyes were wet again and suddenly she was finding Ismail a very good man She was treating him like her mentor.
?Absolutely?, He hugged her and gave a peck on her cheek, ?You are absolutely right my dear, look I know that it?s the most enjoyable most satisfying day for you today. Then why you would want to leave these things, Yes in life not all days are just perfect like it was today, you might get some bad days in office but overall you are made for this profession only.?
Kajal got so emotional that she kept her head on Ismail?s shoulders and that encouraged him more.
?And Kajal if you are thinking about that fucking episode let me tell you one thing clear, that you are lucky that Hari bhai had brought you here otherwise girls are fucked atleast five times during their screen tests before coming to face the camera for the first time.? Kajal surprisingly lifted her head and looked at Ismail.
?Don?t be surprised Kajal, there are number of incidents but what you got today is enjoyment where you could also participate you could dominate and these things happened only when you are young beautiful and sexy. That?s why you could seduce people and that?s why their dicks react. So my advice to you is to get maximum use of your time and sex appeal and earn as much money as you can and when you will have a huge money no one dare ask you what you do, how you do, not even your husband.? He again held her head and made her relax on his shoulder.
?Now baby tell me you decision, want to hear it from you.?
?I agree with you Ismail, I belong to here, I want to be a star.?
?That?s like a good girl.? Ismail gave another peck on her cheek.?
?No more guilty business? He asked smilingly
?No more guilty business.? Kajal assured him.
?Then get ready three more hot shoots are waiting for you.?
?Whats now?? Kajal got curious.
?Now next one is a jungle scene which we are going to shoot in the backyard of this farm house which actually looks like a deep jungle you are left alone in jungle and your friends have gone back and some adiwasis catch you and bring you for their boss who is a huge adiwasi played by Richard. He will take you in his den and when he is about to fuck , you yourself will give him a ?. Condom . Then we will show you two having sex in blurred pictures in den itself and then underneath a water fall. And yes here again a simultaneous photo shoot will also go on.?
?Its looking dangerous again.? Kajal smiled scaringly.
?You will enjoy that don?t worry.?
?Lets hope.?
?You have a message from Hari, he has gone to Pune for urgent work but he said he will take you home after you finished.?
?Oh ok.? Kajal was very much relieved.
?Ok take new clothes from Sasha and get ready at the sets.?
Kajal nodded and went out.
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 31-12-2018, 09:48 PM