Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Smiling slightly, the gigolo stepped forward to the divan. She rose on her knees and tilted her face to his. They kissed, slowly, deeply, sexily, in full view of the guests. His big hands slid up her curved body and cupped her breasts. She caressed his magnificent torso and back, tracing the cuts and contours of his musculature with elegant fingertips. Her fingers trickled down his belly.

Her fingers twined in his leather belt and quickly darted round to his back, flicked open the clasp. The girdle came loose. Gently, she pulled off the codpiece. The audience gasped. His penis was enormous, dark, circumcised, the shaft smoothly shorn to the base, the balls depilated. Sayali caressed the enormous penis and balls gently, deftly.

He caressed and squeezed her breasts. Groaning, she bent her head and sucked his nipples gently, teething and tonguing them. The gigolo smiled slightly. Sayali slipped off the divan and her tongue trailed a line down his belly, swirling through his navel and she nuzzled his crotch.

"God, I want this cock," she murmured. "I want it!"

Jerking it in her fist, she slipped her lips around the cock-head. Her long tongue swirled over the bulbous head. The man grunted and his penis stirred and began to swell. Sayali groaned and took more of it in her mouth, which distended with its size. The man fucked her face slowly, his hips rocking gently, one hand on her head, moving it slowly back and forth between his thighs.

His penis grew harder and thicker and longer till, finally, it was over nine inches long and two inches thick. It was a monstrous appendage, more apposite to a stallion than a man. Sayali loved it. She moaned and whimpered, caressing her breasts and cunt as she sucked it eagerly. Rising slightly, she squeezed her breasts in a sheath around it and masturbated him, her head bent to lick and suck the cock-head as it popped out of the valley between her breasts. Her long *mangalsutra* rippled over his cock-shaft.

"Come on, slut! Suck it!" he commanded in a low, rich baritone.

Groaning, she resumed sucking the cock. Now the man fucked her face for his own pleasure, rocking her head back and forth with both hands. She groaned and gasped deep in her cock-filled throat, one hand still jerking the shaft. Her face bloated with its size.

Pre-cum gunk spurted from the slit in its head and, instantly, sheopened her mouth wide and dropped her face low, jerking his cock so that everyone could see it shoot into her mouth.

"Come in my mouth," she moaned. "I want to drink your jizz."

The gigolo nodded and pulled her face back to his crotch. She sucked his penis hungrily and eagerly now caressing his balls and anus with her *mangalsutra*. The man gasped as she pressed the necklace to his asshole and stroked his shaft with it. His cock glistened and gleamed between her lips.

"Yeh! Take it! Take it whore! Take it!" he gasped.

For several minutes, the Nigerian gigolo fucked Sayali's face. His buttocks writhed and pumped rapidly back and forth and his cock glistened as it slid in and out of her mouth. She licked and sucked it cunningly. Suddenly, he groaned. Sayali opened her mouth wide and jerked his cock rapidly.

Thick streams of creamy jizz shot from his cock-head. The guests could see it spurting into her mouth, could see her swallowing it. It spattered her face and neck. She shook it over her breasts and cleavage, squeezed her breasts over it. It sputtered and more and more jizz splashed on her body.

Grunting, he pulled her head back to his crotch. Slowly, moaning in pleasure, caressing her gunk-covered breasts, she sucked his cock again for a few minutes. The Nigerian pushed her head away. His cock was still rock-hard, his erection still immense. Sayali stroked his cock and smiled as she rose. Sitting on the edge of the divan, she looked at her guests, one hand on the gigolo's cock, masturbating him.

"This why Joe is one of the city's most sought-after gigolos," she murmured. "He can come repeatedly without tiring." She smiled. "Now ... heaven ..."

Gently, the gigolo pushed her onto her back on the divan. He pulled her legs open and slid her body down so that her hips were at the edge. Sayali wound her legs about his hips. He bent over her and kissed her heavily and deeply. She pressed against him, caressing his broad, smooth back and buttocks.

When he rose, there was jizz on his chest and belly. She licked it lasciviously, swallowing the seed. He bent his head to her breasts and began to suck them slowly, drawing the luscious mounds into his mouth, flipping at her stiff nipples with his tongue, nibbling on them.

Squeezing her breasts together, he sucked on them simultaneously. Sayali gasped and writhed under him. His fingers moved into her crotch and pushed her cunt-lips open. Her hips arched and he slid a finger into her slit. She groaned and her hips pumped as he masturbated her, sucking her breasts sharply.

"Oh fuck yes! Ohhhh yes Joe yes!" she gasped.

The black man smiled and moved his head lower, licking and kissing her cum-flecked body. His tongue rippled through her navel and she whimpered and her legs jerked wide. He went lower still till his face was between her thighs. Sayali groaned eagerly and lifted her hips high, her finger clawing her cunt-lips open.

"C'mon Joe, come on! Lick my slit!" she gasped.

The gigolo flicked her fingers away and prised her cunt-lips wide with strong, thick fingers. He slid his tongue out; it was exceptionally long and supple, a bright pink. It jabbed into her slit, past the gold strand. Sayali gasped and arched hard, her mouth jerking open, her head arching back.

Her hands flew to her breasts and she crushed them eagerly. The man's tongue rippled up and down her wet crack. His tongue swirled and rolled, twisted this way and that, flicked at her gorged clitoris. She gasped and cried out, writhing and thrashing erotically on the divan, her hips bucking and jerking. His tongue narrowed to a sharp spade point and he pressed it deep into her slit. Sayali's hips bucked savagely.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes!" she cried.

Her head jerked to one side, her mouth wide open, her eyes closed, her nostrils flared. Her breathing was ragged and heavy. She clenched his head, pinning it in her crotch. The man slid two fingers into her slit and started tongue- and finger-fucking her simultaneously.

Sayali went wild. Her body thrashed and heaved on the bed, her head jerking from side to side, her back arching and falling, her breasts bouncing as she rocked and jerked up and down as though she was being fucked.

"Oh god yes do it do it ... ohhh god yes ... lick my cunt, baby! Ohhh yes!"

The man's tongue was exceptionally adroit. He maneuvered it in her cunt-flesh deftly, flicking at her clitoris, rippling up and down her slit, licking her cunt-lips, jabbing in and out. His tongue took different shapes, worked at different lengths.

His head rolled and moved up and down between her thighs as his fingers pumped and wriggled in her cunt. Sayali clenched his head and moved it round and round in her crotch, hissing in pleasure as the waves of pleasure steadied to a rhythm.

She caressed her swollen breasts excitedly. The watching men had an unobstructed view of her distended cunt, the glittering gold chain in her sodden crack, his tongue pressing it against her clitoris.

"Mmm ... yeh ... oh that's wonderful, Joe ... yes ... oh fuck yes ... god ... you lick slit better than anyone ... ohhh yes ... do it, lover ... lick my slit! Ahhh yes!"

He got on the divan and straddled her body. She groaned as he moved up, squeezing her breasts over his penis. Her head craned and she tried to catch his cock in her mouth as it moved in and out of her cleavage. He fucked her breasts briefly and then, turning around, kneeling over her face, pushed his cock into her mouth and bent forward over her in a sixty-nine.

Sayali moaned deep in her throat and sucked his cock and balls hungrily. His hips pumped over her face and her cunt bucked and heaved at his.

After several minutes, they rolled apart. Sayali lay on her back on the divan, panting and gasping as he got to his feet and stood between her spread legs.

"Fuck me," she moaned, spreading her cunt-lips with the fingers of one hand, holding his cock with the other. "Fuck me hard, Joe!"

The gigolo paused with his cock-head at her cunt-lips. Then his buttocks flexed slowly and his hips swung forward. His cock-head squeezed between her cunt-lips, past the gold thread, and burst into her body.

Sayali cried out sharply, her back cambering, the breath whooshing from her throat. Her mouth jerked open and her long neck arched. Her fingers dug into his shoulders. He paused.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Joe! Shove it all in!"

The man chuckled softly and eased his hips forward and down. His cock disappeared into her flesh. Sayali moaned thickly, her head rolling languorously from shoulder to shoulder. Deeper and deeper it went, till it was embedded to the hilt.

Then he began to fuck her, slowly and heavily, standing upright between her thighs. His buttocks flexed and unflexed and his hips swung back and forth in a steady, unhurried rhythm. His cock glistened as it went in and out of her cunt.

One hand on her belly, the other on his hip, the gigolo fucked her masterfully, in total, awesome control. Under him, Sayali groaned and gasped, writhing and panting, her chest heaving, her body jerking and rocking under his fluid thrusts.

"More!" she gasped. "Give me more! Fuck me harder! Come on, Joe! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!"

The man built up speed slowly. She cried out and her body jerked and lurched on the divan. His hips rocked and swung back and forth and his buttocks flexed and unflexed powerfully as he drove his massive penis in and out of her cunt. He never took his eyes off her face.

His hands slid up and down her slender body, caressing her heavy, bouncing breasts, crushing them and making her whimper and writhe ecstatically. Her hips juddered and heaved up and down to his groin. Her hands roamed his chest and shoulders and hips, gripped his buttocks, pulling him deeper into her flesh.

Her motions smoothened and matched his in perfect syncopation.

"This is terrific," she smiled, her eyes glittering with lust. "You're fabulous."

"Thank you," he murmured. "You are very good, too. Now. Faster."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:43 PM