Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She began to jerk and bounce on his face, her hands under her breasts, her head arched back, her eyes half-closed, her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"Do it! Do it ... god yes ... shove it in deeper, babe ... OHHHHH yes! Lick my slit, Michael Ohhh MichUHHHHHl yes!"

She moaned and panted, and stroked herself sensuously, caressing her face and breasts and belly and thighs, hissing in pleasure as he swirled his tongue through her sodden cunt. Getting off his face, she sat propped against the bedstead, her knees drawn up and spread wide.

The waiter flipped over and pushed his head into her crotch. She gripped his hair and moved his head round and round between her thighs, her hips jerking and lurching, her face flipping from side to side, her hands caressing her breasts.

Suresh watched as she twined her fingers in her *mangalsutra* and rolled the rough beads over her rigid nipples.

"OhmaunhhhOHHHHH!" she cried as the man jammed two fingers into her cunt and masturbated her vigorously, his tongue flickering rapidly in her slit.

Her back arched, her breasts thrust outward and her head jerked to one side. Her face was radiant with lust, her mouth torn open in a wide 'O', her eyes closed and she squeezed her swollen breasts in a frenzy. The man pumped his hand furiously at her crotch.

When he finally stopped, Sayali was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. He straightened and she flung herself forward and buried her face in his crotch, sucking his rampant penis greedily and hungrily. There was no mistaking the lust in her. She wanted it. There was no pretense.

The man fucked her face rapidly for several minutes, jerking her head back and forth in both hands, pumping his hips at her mouth. His head bent to watch her, he gasped and groaned and then chuckled softly as she played with her breasts and fingered her slit. He pushed her head away abruptly.

Moaning, her chest heaving, Suresh's bride turned around on the bed on her forearms and knees, her naked buttocks thrust back at the steward. She spread her legs apart and he shuffled forward, his swollen penis in his hand and squeezed it between her buttocks.

"Want it in your ass, bitch?" he chortled. "Like in the good old days? You always liked it in your butt, didn't you?"

"Yes," she moaned. "But later ... first ... first fuck my cunt, Mike!"

In the ass? Like the old days? The way she liked it? Suresh could hardly believe his ears. His beautiful bride had not only slept with this man, she had been sodomised by him! And she had enjoyed it, wanted it! The questions erupted again, confusing and clouding his mind. He moaned softly in despair.

Before his eyes, Michael squeezed his cock-head into Sayali's cunt. She moaned softly, her head lifting, biting her lower hip. He groaned his joy, his fingertips on her buttocks and arched his head. Suresh watched as his powerful buttocks flexed slowly and his hips slid forward. The monstrous penis disappeared into her cunt, vanishing between the curved lobes of her buttocks.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped in joy, her face radiant. "Oh god Michael that's so good! Come on, lover ... Shove it in! Deeper! Ahh yes! That's it! Ohh yes!"

Her body rocked forward as the steward drilled his penis into her flesh. He gasped, his buttocks flexed taut, his thighs pressed to hers, his balls against her buttocks. His hands slid up her body and he squeezed her large, succulent, pendulous breasts.

She turned her face and he leaned over to kiss her. Suresh noticed her hungry, ardent response.

"Come on, Michael! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!" she gasped.

He chuckled softly. "Yeh, right, like a whore. It's what you are, right, bitch? A regular whore! Always were, always will be, eh, whore?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes ... I'm a whore, Michael ... a randy whore!"

He eased his buttocks backward, his cock glistening out of her cunt, emerging from the curves of her buttocks. She moaned softly and he slid slowly back into her again, going in deep, till he was embedded in her cunt. She whimpered and rocked under him, moaning in pleasure, her buttocks swaying and writhing erotically against his. Her long *mangalsutra* swung and slithered back and forth.

Michael twined his fingers in it and rolled it across her rigid nipples. Sayali groaned, whimpering in unmistakable pleasure. They fucked slowly and unhurriedly, like lovers do, in no visible anxiety about time or being caught at it.

His buttocks flexed and unflexed and his hips swung back and forth and his cock glided smoothly in and out of her cunt, emerging and disappearing between her buttocks.

"So tell me, cunt," he said. "When did you first start doing this?"

"Fuck you, Michael," she gasped thickly, rocking and swaying passionately under him.

"No babe. Fuck *you*. Come on, tell me."

"What, damn it? Tell you what?"

"How you got to be such a whore. Who you first fucked. When. And after him, who. All of it."

"Later," she gasped. "Not now."

"No. Now."

"Fuck you, you bastard," she hissed.

"Tell me, bitch, or I'm gonna walk out of here and tell the world about you. I'm sure that wimpy husband of yours would like to hear about the whore he got suckered into marrying," the steward sneered.

"You motherfucker," she snarled over her shoulder at him, her face red with rage. "Don't you dare hurt Suresh."

"Oh, his name's Suresh is it? Suresh the wimp." Michael jeered and rocked his cock in and out of her cunt, holding her by the waist, keeping her pinned.

Suresh noticed that she made no attempt to break free, just kept rocking her cunt back and forth along his shaft. Her breasts wobbled and swung.

"Listen, you bastard," she said softly in a voice that trembled with anger. "I love that man. I love him with all my heart, more than I have anyone else in my life."

"Balls."

"It's the goddamned truth. I've fucked men, and I've had friends, but I've never had a friend whose also a lover or the other way around. Look at you. You're not a friend. You just fuck me ..."

"And you love it, and you love me."

"No, sisterfucker, that's where you're wrong. I don't love *you*. I love being fucked by you, but it's not you that I love. It's your cock and your body and things you do to me with it. And you're just another prick, that's it. I've had others, and they were just as good, and I loved it just as much."

"And Suresh, tell me you like fucking him, too. Tell me he's good in bed."

"He is. He's fantastic."

"Balls."

"Fuck you. He's a lover like you'll never be, Michael motherfucker. Because he's kind and decent and gentle and he loves me. I have orgasms with him that make me want to cry. That good. You just bring me off. That's the difference, if you must know."

"Yeah, I believe you," the man chuckled, completely unperturbed, arrogant in his ophelimity. "Explains why you called me here to fuck you. Makes a whole load of sense."

Laughing in disbelief, he continued fucking her unhurriedly. His hips slid forward, his cock squeezed into her cunt; he paused, then slowly withdrew, and paused again. Holding her waist, his buttocks flexing and unflexing alternately with his thrusts, the steward fucked Sayali.

She whimpered softly, writhing in unfaked pleasure under him, her body lurching and rocking back and forth on her forearms and knees.

This story doesnt belongs to me. One of my friend mailed me the same and I really dont know who the real writer of the story is. Its nice and not in Xossip so I felt like posting the same so that you readers can enjoy the same
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:37 PM