Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The next day, they left for their honeymoon and Suresh was hopelessly and passionately in love. At the luxury hotel in Kodaikanal -- he could afford it this once, he had reasoned – he fell on her the minute they arrived and, laughing, she tormented him, teasing and flirting with him till he was mad with lust.

Then, laughing, she gave in and he fucked her like one possessed. She arched in evidently unfaked pleasure under him and made him go faster, harder, deeper.

They fucked all afternoon, slept all evening, skipped dinner, and fucked all night. By three in the morning, they were ravenous and he ordered too much food and drink from room-service. It took forty-five minutes to arrive and they used the time to fuck again, and he took her from behind, squatting over her hips and pounding his inflamed penis in and out of her cunt, crushing her swinging breasts in his hands.

She orgasmed violently and he jerked out of her came between her buttocks, on her anus, then slid his cock into her cunt again just as the room-service steward rapped on the door.

Cursing softly, Suresh went to the door while she flung on a gown and stepped out onto the moonlit deck. The waiter wheeled the laden trolley into the room, and she came in through the window, shivering slightly, remarking on the chill in the air.

She looked at the waiter and Suresh felt a sudden, fleeting tension, a peculiar glint in her eyes. The waiter was a tall, handsome, lean man. Then it was gone and the waiter turned to him with the leather folder and ball-point pen to sign the voucher.

Suresh signed it and handed it back and the waiter said thank you in a voice that somehow seemed to convey bafflement. He looked at Suresh a shade longer than was polite in such a plush hostelry and only turned away when Suresh doubled the tip.

Suresh looked at his retreating back for a minute, wondering what it was that he had missed, when the steward said, in a very odd voice, "Have a *very* good night, sir."

Before Suresh could respond, the door clicked shut. Suresh turned to find Sayali already at the trolley, heaping a plate. He looked at her and felt his pulse quicken. Her gown had fallen open and her naked body was revealed to his view. Her long *mangalsutra* swung against her breasts and belly.

"Here you are, love." She handed him the plate, heaped with food.

"I don't want to eat. I want to fuck you."

"After you've eaten."

"No. Now. I want to come in your mouth and on your face and your tits and in your cunt and ..."

Sayali laughed prettily. "That's a lot of coming, Suresh. You won't be able to do any of it unless you eat. Eat."

"Only if you will."

"Of course."

"Take off your clothes. I like seeing you naked."

"All right. Take off yours."

"No. You take off mine. Later. When we fuck. I like having you do that."

Sayali smiled and slithered out of her gown. They ate in bed and Suresh realised how hungry he was when the first morsel went into his mouth. He took a second helping and was about to go for a third when she stopped him.

"Enough. You must eat little, fuck, eat again. If you eat too much, you won't be able to do anything."

Then his cock was in her mouth and they tumbled around on the floor, and he struggled around and pulled her legs apart and pushed his head into her crotch, questing for her cunt with his tongue, aching to thrust it deep into that warm, succulent, perennially moist cavern.

Her tongue and lips and teeth wrought their magic on his penis and her slender finger slipped between his buttocks and pressed to his anus. He felt his jizz roil up, eager for another release.

While they were fucking, she reminded him of her promise made the previous evening. Astride his lap, impaled on his cock, her dark hair tumbling down her front, she smiled gently down at him.

He rocked gently under her, not hurrying, toying with her splendid breasts, unable to get enough of her wonderful body. Her cunt squeezed his penis gently, insistently. She bent over and kissed him, her hot, heavy breasts swinging against his chest, her *mangalsutra* cold between their bodies.

"Remember your question last night?" she asked, tonguing his ear.

"Yes."

"You still want an answer?"

"Yes. More than ever."

"Do you trust me?"

"With all my heart."

"Will you believe what I say is the truth and that there is
nothing else?"

"Will you tell me everything?"

"Yes."

"Then of course I'll believe you."

"Even if it's something you don't like?"

"There's nothing about you I don't like."

"You might still."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing. Only promise to keep faith in me, and to do as I say."

He looked at her quietly. "What are you trying to tell me, Sayali? I don't understand."

She sighed softly. "Sometimes, you know, Suresh, when I can't sleep and the night won't end, I ask myself the same thing and I say the same thing. I don't understand myself either."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Love, listen to me." Suddenly her voice was serious and urgent. "Believe me when I say that these past two nights have been the most wonderful in a long time. Not the best ever, because there were others.

Yes, I've had lovers. But it's not enough for you to know just that. Oh, I could tell you: how many, where and when and how. But that still won't tell you the most important thing -- *why*.

So I'm going to do this. I can just talk and tell you and then you'll have to do with it what you like; accept it and accept me, or reject both. Because you can't have me without my past."

"Fair enough," he said after a little, thoughtful pause.

"There's another way."

"What's that?"

"For that you'll have to wait. It's more difficult, to accept, to understand, to acknowledge. The harder road. But if you take that, then everything else falls into place."

"You're not making sense."

"Few things do. Trust me. Just choose. Shall I talk now or will you wait till tomorrow, say, afternoon?"

"And if there's anything to be explained tomorrow, you'll do that?"

"I promise."

"Then I'll wait."

"Good."

She smiled, it seemed in relief, and lifted her breast to his lips. He nibbled on her stiff nipple and she moaned softly.

"Come on, now," she said. "Fuck me, Suresh! Fuck my slit! Come on! Shove your cock into my cunt!"

This story doesnt belongs to me. One of my friend mailed me the same and I really dont know who the real writer of the story is. Its nice and not in Xossip so I felt like posting the same so that you readers can enjoy the same
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:35 PM