Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Shankar was reluctant to let her go. He wanted to finish off what he had started. Throughout the lunch when no body was looking he burried his hands in between her legs and played with her.
"We can't do it now. I want to fuck you doesn't mean I want to get fucked by all my staffs and they will think less of me. I will call you." She affirmed him. On the bed Kasturi was total submissive lady while outside she had a dominating demeanor.

About 10 days have passed. She lived in solitude. Rohan was in Singapore enjoying vacations... Kasturi however was reluctant to go anywhere new. Shweta's school too was closed for sometime. One day she decided to visit her parents. It have been two years when she had meet them personally when they had paid visit to her for the first time. They were really happy to see her daughter well settled. Rohan and Rehan too were respectful to them and made sure they had a comfortable stay. 
Rohan at the end of their stay gifted them a brand new SUV which they were reluctant to accept but when forced much... couldn't refused.

"Shweta pack your things we are leaving for Grandpa's in an hour." She Instructed her daughter who seemed pretty excited about it. 
Kasturi too who had it planned for 10 days or so packed her belongings. 
She took her Audi out and in moments they were on a higway. She looked at Maksood's house which went past.

By then she were an expert driver and covered all the distance in 10 hours. She had the music on while Shweta spent most of the journey sleeping. 
By the time she reached her home it was late around 10 PM. Her Mother couldn't believe she was there her beautiful daugher with her daughter. She picked up Shweta in her arms and kissed her all over. 
Her Dad came and hugged his daughter. 
They chatted for a while and while Kasturi ate.
Off late she were really tired...
"Okay Mom...I am going upstairs in my room." She declared and and started taking upstairs.
"No Kasturi... Not there...You take the one besides ours...we have a tenant living upstairs." She said.

"Cant believe you have put it on rent...my room." She said in frustration.
"He is a decent Man...runs a gym nearby. He wasn't getting any room nearby after some incident happened at his gym...your father helped him. You wont believe what he did to it...He took all expenses of building it. It now looks like your house...I can't believe we have such a good tenant." She replied.
"Enough...you don't know these people...you will see his attitude when you will ask him to vacate." Kasturi said being reasonable.
"Its not your Delhi...people here are still respectful and trust worthy." She replied.

The next morning Kasturi was reading newspaper in her silk nightgown when he receded down.
"Madam...here are the keys. I will be coming late tonight." He said.
Kasturi's mother came out of her room and took care of his keys. And then he left away.
Kasturi didn't paid much attention to him...while he was shell shocked to see her.
"See...he hands me over his keys everyday. And you are just worried." She said... hanging in the keys on a nail.
"Yeah...Okay." she replied.
The rest of the day went like that only. Kasturi spent most of the time eating and sleeping...a mother needs strength. Kasturi who was really struggling to get her figure back struggled against her mother's persuation.
Shweta too did the same.

A few days later Kasturi was up on her bed. She couldn't sleep anymore. She came in the hall and saw everyone else in deep sleep. She switched on the TV and sat down...but even that couldn't help her from getting bored. She were Only half way through the vacation. 
She looked at the keys hanging off on the nail and picked it up. She went upstairs...to have a look in it. 
He had captured half of her house...but her mother was right...it looked totally different as compared to her original home. 
She undid the lock and went in.
It was a one big room. A bed in one side of it...with a big window besides...curtains dbangd. On one side of it there was a big black couch and a big television. It was perfectly done and tidy. Right next to the bed there was all glass bathroom... however it was protected with a translucent film. The room had one Air Conditioning and a few other things of household in a decent sized kitchen. Kasturi spent sometime there and came back down.

Late that day...when he came back... Kasturi was still awake...She had been shuffling through channels. And at that time she looked at him. 
He was a average looking man. His hair greyish. He wasn't specifically tall either. Though he had a decent strong body.
Seeing her looking at him he came near and sat down besides her. 
"Hi I am Samrat." He said.
"I am Kasturi...I am the daughter." She replied.
"You still awake ?" He asked.
"Yep... couldn't sleel anymore ?" She replied.
"Ohh...I am pretty tired...Would you mind bringing me a glass of water." He asked.
Kasturi wasn't impressed but she couldn't refuse either...she got up and went away...while he looked and gasped seeing her perfectly toned thighs and ass.

Gulping it down he said.
"You do gym ?" 
"No...Do I look like gyming..I am getting fatter day after day. I am just another fat mother." She said.
"You can come to mine...Its nearby." He replied.
"Thanks for the offer...but I can't... You know this city. I don't want to attract any attention." She replied.
"We have a different timing for ladies as well." He said.
"Thanks for your offer but Sorry." She replied.
"Now if you don't mind...I must go to bed." Said Kasturi... excusing herself.
"Yeah...Sure. Goodnight." He replied as she away to head to her room. His eyes fixed on her ass. His cock twiched. 
He came back in his room and masterbated twice thinking of her.

Her vacations prolonged...as first her mother was reluctant to let her go and there after Shweta fell ill. Soon the vacation was as prolonged almost 2 months now. Kasturi finally started liking her city back...so much so that she did wanted to leave anymore now. 
She had asked Samrat some equipments for her which he was pleased to give. She also shook for his advices time to time. She had already started getting back on track. 
As time progressed...cold winds started blowing. Kasturi and Shweta both were unprepared for all this. She didn't knew when she will return back to her home so one day she decided to go out and buy some warm clothes for herself and the kid.
She checked into a showroom and got most of it. Although it didn't offered much variety it was a decent purchase. But she couldn't get any inners in there.

She was returning back when she saw a man closing off his shop. He already had pulled the shutter down when Kasturi approached him.
"Heyy..Heyyy..Uncle... stop stop." She said almost running to him. It was around 9:30 in the Night.
"What...come tomorrow the shop has been closed." He replied.
"Do you have inners...please...it wont take much time...charge me anything." She replied.
"The shop has been closed lady...I have do come tomorrow." He replied.
"Please..." She said.
"Okay Okay...You women have no idea of time. Okay come on in." He said pushing the shutter up and then down once they got in. 

He showed her a few of them. 
"What do you think Uncle...which one is better ?" She asked.
"Both of them are equal to me...but I would say take the bigger one." He replied.
Kasturi who didn't took it reasonably... thought the old guy was making fun of her figure.
"I don't know...Maybe I should try first." She replied taking the smaller one first. 
She undid her pallu and saw uncle looking at her.
"Arrrhmm...I know its hard for you...but can you please look away." She said with a wicked smile.
"Yeah...Ohhh...Ohhkkk." He replied.
But it definately didn't wasn't for her...her hands got struck in a awkward position...she struggled to take it down. While he watched her in reflection. 

"Okay...You were right...help me getting rid of it." She said.
"Now is it okay to look at you." He said in a Sarcastic tone.
"Whatever...Such an oversmart man." She thought in her head and rolled her eyes. 
His eyes widened when he looked at her...he didn't wanted to help her... it was super exciting for him to see such a woman in that way. He had a wicked smile on his face now. He put his palm on her waist.
"Look what have you done to yourself. It looks tight." He said looking at her breasts.
Kasturi struggled.

He pretended helping her while he was just enjoying his free hand all over. 
"I think we have to loosen it." He said.
"Okay Genius." She replied sarcastically.
He went behind and undid her Blouse's hook along with her bra. As the pressure released off her breats her worries widened. He came back in front and exposed them completely.

"What are you doing...You asshole pervert...keep your hands off me." She said firmly.
The wicked man grabbed her cherries and plucked them up. Kasturi cried in pain and came closer to him.
He continued twiching her cherries in between his index finger and thumb. He had a accomplishing smile on his face..as Kasturi calmed her voice down...She knew it wasn't not helpful.

"You women now-a-days do whatever you only believe in...I have been in this business for so long. I told you to come tomorrow...I told you to go for a bigger size but No. I am not a pervert usually but you are really beautiful...I can't let go this chance off." He said.
"Okay Please help me." She pleaded.
He took his hands up and removed the inner. Kasturi took a sigh of relief and covered her breasts back. 

"Here try this." He said breaking the silence.
Kasturi was reluctant to let her breats go...they were all red and still burning with the attack they had suffered.
He came closer and pulled it down her body...He helped her to wear it perfectly. 
"See what i told you." He declared. 
Although the fabric was thick she still can see her erect nipples in the reflection.
The old man came from behind and grabbed her bulbs back. 
"See...how good they feel now." He said in her ears. 
"Now...let me pack it for you." He said reaching for the hem of it.
"No. I will go home like this." She knew he wanted to see naked once again.
"Okay...Okay..." He stepped aside.

"Lets try the leggings." He said pulling her saree off her. 
It took her sometime to catch it and it was all undone. She spinned once to his force and collided in his arms. He clenched her tighter.
"Such a hot elegance your are." He whispered kissing her on her neck and ears. 
Her harshness on herself had become an evil for her. She was struggling to get out of his cluches but simultaneously also turning on to his kisses. 
He got her petticoat's thread and pulled it... loosening its grip on her waist. She lost her standing and fell down on the floor...he took the chances and pulled her petticoat all the way. He came on top of her and pinned her down to the floor...her legs all exposed on the cold floor pressed down by a big man. As he inched closer...she pushed herself up an kissed him. 
That was surprising for him as she also wanted this to happen. He kissed her like that way but finally pused his head down to assure him...he was the one who was in control here. 

He let her hands go... Kasturi placed it on his face to keep him close to warm her enought to warm her down the whole floor. He upped the inner and grabbed both of her breats...As she spurt out...he Placed his mouth on her bulbs... lighting up her whole body.  He took her nipples in between his teeth and gave her a really hard time.

It was going well untill they heard a knock on the shutter.
They both were shell shocked. He got off her immediately she too took her clothes off the scene.
The owner pulled the shutter up while Kasturi stared making most of it. She already had worned out her petticoat. There was no time for her to wear her blouse. She put her saree haphazardly...One thing was sure...She looked guilty that way.

It was Samrat. Who had knocked.
"Is Kasturi inside Uncle ?" He asked.
"Kasturi...who...There is no one inside." He said...but by then he was in the shop. Kasturi had kept the bra and blouse in a bag and came in the scene.
"There she is Uncle...I saw her Audi parked." He said loudly.
"Ohhh...You are such a lucky dog...you have already drank her milk, didn't you ?" He whispered to the old man.
"Lets Go. I hope you got everything." He declared.
She took all of it...the set of three pieces.
"Wait have you paid the man ?" He asked.
"More than enough he wished for." She replied... exiting the store... winking at him.
"Don't think too much about her uncle...it won't be helpful for a man like you at this stage of life. Let me take care of her on behalf of yourself." He said... picking up a few things for himself.

When he came out of the store...she already had stared her car and sped away.
He had a gimmick smile on his face..."How far will you go ?" He said to himself.
And rode his bike down.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 31-12-2018, 08:25 PM