Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

"Now," he growled. "Now I want your ass, bitch! I want to fuck your butt!"

Sayali did not resist as he pushed her down deeply on her front in a *,,.,* position and lashed her wrists and ankles to the divan with silk scarves. He stood behind her and forced her buttocks open. Sayali moaned and tensed. Her dusky skin shimmered with sweat and her chest heaved. Her head rose slowly and she moaned, her fingers scrunching the rich tapestry counterpane on which she lay.

Her eyes were hooded and her lips fluttered open. She tensed, whimpering softly, and her eyes were wide and glassy. The gigolo pressed his enormous cock-head to her buttocks and, grinning lewdly, his eyes glittering with excitement, slowly flexed his buttocks. His cock-head forced her anus open and popped into her rear channel.

Sayali's body jerked forward and her head snapped back and her mouth tore open. A long, thin shriek erupted from her throat. Her face twisted and contorted and spasmed in agony. Tendons stood out and strained in her long neck and her lips snapped back in a savage rictus.

"More!" Suresh cried suddenly from the shadows. "Shove it in all the way, motherfucker! Ram it in!"

"Ohhhhhhhh uhhh yes! Ohhh god, yes, uhhhhh Ohhh yes!" The woman cried, her body writhing and shaking, twisting, her chest heaving frantically.

"Yes! Yes! Do it, bastard! Do it!"

"OhmauhhhhhOHhhunhhOHHHH!"

Sayali cried out again, louder and longer, her head arching violently backward, her back bending steeply down. Behind and above her, the tall, handsome, massively built black man gasped, arching his head. His naked body glistened with sweat. He groaned and his taut buttocks flexed and his hips slid further forward.

His enormous penis, moved forward, disappearing inexorably between Sayali's buttocks. She cried out again, and Suresh chortled gleefully. The penis went in deeper and deeper, seemingly endless. Sayali's voice was ragged, hoarse, cracked, and her cries came in choking, broken gasps and whimpering, sobbing moans. Her body heaved and writhed. Deeper and deeper the penis went till it was inside her fully, buried to the hilt.

Joe paused, and Sayali whimpered. He waited patiently. Her moans gradually dwindled and she began whimpering softly. His big hands slid up her slender, curved body to cup her swollen, pendulous breasts. Her nipples were long and stiff in small, dark aureoles.

He squeezed her breasts. She groaned, biting her lower lip and her buttocks swayed now, moving slowly, in circular motions. Her anus was deeply impaled by his penis.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Ohh god yes! Ohhh that's so good, Joe! Fuck my ass, baby ... fuck it hard! Ohhh god I want it! I want it all! Fuck me, lover! Fuck my butt! Do it!"

Joe grinned softly and, bending forward, kissed the nape of her neck. She turned her head to his, her buttocks squirming erotically under his hips and he kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue.

He fondled her breasts, crushing them in his hands, and began fucking her anus, moving his hips gently back and forth. His enormous penis glistened as it slid back and forth, in and out, in and out of her asshole. Sayali whimpered and moaned in unbridled lust, gasping and panting. Joe moved slowly, deeply, relentlessly, savouring her flesh, pushing and squeezing his cock as deep as he could into her anus.

The guests watched in stunned silence as the dark man sodomised their hostess. He groaned and gasped, fucking her with long, slow, skewering, scrunching thrusts, burying his immense penis deep in her anus. Her face contorted with pain and lust and she moaned and gasped, the breath rattling from her throat in ragged sobs.

He moved faster and faster, jerking her body under his. Thrusting a hand under her belly, he fingered her slit and crushed her breasts. Sayali whimpered and exploded. The orgasm racked her body and the man relented. Groaning, he pulled out of her and, shaking his penis, exploded violently. Gunk spurted from his cock-head.

He sprayed it on her back and between her buttocks and thighs. Slowly, he squeezed his cock into her anus again and fucked her butt afresh briefly. Sayali groaned and writhed under him. He grinned and kissed her, squeezed her breasts. Then he moved out of her ass and entered her cunt. Sayali whimpered. At last, sated, he slid out of her and stepped back.

Sayali remained on the divan, her chest heaving, her naked body shimmering with sweat. The man caressed her gently. She writhed in pleasure.

Suresh looked at his guests. "Did you enjoy that?"

There was a chorus of murmured assent.

"Would you like to see more fucking? Perhaps another man? Our servant? Or would you like to try it yourself?"

After a minute's silence, a handsome young man got to his feet and dropped his trousers. "I want that whore," he grunted. "I want to fuck your wife."

Suresh smiled. "Certainly, Abhay." He waved him forward.

Sayali sat up and held out her hand. "Come here, you," she said. "Come and fuck me ... fuck me like a whore ... come on, I want it!"

The man gasped in excitement as she pulled him on the divan beside her and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, astride his body, kissing him, writhing against his erection, sucking his nipples, trickling down to suck his cock. The man groaned as she took him in her mouth and began to suck him quickly and deeply, her head rocking up and down over his lap.

His cock was seven inches long and correspondingly thick. It would satisfy her. He groaned and gasped, his hips bucking under her face, one hand on her head, rocking it up and down to suit his pleasure.

She moved up to straddle his groin with her feet on the hard bed on either side of his lean hips, her knees apart, her thighs spread wide open. She took his cock in her hand, and slowly lowered her hips in a deep squat, impaling herself on his upright lance. She gasped as the hot cock-head seared at the portals of her cunt, then ploughed in swiftly, thrusting deep into her belly.

Her taut channel convulsed in excitement, contracting on his cock as it rasped into her flesh. She arched in delight, her mouth snapping open. He grinned at her reaction and flexed his buttocks and thrust his hips up sharply, plunging his cock into her cunt. She cried out as his huge cock drove up into her. Her head flung back, she squeezed her breasts hard in excitement.

The sight drove him wild. He held her buttocks and dragged her down deeper onto his cock.

"Oh god oh god oh god ohhhh uhhh OHHh uhhh OHHH," she moaned.

"C'mon, whore! Take it! Take my cock! Ohhhhh yes! Take it all, bitch, yes!" he cried.

Her shoulders hollowed, her head flung back, her belly sucked inward in tension, squatting deeply over his lap, Sayali rode the man's penis, bucking and bouncing heavily. He held her thighs and jigged her on his cock, moving her up and yanking her down.

His own hips jerked and bucked under hers, and his huge cock distended her cunt-lips and went all the way in, glistening and gleaming. It slid out and her cunt rose up his shaft. Then he heaved his hips and her cunt crushed down on his cock, engulfing it. Up and down, up and down she moved, her body jerking frenetically.

Her breasts bounced and jiggled and she squeezed them in excitement. Her mouth was open and she cried out loudly in joy. Her face arched back, flopped forward, arched back again as she went faster and faster. The *mangalsutra* around her neck slapped on her fair skin.

"OHHHhh Abhay-Abhay-Abhay-yes ohhh god yes yes ohhhhh yes ohhh god yes yes ohhh uhh Ohhhh uhh OH UH OH UH OHH uhh OHH uhh Oh uh Ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah-uh-ahhh uhhh AHHHHHHHH!" Sayali cried.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:44 PM