Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
That night, after Sayali and he had finished with their hired partners, an exceptionally talented pair, Suresh told Sayali about his conversation that morning and asked for her advice. She considered it and he went down to lick her slit.

She murmured in pleasure. Later, as she swung a leg across his hips and impaled her ever-hungry cunt on his ever-ready cock, she suggested that they put on a show. A sex show. Hire a couple, or a trio or quartet, and have them fuck for the guests. And then let the guests help themselves.

Suresh was startled by the idea and expressed reservations. It might upset some, he said. Not everyone thought like this. Her answer was elegant in its simplicity. If they don't, she said, you don't want to do business with them.

They're not your kind. You only do business with those who think like you, right, otherwise how do minds meet? If minds meet on questions of the flesh, is there any other area where they won't? Suresh conceded the point, but wondered whether a mere show would suffice in such a case.

It had a contrived, deliberate quality to it, it was too conspicuous and obvious. Something, something not quite so blatant, something even more unexpected.

Sayali smiled, her eyes twinkling. "Well, *I* could be the girl being fucked, if that's what you're suggesting."

"You!"

"Why not? I do it all the time. I'll just be doing it here, that's all. We'll hire a stud, or get one of the servants, and have them fuck me out in the hall with everyone watching. It's bound to be a turn-on.

I mean, how many men throw parties where they display their wives being fucked in public? And you'd be surprised by the number of men who like to see married women being fucked or like fucking them."

"Yes, I see that. And then what, the guests would fuck you, too?"

"Not necessarily. We could decided that from party to party. Depends on the guests."

"And you don't mind doing this?"

"Mind? I'd *love* to do it!"

Two days later, Suresh concluded the deal, on his terms. The man had to confess that he was not only surprised and excited, but completely overwhelmed by the party. Sayali, demure and sedate, dressed like the quintessential housewife in a *sari* with a long, prominently displayed *mangalsutra*, had been fucked before dinner on the low coffee-table in the center of the living area by a handsome gigolo.

The five men were speechless. When Sayali offered herself to them, none of them refused and each fucked her greedily. Suresh landed five contracts the next day. This was the fattest.

It became a routine, with minor variations. Sometimes Sayali would have a hired gigolo, sometimes two, once or twice three. When there were women, she did a lesbian show, *en passant*, before the men came in and took her. For select guests, she then offered her body to the men. None refused. Suresh's business grew beyond his wildest dreams.

Soon, their parties were renowned in the more discrete sections of Bombay's business community. The food was always good and the sex was outstanding. The bashes got wilder.

There were frequent orgies with several of Hedon & Venery's finest girls and studs being hired to service their guests. Sayali continued to be the star of the evening. Few could resist the unrivalled public sexual performances and the frequent opportunity to enjoy their hostess' body. The evening always commenced with a performance by Sayali.

This evening was no different. The guests were first-timers, who had only heard incredibly wild rumours. Not one invitation was declined. There were five men, and Suresh wanted much from each.

He would have it the next morning, and not one would refuse. He introduced Sayali with a startling announcement.

"Gentlemen, meet my wife, Sayali." He smiled at the guests.

They all rose and nodded politely, their eyes glittering with naked, open lust. She looked lovely. She was dressed in a fine, traditional *sari*, her hair in an elegant bun high on the back of her head, accentuating the elegant line of her long neck.

A long *mangalsutra* hung around her neck. She wore a small gold nose-stud, gold ear-rings, silver anklets and toe-rings, gold bangles. Her blouse had a deep, plunging neck with a wide scoop that revealed a tantalising cleavage.

Her blouse was cut short and high so that its lower hem ran hard under her breasts, which jutted out over it like ripe, succulent fruit, and exposed a large expanse of her midriff. Her *sari* was worn especially erotically, high on the hips and very low in front and behind so that it was just above her pubis and the cleft between her buttocks.

Around her middle, she wore a thick gold girdle. This was unlike most girdles: in front, a thick strand descended from the girdle down her belly and disappeared under *sari* directly into her crotch.

From behind, it rose between her buttocks and rejoined the girdle in the middle of her back. It was an extraordinarily erotic piece of jewelry. She was irresistible.

She smiled at her guests, her dark, elongated *kajal*-rimmed eyes flashing with excitement. Sayali loved being fucked in public. It had a special thrill all its own. They stood on the slightly
raised dining room area, above the sunken living area.

She left Suresh standing there and walked slowly and elegantly down the two shallow steps into the living pit, swinging her hips provocatively.

"I must tell you, friends, she is a remarkable lady. This house has been designed by her. She is an excellent cook. She is the perfect hostess and mistress. And yes, in bed, she's a complete whore."

There was little gasp and a sudden intake of breath. Suresh smiled.

"I know you have heard a lot about her." He paused for dramatic effect. "And all that you have heard is true. As you'll see in a moment. Friends, enjoy. This is your evening. This house is yours. My wife is yours to enjoy."

The men were silent, expectant, tense, excited. Sayali smiled slyly, enticingly, and went to the first. As the others watched, she tilted her head and kissed him slowly, deeply, her hand sliding into his crotch, squeezing his cock, unzipping his fly, drawing out his penis. One by one, she went to the others.

When they were all unzipped and free, she stepped back and smiled.

"I love cocks," she murmured. "I love being fucked. I love being watched when I'm being fucked. Tonight, we have a special treat for you."

She moved into the centre of the living area. "There will be a show," she said. "After the show, you can each have me as you like. In the meantime, please make yourselves comfortable. And please -- I would like you to masturbate. I like to be surrounded by hot, hard, throbbing cocks." She turned to Suresh. "Shall we start?"

He grinned, nodded and walked down into the living area and adjusted the lights for better effect. He pressed a button and soft music with an insistent, throbbing beat filtered through very powerful, extremely high-fidelity hidden speakers.

He thumbed a call button. A bell chimed distantly. From the dimly lit interior of the house, a shadowy figure emerged, slowly coming into view as he approached.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:42 PM