Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

Holding her waist, he moved her up and down on his cock, pumping his hips beneath her. His penis went in and out of her flesh; her cunt slithered along the length of his shaft. Leaning forward, her breasts in both hands, her mouth open in a wide 'O', Sayali rocked faster and faster up and down on his cock.

He jerked her down savagely onto his lance with rising urgency, forcing choking cries from her throat. Her head hung on her chest.

They paused abruptly. Gasping and panting, her chest heaving, she rose off his cock. He slid out of the chair and lay on the carpeted floor on his back, his head to the windows where Suresh stood, watching numbly.

Sayali straddled her lover's hips and quickly moved his cock into her cunt. She gasped as her cunt slipped down and engulfed his penis.

"Mm," she said, rocking slowly back and forth on her knees. "That's good. Very good. Tell me you like it, Michael. Tell me what it feels like."

"Great, whore," he snickered. "Nice tight little cunt you've got. Hot and juicy."

"Can you feel it? Can you feel it squeezing your cock?"

"Oh fuck, yes!"

"Does it feel good? Tell me, Michael!"

"Feels great! Just great!"

He slid his hands up her body and fondled her breasts. Sayali arched her back and moaned. He moved his hips round and round and up and down under her. She whimpered in pleasure, writhing on his hips. Smiling down at him, she paused to coil her long hair in a knot high on the back of her head, exposing the superb line of her neck.

Then she bent over him and kissed him deeply, her tongue snaking out long and sharp, flicking against his. He squeezed her buttocks and pressed a finger to her anus. She writhed over him and arched back, one hand behind her body to squeeze his buttocks.

He thumbed her clitoris. She hissed and moaned loudly. Her eyes were wide open and she was looking straight at Suresh; yet there was no hint of recognition, or acknowledgment of his presence. He stared at her silently, not knowing whether she saw him or through him.

They fucked in this position for several minutes, moving faster and faster. Her breasts jumped and shook and her cries rang out loud and clear. Then they stopped again. He got to his feet and she sucked his cock for some time.

On the bed, she lay on her back and the man began licking her slit. She murmured in pleasure, her body rocking and jerking gently on the soft bed. Finally, he moved up over her, between her legs, his cock in his hand.

She spread her legs wide and guided him into her flesh. He flexed his buttocks and his cock dipped into her flesh and vanished slowly inward as his hips swung forward and down. Sayali arched under him, moaning loudly, her face radiant with pleasure. She clenched his thick biceps, caressed his hard, muscular torso and fondled his taut buttocks.

He began to move, fucking her slowly and unhurriedly, sliding his hips gently back and forth, stroking his cock in and out of her cunt. She murmured in pleasure, rocking and jerking under him, kissing him lasciviously. Craning her head, she sucked and licked his small, dark, stiff nipples, her hands caressing his hard back.

"Michael."

"What."

"You really want to know?"

"What?"

"About me. About my lovers, and my whoring."

He grinned and kissed her. "You want to tell me, tell me."

"I want to tell you."

"So talk."

She kissed him hungrily. "Just don't stop fucking me."

"Not a chance."

She smiled and her head fell back and she murmured in pleasure. "I had my first affair when I was *EDITED*. I was very horny even then, and we had this very sexy servant, Ramu. One day, I bunked school, said I had a headache and came home, because I knew everyone else would be out except him. He was alone."

"How old was he?"

"Oh, twenty, twenty-four, something like that. But very sexy. Tall and handsome and dark, with this great muscular body. I used to frig like crazy dreaming about him. Anyway, I got him and he was there, so I took off my underclothes and went to him in my school uniform, all the buttons undone. He understood what I had in mind and he was hot as hell.

He fucked me first in the kitchen, slowly and gently and that orgasm blew my mind. I couldn't believe how fantastic it was. I got him to fuck me again, in the bedroom, from behind. Then one more time with me on top."

"Crazy bitch. At *EDITED*!"

"At randy *EDITED*, yes. We continued this for a long time, several months. Then he asked if I would like to fuck some friends of his. Of course I said yes. He brought up some guys and I loved the differences in their cocks and the different ways they had of fucking me. Then they asked if I would like to try fucking more than one at a time. I'd been waiting for them to ask. So I did. It was pure heaven."

She paused and he kissed her, still rocking rhythmically in and out of her cunt, a master in complete control. He licked and sucked on her nipples gently and she murmured softly.

"It was great. I loved fucking, and they loved fucking me. Then I graduated, and in college, I had a couple of guys. We used to fuck up on the hostel terrace or in their rooms. They were good, athletic types and it continued for a few months with each before I went on to the next guy."

"Then?"

"Then I graduated and had to get a job. I learned typing and shorthand and one day, while I was fucking with the servants, a new guy came up. He was introduced as a friend. He fucked me very well, better than I'd been fucked before. I was deliriously happy when he was finally done, after a couple of hours."

"Must have been quite a stud."

"Of course he was. He was a talent scout for Hedon & Venery."

"No shit."

"God's truth, he was. Sanjay. He came back the next day, and the next, and the day after that, every day for a week. One Sunday, he asked me to come with him, he wanted to show me something that would blow my mind."

"And he took you to the Apistia?"

"Right. And asked me to sign up. And told me the salary."

"So you did. There and then."

"Without a second's thought. He asked me when I wanted to start work. I said now and he laughed. And ten minutes later, I was a whore, being fucked by a guy I didn't know and getting paid for it."

Michael laughed softly. "That's quite a story. But it's not complete."

"What else is there to know?"

"Why you got married."

Sayali smiled gently and luxuriantly and stretched her body, arching pleasurably under him, kissing him, fondling his muscular physique. Her hips moved gently under his, pumping rhythmically up and down. He stroked gentlyand unhurriedly in and out of her cunt.

She licked his nipple lasciviously.

"Because, my darling stud, I needed to. I wanted a man who was decent and gentle and kind and loved me and not just my body. I wanted a friend, a real friend. All I'd had since sixteen was lovers, men who wanted to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me and that's it."

"So why him?"

"Because he asked. Because I liked what I saw. He's a generous, hardworking, sincere, faithful kind, who doesn't do things by halves."

"You think he'll be the same when he finds out."

"He already knows."

"Bullshit."

"Believe it. He knows it all. Anything else he wants to know, I'll tell him."

"And you don't think he'll mind?"

"No. I know he won't."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I've slept with him. Not just fucked. Made love to him. When a man makes love, his soul is open. I know Suresh. He'll understand. He'll accept. We'll make this marriage work."

"Doesn't look like it, if you're fornicating on your honeymoon."

"Sex isn't going to be the thing that'll keep us together."

"But it'll drive you apart."

"No. We'll be together despite my fornicating."

"So you intend to continue."

"Yes. Certainly."

"What if he minds? Says no?"

"He won't."

"Lucky you, then."

"Not just me, darling," she murmured, smiling. "You, too. Come on now, Michael, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore!"

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:38 PM