Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
>> DIRTY AMBER <<

( 3 )

He looked over her shoulder and saw Sayali and the man murmuring to each other. The man smiled, then laughed. Sayali turned around and introduced them. At her suggestion, they moved to the living room. Sayali suggested a round of drinks. Madhavi mixed the drinks quickly and efficiently from the well-stocked bar.

Suresh was feeling very randy. He sipped his drink then put it aside as Madhavi came up to him. Sitting in a deep chair, he held her hand and pulled her onto his lap. She giggled and then her lips were soft and warm under his and her hands were undoing his clothes. He flicked a glance over her shoulder. On the sofa, Sayali's blouse was undone and the gigolo was caressing her breasts. Her *sari* was drawn up to her waist and his other hand rummaged between her thighs.

Suresh grunted suddenly and looked down. Madhavi was on her knees between his legs and was jerking his penis slowly. Her tongue slid out and coiled around his cock-head.

"Forget them," she said. "We'll play fours later. Now just sit back and relax."

It was the most unforgettably erotic night of Suresh's life. Madhavi was pure magic and he fucked her repeatedly. She denied him nothing and astonished him with her skill and willingness.

Across the room, he watched the gigolo pounding into his wife's flesh, and his arousal mounted and he fucked Madhavi harder. The aphrodisiacs were very strong, and he was able to orgasm repeatedly without tiring or losing his erection.

At some point, the two women were locked in a lesbian tangle while the men fucked their asses together. It was past four in the morning when all four were finally sated. They fell asleep on the large bed in a knotted jumble of sweating limbs and naked bodies.

The next morning, Sayali and Suresh were woken by the gentle caresses of their hired lovemates. They fucked them again, unhurriedly and luxuriantly, for over an hour. Finally, Suresh and Sayali were alone again. They lay in bed, kissing and fondling and slowly arousing each other and began to fuck.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked softly as he slid his cock into her cunt.

"Very much. And you?"

"Oh yes. He was very good."

"We'll get them back tonight."

"Try someone else. There's quite a range on offer."

"So I noticed."

"They're all exceptionally good."

"Okay. But you choose."

"All right."

"I love you," he said and kissed her slowly.

"And I love you, Suresh," she said. "Come on ... fuck me ... fuck me hard!"

The rest of their honeymoon was a haze of naked, hot, eager flesh. Suresh fucked more women than he could remember. Each was fabulous. He never tired of Sayali and their fucking got better as his lectual skills improved rapidly under the deft tutelage of the succession of mistresses. Sayali had a penchant for adventure.

When they went out, late one evening, for a boat-ride on the lake, Sayali looked around and, noticing that the lake was deserted, asked if he would like to watch the boatman fuck her.

By this time, Suresh was completely blasé about fornication. He assessed the boatman quickly, with a confident, expert eye and accepted the suggestion. He instructed the boatman to row them to a quiet corner of the lake under an overhanging tree.

Then he sat in the prow of the boat and watched the stranger fuck his wife. Sayali loved it. They paused and continued in a deserted boathouse. The next day, she did it again with a horseman when they went riding, and the day after that with another boatman.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:41 PM