Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
>> DIRTY AMBER <<

( 4 )

By the time they returned to Bombay, Suresh was as completely addicted to sex as she. He allowed her to continue working at Hedon & Venery. She wanted to transfer her money to a joint account and he agreed, startled by the amount she had.

She was considerably wealthier than he. He started using the Club Gere, often watching her at work with another member while he enjoyed some of the most mind-blowing fucks imaginable.

At work, Suresh felt calmer and more confident. He drew up ambitious plans for expansion and growth and initiated negotiations with several new companies. The money poured in. Suresh found that he was suddenly required to do a lot of business entertaining at home and that much of the success of his negotiations depended on these parties.

Sayali kept house impeccably; she refurbished it in the finest taste and she was a superlative cook. Suresh still sensed something amiss. Finally, he confronted a recent guest. They were in his newly acquired, opulently furnished town office.

"Did you enjoy yourself last evening?" Suresh asked politely as they settled down.

"Yes, thank you. It was very pleasant."

The reply was surprisingly casual, almost indifferent. Suresh looked at his visitor sharply.

"Was something wrong?"

"No. Not wrong. Everything was perfect."

"Something missing then? Something lacking?"

The man looked at him steadily. "Perhaps. It doesn't matter. Shall we get on with this?"

Suresh put his hand on the folder before the visitor. "No. Please, wait. It does matter. If something was wrong, please tell me. I'd like to put it right."

"Please. Forget it. It's nothing."

"It matter to me. I must insist."

"Very well, since you insist." The man took off his glasses. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"Well, it was a pleasant evening, but that's all it was. Nothing more. The decor is very good, the food was superb, the company was interesting."

"And yet?"

"And yet there was no -- how shall I say it -- *excitement*."

"Excitement? What do you mean? What happened?"

The man took a deep breath. "That's just the point. *Nothing* happened."

"What should have happened?"

The man shrugged. "I don't know. Something. Anything. Anything that would make the evening memorable. Something different, even bizarre."

"I don't follow."

"Look, Suresh. I go to parties like this every night. One is much like the other. You meet people, you chat, you drink, you eat, you go home. That's it. There's little to tell one from the next. The decor varies, the food's sometimes different, sometimes the company is interesting. If you really want to make an impact, you've got to throw parties that people remember and talk about. Do something that'll make them want to come back. Then they think of you when it comes to business. Because you were able to give them pleasure."

Suresh looked at him quietly. "I see," he said softly. "I see."

"Anyway, forget it. Shall we proceed?"

"No," Suresh said, standing up. "I don't think we should."

"I'm sorry, I've offended you."

Suresh laughed and clapped him on the shoulder. "Not at all, my friend, believe me, not in the least. It is I who have been remiss as a host. You're right, of course, and I must make amends. I'm not suggesting we abandon these talks. Let's just say they're deferred. Till the day after tomorrow. And tomorrow night, you dine with us again. I promise to have an exciting party. Then, the day after, if you tell me it was an interesting party, an exciting one, the deal is concluded. On my terms. If not, on yours. No negotiation. Is that fair?"

"It's a deal."

"Good. Thank you. And I'll see you at home tomorrow night."

"I'll be there. Thank you."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:42 PM