Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

"Mikey? It's me, Sayali." She listened, then giggled. "Yes, everything's fine. I told you it would be. We're at the bar. Listen, I need a favour ... no, not that, you fool. More of that later. Yes, I promise. Yes. Can you fix up someone for him for tonight. I know it's short notice, but could you? For me? Someone special. Oh, that'd be perfect, yes. We'd like to see the catalogues. After dinner. Ten o'clock?"

She looked at Suresh, who nodded. "Yes, ten's fine. In our suite. And get some of the pepstuff. Yes, that'll do. Nothing overstrength. And Mikey? Will you tell accounts to debit my tab? No, for everything. The whole stay. Yes, I'll sign the voucher. Thanks, love. See you tonight."

She disconnected and smiled at him. "It's arranged. He'll get you a catalogue and you can decide.'

"Good. Now. Go on."

"What?"

"Talking and frigging me."

Sayali giggled and her hand dived under the tablecloth again. She started masturbating him.

"I'd better not come," he murmured. "If these girls are as good as you say, I'll need everything for them."

"Don't worry about that," she smiled. "I've asked for some of our aphrodisiacs. They're very good, very effective. You'll be able to fuck them for hours."

"Fine. Keep going then. Now tell me about your clients."

"Oh, it's quite simple. I get a call from reservations, and if I approve the client, a time is arranged. Whatever they do, they're very rich. They have to be."

"And you go off to a room and they bang you and that's it?"

She looked shocked. "Good god, no. Nothing like that. It's very civilised, very polished. We meet in a public area, like the lobby or something, fully dressed, like good friends or business acquaintances. We have a drink at the bar, or something light in the coffee-shop. Then we go off to the reserved room or suite and we fuck. It's not just the wham-bam type of thing; I suck cock, he licks my slit, we sixty-nine and so on. There's no hurry – at that price, there can't be. It's more like making love."

"I see."

"And there's nothing they can't do, short of actual physical abuse. For instance, some of them enjoy the idea of fucking married woman, of having a whore who's another man's wife. So I dress up like a housewife, complete with *mangalsutra* and all, and I tease them along with clever double-talk till we get to the room. Then I become a full fledged slut."

"Up at the Club Gere, things are different. Here, clients don't pay. They're members, and guests. There are no bills, no vouchers, no signing. The bill is sent on later, and nobody questions it. The members pay a very heavy annual fee, entrance is very limited, and then they have to pay only for the girls. Everything else is free, booze, cigarettes, sex-dope."

"How do I get in?" Suresh grinned wickedly.

She laughed. "You're already in. Standard house policy. When any girl gets married, her husband has automatic membership, unless it's cancelled."

"Why would it be cancelled?" He looked genuinely puzzled.

"Think about it, Suresh. Suppose you hadn't responded like this. Suppose you'd thrown me out, refused to accept my past, my work, all of this. Could we still have you as an honoured Club Gere member?"

"I guess not. So you mean I can go back and use the Club?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

"Is there a Club here?"

She laughed. "Not yet. Later this year. We'll put it in after the season closes."

Suresh grinned at her, his eyes dancing with delight. "This is fantastic," he murmured. "Really wonderful."

"You ready to come?"

"No, I'm fine. I'd like to remain like this. Hot and hard."

"My hero," she said, kissing his cheek and stopped masturbating him.

They had a small dinner, neither very hungry, both impatient to get back to their suite. The sheets had been changed and the beds turned down. Suresh noticed that an expensive laser-disc player had been installed on top of the huge colour television.

An elegant trolley stood to one side, with racks of discs and, on the shelf beneath, a slew of thick catalogues, stacked neatly upright. The shelves beneath were filled with bottles, jars, vials and a bewildering variety of sheaths, dildoes, vibrators and other baubons. A small card on the trolley, embossed in white-on-white, said, simply, *For Your Pleasure*.

Sayali selected a disc and fed it into the machine. He sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt between his legs and started sucking his cock. He let her do it and started the player.

The clips were stunning. Suresh had never seen such lovely, sexy women. They were show in all kinds of positions, with all kinds of men, often with several at once, taking their enormous penises in their every orifice, frequently simultaneously.

Understanding the operation menu, he skimmed through several disks in mounting excitement. All these girls were said to be available. Figures in the bottom right hand corner indicated their rates. The girls got better as the figures rose. Very close to the top range, he found Sayali and watched a video of her with two hugely endowed men who were fucking her in the cunt and mouth simultaneously.

As she watched, they paused and turned her slender body on its side between theirs and started fucking her cunt and ass together. Her face was contorted with lust and she moaned and rocked ecstatically between them. Astonished, he looked down at her.

She was whimpering with excitement, sucking and licking his cock hungrily. Her head bobbed and rocked up and down between his thighs and her fingers and lips were sticky with his seed.

"Try the catalogues," she mumbled.

He stopped the player and flipped through six thick volumes. Each girl was accorded a ten or twelve page section of full-page, pin-sharp colour pictures that showed her in every conceivable sexual activity. Sayali's section had her with three different guys, in different sequences, in cunt, mouth and ass. The final shot showed all three fucking her together.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:41 PM