Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
>> DIRTY AMBER <<

( 3 )

Suresh turned his back to the wall against and stared into space, his chest heaving, his erection throbbing, his mind in a daze. He had found out. She had told him everything. Now it was up to him. He felt drugged and heavy and useless and, at the same time, strangely aroused. From the bedroom, he could hear their rising cries, the sounds of their bodies slapping together, flesh on flesh, flesh in flesh.

He went back to the window. Inside, Michael was fucking her rapidly, furiously, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging up and down and back and forth, bobbing and bucking violently, savagely over hers. His cock pistoned and plunged furiously in and out of her cunt.

She gasped and cried out, her body jerking and arching, snapping and lurching under his. Her cries were loud and lewd and her hips pumped hungrily under his. His cock went up and down, in and out, his balls crushing against her cunt-lips with each deep, plunging thrust.

She orgasmed violently, arching and gasping sharply. Seconds later, he moaned and thrust into her repeatedly, his hips twitching at her cunt. Finally, he pulled out of her and scooted quickly up her body and jerked his cock at her face.

She opened her mouth and sucked him. He came in seconds and she opened her mouth and moaned as his jizz spurted into her mouth and spattered her cheeks and neck and breasts and belly. Still dribbling spoot, he went back between her legs and squeezed his cock into her cunt. Gasping softly, he rocked in and out of her cunt briefly. She moaned in pleasure, squirming on the bed.

"That was good," he grunted, squeezing her breasts. "Just like the old times."

"Thank you," she replied, caressing his back and chest. "I enjoyed that."

"Will I fuck you again this trip?"

"Frequently, I hope."

"When?"

"I'll call you. When are you off duty?"

"Thursday."

"Plan on spending it with me."

"I will."

He moved out of her and got off the bed. Just like another client, Suresh thought. He waited as the steward dressed. He returned to the bed and kissed her deeply and gently, fondling her breasts. She responded with ardour. Finally, he drew away.

"Thursday."

"Yes," she said. "Thursday."

"Call me if it's not going to work out."

"Yes."

"Thanks again. Good fuck."

"'Bye Mike. Say hi to the girls."

"They miss you."

"I'll come by and say hello."

"They'd like that."

He grinned and straightened his uniform. Lighting a cigarette, he let himself out. Suddenly, Suresh was unsure. He did not know what to do, what was expected of him. Should he go to her? Should he wait? What should he say? Ask for an explanation? What explanation was there to give now? He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he started, yelping in surprise. She had come out on the terrace, naked, the other man's smell and jizz still strong on her body; he found it very exciting. She was on her knees in front of him and his sticky, rigid cock was already in her mouth.

"Sayali, I ..." he began.

She looked up and shook her head. "Not now, Suresh. Not now. Later."

And then she took him deep in her mouth and sucked him like he had never been sucked before. On and on she went, whimpering in mounting excitement, making him gasp and groan, till he finally succumbed and started fucking her face for his pleasure, holding her head in both hands and rocking it back and forth between his thighs, his hips pumping at her face.

"Oh, you bitch," he gasped. "Suck it, you whore! Suck it harder! More!"

Then he pushed her head away and jerked her to her feet. He shoved her against the wrought-iron table on the balcony, made her lean forward over it and stood behind her.

"Your ass, whore!" he snarled. "I want your ass! I want to fuck your butt!"

For the first time in his life, Suresh discovered the unique pleasure of sodomising a beautiful woman. He forced his cock between her buttocks and jammed his cock-head to her anus. She tensed and he gripped her hips and, with a loud cry, jerked his hips forward.

His penis burst into her asshole and she cried out thinly, her head snapping up, biting her lower lip. He rammed his cock in deeper and took her ass savagely, pounding his hips frantically at her buttocks. The heat in his loins was uncontainable and he drilled deep into her and exploded, flooding her ass with his seed.

Now the pent-up fury spewed like a lava. He jerked out of her and pushed his cock into her cunt. She gasped heavily and he fucked her hard for several minutes. Then he pulled out and dragged her into the room.

Through the rest of that afternoon, he fucked her demonically, savaging her every orifice again and again, making her voice the obscene encouragement he had heard her use with the steward. Finally, he was on top of her, fucking her furiously, ramming and reaming into her cunt.

She gasped and cried out, thrashing uncontrollably under him, and he felt her orgasm and lost control again. He slammed his cock into her hard and she cried out loudly. He rammed in again, and yet again and finally ejaculated, his hot seed searing out of his penis and into her hot cunt.

Sweating and panting, he began to slip his cock out of her cunt. Suddenly, she clenched him and her lips and tongue were at his ear.

"Not yet," she whispered. "Please, Suresh. Not yet. Fuck me again. Fuck me hard. Like a whore. I want you to hurt me. Please. Fuck me hard."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:39 PM