Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

They fucked her cunt and mouth for several minutes. Her body rocked and swung between theirs, her long *mangalsutra* and heavy breasts swinging. She obviously enjoyed the simultaneous fucking and her buttocks writhed and squirmed in pleasure against Joe's thighs and her cunt ran up and down the length of his shaft.

She sucked her servant's cock with evident hunger, holding his hips, her head rolling from side to side and moving back and forth. The two penises glistened and gleamed as they went in and out of the antipodal orifices. Joe looked up at the servant, then at Suresh.

"Let's do a cunt and butt fuck," he said to Suresh.

Suresh nodded. He spoke to the servant in Hindi, instructing him. The servant grinned and nodded. They released Sayali and, moaning and panting, she made place for the servant on the divan. He lay under her, his hips at the edge. She knelt astride his lean hips and, holding his penis, slowly impaled her cunt on it with a shuddering moan.

She leaned forward and kissed her servant hungrily. Her cunt rocked gently up and down on his cock. His cock shone as it went in and out of her hair-rimmed pussy. She spread her knees wider and her buttocks parted, exposing her anus.

Joe grinned and stroked his penis, lubricating it with his gunk. Licking four fingers, he smeared them on her anus, grinning in anticipation. He pressed his cock-head to her anus and she tensed, her cunt sinking on her servant's cock.

Behind her, the gigolo squeezed his cock-head to anus, one hand on his shaft, the other on her hip. She moaned, yielded and he flexed his buttocks slowly and, before the pop-eyed guests, forced his cock-head into her taut rear channel.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhhmaunhhhhhhhAHHH!" Sayali gasped, her head snapping up, her face contorting in lust, her lips jerking back over her white teeth.

Her body tensed and her neck arched, tendons popping in her throat. The servant laughed and squeezed her breasts. The gigolo gripped her hips and slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her anus. Sayali's voice broke in rattling, heaving sobs.

Deeper and deeper the gigolo went till he was embedded in her ass. He grunted softly as her buttocks squirmed and trembled and clenched taut. Her cunt and ass convulsed frantically on the two cocks in her cunt and anus.

"OHHHUNHHHOH OH OH OH OH OHHH GOD OH GOD OHHH!"

Sayali's face was screwed up in an agony of passion. Slowly, her head sank between her shoulders. Her back curved and her chest heaved. The two men began fucking her slowly and heavily. She cried out again, her head arching, then falling, arching and falling.

Her gasps and cries grew louder and she began to shriek thinly as the men moved faster and more heavily, grinding their penises into her flesh. The gold strands had snapped taut and the girdle bit into the soft flesh of her naked midriff, adding to her ecstatic torment.

The servant hit her breasts rapidly, repeatedly and the gigolo dug his hands into her buttocks with excitement as he thrust greedily into her clonic anus. Sayali cried out, her body thrashing between theirs.

As if on cue, the two men stopped simultaneously and slid out of her. Sayali collapsed on the divan, her body racked by heaving sobs. But they were not yet sated. They turned her around with her back to the servant. She obeyed them and, holding her servant's cock, gently sank her anus onto it. His cock-head burst into her asshole and she cried out, her head whipping back, her fingers taut on his shaft.

Her chest heaving, she slid her ass lower and lower, impaling herself on his dick. Then, moaning, she eased herself down onto her back and stretched her legs before her, spreading them wide on either side of his.

Her face turned and the servant kissed her, squeezing her breasts. She groaned and reached down with one hand to spread her cunt-lips for her magnificent gigolo. He moved forward and, pulling her legs apart, stretching her cunt-lips wide open, pressed his cock-head to her cunt.

She whimpered, writhing, impaled on the servant's penis and the gigolo's buttocks flexed slowly and his cock squeezed into her cunt, crushing her cunt-flesh. Sayali cried out, her head arching, her back bowing. The gigolo bent and sucked her breasts. The servant jerked her head to his and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Sandwiched between the two men, Sayali writhed and thrashed as they fucked her cunt and ass together. The two huge penises sawed in and out of her cunt and ass, hitting a rhythm so that both entered her body together. The gigolo's thrusts forced her ass down on to the servant's erection.

Then the two penises slipped outward, and ran into her again, out and in again. The gold chains were tensioned between her thighs and girdle bit into her belly. They moved faster and faster, pushing and forcing their cocks into her. She orgasmed repeatedly, moaning and crying out.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma ohhh unhh Ohhhh unhh Ohhh yes oh god yes yes Ohhhh yes!" she cried.

"Take it! Take it whore! Take my cock!" the servant grunted.

"Oh-huh-oh-huh-oh-huh-ohyeh!" Joe gasped, stroking deeply into her flesh.

Several minutes later, the servant groaned and jerked her off his cock. His penis quivered and then he exploded, his jizz spurting into the cleft between her buttocks and over her back and thighs. Seconds later, the gigolo followed, sliding out of her cunt and, masturbating vigorously, shot his load.

Thick gunk sputtered over her belly and hit her breasts and cunt and thighs. Sayali moaned deliriously. Slowly, both men squeezed their sated cocks into her cunt and ass again, making her cry out.

The guests applauded wildly. Abhay and two more wanted to fuck her again, and asked Suresh for his permission.

"Leave something for the next party guys," Suresh grinned.

The guests protested, but Suresh was firm. After all, she needed a break, and it was late already. Their wives would be waiting for them. The men grinned, chuckled. They left together, thanking Suresh and Sayali profusely, promising to keep their appointments with Suresh in his office the next day. When the last had left, Suresh returned to the living room.

Sayali was sipping a drink. Joe was fixing one for himself and the servant, who sprawled on the sofa, his body streaming with sweat.

"Thank you all. That was very effective," Suresh said. "I'm going to turn in. Sayali?"

"Have you got a girl?"

"Yes. She should be here any minute. Nisha. She'll stay the night."

"Want us to join you?"

"No. I'd like to be alone with her. What about you? Shall I ask for someone?"

Sayali smiled and got up. "With these two available? You must be joking. Come on guys, let's go in and fuck again. I want you in my cunt and ass again."

Later, as he fucked the lovely Nisha, her curved body rocking on all fours under him, her buttocks swaying and writhing erotically as he pushed his penis deeper and deeper into her anus, Suresh smiled to himself in satisfaction. Things were going well. His business was booming, his marriage was an unquestioned success, and he had wonderful women to fuck.

He chuckled softly and slid his hands up her slender, curved body and squeezed her pendulous breasts. Her cunt contracted on his throbbing penis and her head arched slowly and she moaned thickly.

He looked at her reflection in the wall-to-wall mirror at the foot of the bed: her planed, angular face creased in delight, her luscious lips parted, her long neck arched, her *mangalsutra* swaying, her breasts heavy and swollen, her dark, *kajal*-rimmed eyes glittering with lust. Her tongue arched over her upper lip sensuously.

"Come on, Suresh," she groaned. "Fuck me, lover! Fuck me hard!"

He chuckled softly and creased her buttocks open in his hands, pressing his thumb to her anus. She moaned, writhing under him.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, whore," he muttered, leaning forward over her, his lips hot on the nape of her long neck. "I'm going to ram-fuck your ass."

"Yes," she gasped, her head turning to his, her lips seeking his feverishly. "Do it, Suresh ... fuck my butt ... please ... I want you to."

He laughed. "Later, whore. Later. All in good time." He licked her ear lasciviously, his hands on her breasts.

Grunting, Suresh straightened and, holding the pretty woman's slender hips, began to fuck her cunt rapidly, hammering his hips at her buttocks. His flesh slapped against hers, his thighs cannoned off her buttocks, pummelling them vigorously. His inflamed penis thundered in and out of her cunt.

He jerked her cunt up and down the length of his penis. Nisha gasped and moaned, rocking and jerking violently back and forth under him, moaning and panting deliriously in unfaked pleasure. Suresh felt her cunt contract on his penis and he gasped, tossing his head back and losing himself in the pleasures of her tender flesh.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:46 PM