Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He bent forward, his arms outstretched, his hands on the sides of the divan, her legs locked under his armpits, her body bent over, and began to move even faster. His hips rocked rapidly up and down, his cock grinding deep into her cunt. As he moved in, he swung his hips in tight circles, entering her from all angles.

She gasped and cried out. His balls pressed to her cunt-lips with each thrust. He went faster and faster and his handsome head arched back and he groaned in pleasure. Faster still, and now he was ramming and reaming greedily into her. She clenched his biceps and gasped and cried out loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes yes yes Ohhh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me Joe-uhhhhOHHHHh!"

Sayali orgasmed violently, her body arching and stiffening, the breath hissing from her throat. The man slammed his cock into her repeatedly with each rising wave of her orgasm, making her lurch and arch and jerk and cry out. The orgasm intensified, lengthened, waned.

Slowly, he pulled out of her. He paused and looked at Suresh. Suresh stepped forward and gave him a thick black sheath of hard rubber. The man nodded his thanks and slowly pulled the sheath over his cock, turning so that the audience could see. It was a snug, perfect fit and encased his cock-shaft like a glove.

It was open-ended, and his cock-head popped out of the aperture. The surface of the sheath was ribbed and ridged with raised knobs and long, flexible spikes.

He moved onto the divan on his knees, pushing her back slightly, and bent over her again, between her legs. She held his cock and guided him into her cunt, kissing him feverishly. Bent over her on outstretched arms and legs, he paused with his sheathed penis at her cunt-lips. Her hips jerked hungrily at his.

"Come on, lover, do it!" she murmured.

Joe bent over her again and pressed his cock-head to her cunt. She reached down and spread her cunt-lips wide open. Bending his head to watch, he flexed his buttocks and began to slide his hips down.

The cock-head popped into her cunt. She gasped and tensed, her hips rising. He held still. She nodded, gasping, pulling her cunt-lips even wider open. He held his breath and slowly pushed forward. The sheathed shaft squeezed into her cunt.

The spikes bent and twisted. Sayali cried out, her back arching in a steep bow, her mouth jerking open, her head snapping back till the top of it was on the bed. Her breasts thrust up and he bent his head and sucked sharply on them. Her hands and arms were between their bodies, still holding her cunt-lips open.

He pressed in deeper and felt the frantic convulsing of her cunt. The stiff spikes and ridges and knobs scbangd and rasped over her gorged clitoris. Her body was on fire. The armoured cock drove deeper and deeper into her, its rough shaft scbanging and rasping through her flesh. Her legs rose and wound taut above his hard buttocks.

"Oh fuck oh fuck ohhhhhhh yes!" she cried. "Ohhhh god yes Ohhh ma yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Joe ohhhhhhunhhhhhhyes!"

She gripped his shoulders fiercely. Her breath came in rattling gasps and her chest heaved. Her nipples were rigid and he bent to suck and lick them, gently lapping his tongue over the hard points, swirling it over the puckered aureoles.

Plucking her long *mangalsutra* in his lips, he rolled it over her nipples. She gasped, shuddering in delight.

"Yes ... Uhh yes yes ... fuck me ... fuck me Joe ... fuck my cunt ..."

He fucked her slowly, marvelling at the effect the sheath had on her. He swung and rolled his hips, flexing and unflexing his buttocks mechanically. He was in no hurry; with the sheath, he could last forever.

His armoured penis stroked smoothly in and out of her cunt, rising and falling, emerging and disappearing. Sayali went wild under him as the hard ridges and knobs and spikes scbangd her inflamed clitoris and rasped in and out of her cunt.

Her head whipped from side to side and she clawed at his body frantically. Her hips shook and writhed and juddered under his. She began to move with him, in manifest urgency. She goaded him to go faster, to fuck her harder and deeper. His speed increased smoothly again, getting faster and faster till he was almost ram-fucking her. Her breasts jiggled and bounced and she squeezed them frantically. Their cries were loud and obscene.

Sayali's face contorted in lust and she cried out, her back arching, her breasts thrust up. He groaned, his head flung back and pressed in deeper and deeper. Her legs rose and wound taut about the small of his back. She clenched his buttocks.

His thrusts drove the gold strand into her cunt and her girdle snapped taut, the other end pressing into her anus. He drew out and the girdle slackened, and then he plunged into her again and it tautened and her back snapped in a bow under his. He kept fucking her rapidly and heavily, plunging his sheathed cock in and out of her cunt.

The spikes bent and scbangd against her cunt-lips and over her clitoris, the ridges and knobs crushed it under the weight of his massive penis. His buttocks bobbed and bounced, faster and faster, and his cock pistoned and plunged, rocketing in and out of her furiously. Her body jerked and thrashed uncontrollably under his and her cries were hoarse and ragged.

Her body arched and twisted and her face contorted as spasms of lust ravaged her pretty features. Her perfect teeth were bared in a trismus of passion. The man was relentless, ruthless, insatiable.

He fucked her furiously for what seemed an eternity, over ten minutes, never once losing speed. His muscles rippled smoothly and his ebony body glistened with sweat. She moaned and cried out and thrashed under him, her dusky body shining with perspiration.

He fucked her till she had another orgasm and then relented, gradually slowing his speed till he was finally rocking gently in and out of her cunt. Then he stopped and slid out of her cunt and pulled off the sheath.

"Don't stop ... please ... please don't stop ... fuck me again!" she begged.

He laughed softly. His muscular, sculpted body shone with sweat as he squeezed his cock into Sayali's taut cunt again. His body was angled over hers, and he rested his hands on her breasts, crushing them under his weight.

He ground his cock deep into her, swinging his hips savagely, entering her from all angles. She gasped and arched, her head flung back, her mouth torn open.

"Ohhhhhh uhhhhh Oh ma yes!" she gasped.

Slowly, her body pinned to the divan under his, he stroked his cock in and out of her cunt with wicked, spiralling thrusts. She moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh fuck yes Joe yes ... fuck me ohhhh god yes that's it ohhhhhh yes!"

Suddenly, he snapped to a hammering, furious, ram-fucking stroke. She cried out, her back arching and cambering, her mouth tearing open, her long neck arched. Her body jerked and snapped under his thrusts as he hammered his hips at her buttocks. Sayali gasped and her legs rose higher to hook over his shoulders, and the guests saw her buttocks curved up and lobed open and his cock hammering rapidly back and forth, up and down, in and out.

Her lust-ridden face whipped back and forth and her moans and panting gasps echoed in the room. She looked lovely, the straight nose with the nostrils dilated, the deep brown eyes glassy, hooded, the perfect teeth bared as her lips drew back in a loud, ululating moan of lust.

"Ohhhh yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck me hard, Joe," Sayali murmured.

Her body rolled up onto the small of her back with his thrusts, curling under him as her cries rose excitedly.

By now Sayali looked dazed and groggy; yet there was no mistaking the wanton, greedy lust on her pretty face. She turned on her front and presented both her cunt and anus to Joe. He dropped astride her hips in a low squat and slowly entered her cunt again.

She groaned and rocked on her forearms and knees under him. He fucked her slowly and heavily, pumping his hips back and forth, his fingertips rocking her body back and forth under his. His cock emerged and disappeared between her buttocks.

His balls and thighs slapped against her buttocks. She groaned and cried out, her breasts pendulous and swinging. He squeezed them in his hands and moved faster.

"OHHHHhh unhhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Ohhhhh yes!" she cried.

Ten minutes later, she had another orgasm, and another. Panting heavily, the man eased out of her.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:44 PM