Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Nalini rises off his prick and turns, lust written on her face. She turns on all fours and bends forward across the pallet, her knees spread, resting on her front, her buttocks thrust out towards him in a ,,., pose. Wasim straddles her hips in a deep squat and presses his cock-head into the cleft between the smooth lobes of her buttocks. Nalini moans and tenses slightly as she feels his cock at her asshole.

He chuckles softly and debates on which orifice he should fuck. .Then she claws her cunt-lips open. He decides to butt-fuck her later. With a long spiralling thrust, he lunges deep into her cunt, his head snapping back, his belly sucking in sharply, a gasp erupting from his throat. Her cunt convulses greedily on his penis. She moans and her head arches and her back bows as his lance runs into her cunt.

He fucks her rapidly, with mounting desire. His hips rock back and forth in a swift, yet controlled rhythm. His buttocks flex and unflex as he swings his hips from the waist, his balls and thighs slapping against her buttocks. His enormous cock is burning, aching for the final release. It glistens and gleams, throbbing, hot, hard, the thick veins standing out angrily along its length as it emerges and disappears between the folds of her buttocks.

Her body jerks beneath his and her back sways and her hips rolling in taut circles as he swirls his own hips, spiralling into her. She squeezes her breasts and then he bends over her and crushes them in his hard palms, making her cry out softly. He goes faster and faster and faster, thrusting harder and deeper, skewering her cunt, reaming her slit, ram-fucking her. Her cries rise and grow more obscene.

He pauses, leaving her teetering on the brink of an orgasm and jerks out of her. She moans and sobs, panting, her breath ragged and uneven, her voice hoarse. He flips her over onto her back. She spreads her legs and lifts her hips, her elbows on the pallet, her hips under her buttocks. He kneels between her thighs and, holding her thighs, thrusts his cock savagely into her. She cries out thinly, arching hard under him, her loins jerking to his, her head snapping to one side, her mouth jerking open. He ram-fucks her cunt, moving rapidly, furiously, panting and gasping, his hips slamming to and fro, his cock reaming in and out of her cunt. Her body jerks and snaps, her breasts jiggling heavily.

He releases her legs and their hips sink together and he bends over her on his arms and knees. She digs her fingers into his thick biceps. Her legs rise and coil about his raised hips. With a loud cry he drops his hips and she gasps as his cock runs into her belly again, going in deep. His head flung back, he fucks her furiously, his buttocks bobbing and bouncing demonically up and down, his cock going in and out, faster and faster till they are both falling over the edge as one. He bends and thrusts his tongue into her mouth as his jizz sizzling in heavy spurts into her slit. She moans softly, caressing his smooth back.

'What's your name?" he mutters, his tongue in her ear.

"Nalini."

"Good. Now I'll fuck you again."

Nalini is incredulous. He is better than she had hoped. He slides out of her, and his cock is still rock hard. She turns on her side and lifts a leg high. He lies behind her and enters her again. She groans softly.

He fucks her steadily, gently, for a long time, taking his time. She is delirious and she moans and gasps. He is utterly relentless. His cock will not stop. Her cunt is fiery with lust heat and she lets herself drown in the overpowering sensations of his fucking. Her face turns over her shoulder and he kisses her, his tongue sliding under her lip, exploring her mouth. He is a sensual, erotic animal.

"Fuck me, lover," she moans. "Fuck me hard ... yes ohhh yes ... god your cock is so good in there ... yes ... shove it in yes ... OHhh yes ... that's it ... shove it all in Wasim ... I want it all ... *bhar* *de* *mere* *chuth* *ko* ... *chul*, Wasim ... *chodh* *mujhe*! *Jorse* *chodh*!"

He holds her by the waist and shoulder and rocks her up and down. Lying behind her, he flexes and unflexes his buttocks, squeezing his cock into her cunt again and again. His hand slides up her hip to her breast and he squeezes it, pinching and tweaking her quivering nipple, tormenting her.

"Like it, cunt? Like having my cock in your slit, whore?" he rasps in her ear. "*Accha* *lagta* *hai*, *rahnd*?"

"Yes ... yes ... god yes," she moans, feverish again with excitement.

Without moving out of her, he rolls her over so that she is flat on her front. He fucks her rapidly and hard now, slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. The thick veins on its shaft rasp and scbang against her gorged clitoris. Nalini whimpers, her face turned on one side on his pallet, her buttocks quivering as his hips slam into them again and again. He slows and she whimpers as he eases his cock out of her.

"Now I want your ass, bitch," he growls. "I want to fuck your butt. *Ab* *teri* *gaand* *marni* *hain*!"

She groans as he jerks her hips up high and tears her buttocks apart, exposing the puckered flesh of her anus. She tenses, expecting his cock to rip through any minute. Instead, kneeling behind her, he bends and thrusts his face between her thighs. Nalini cries out in delight and joy as his tongue swirls across her anus. He curls a finger up into her cunt and she gasps. His tongue is thick and rough and the puckered flesh of her asshole quivers and spasms. He rims her slowly, relishing the musky taste of her ass. She trembles and moans softly.

"Wasim ... please ... fuck me ... fuck me in the ass ..." she begs and, reaching back, claws her buttocks open. "Wasim ... *chodh* *mujhe* ... *gaand* *mein*!"

He chuckles and rises to his knees and she feels his cock-head at her asshole. She groans and her sphincter yields. Wasim takes a deep breath and, flexing his buttocks, slowly squeezes his cock into her ass with a shuddering groan. She gasps, the breath hissing from her throat as the fiery penis pierces deep. Her cunt and ass blaze and her mind reels in a fog of painful ecstasy. Deeper and deeper he goes, on and on, as if he will never stop, till his cock is fully inside her.

Slowly, lovingly, he butt-fucks her, taking his time over it. He rocks his hips back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. His cock rasps and squelches in and out of her ass. He flings his head back and gasps as her asshole convulses on his cock.

He begins to move faster and she cries out, her fingers scrabbling at the counterpane. He picks up speed, goes faster and faster, yet fully in control, moving in a masterfully measured rhythm, back and forth, back and forth.

His hand goes under her belly and his fingers tease her cunt-lips open and dip into her cunt. She cries out, her hips shaking and swaying under him.

'Oh ma oh ma Ohhh unhhhh OH OH OH OH oh ma unhh Wasim ... Wasim! Ohh! Ohhh ... uhhh ohhh ... uhhh ... OHHHH unhhh *hanh* *hanh* *hanh* Uhhhh OHHHHHh!"

Suddenly he begins to move rapidly, ramming and reaming savagely into her, making her cry out in a shrill, thin voice.

"Ahmauhhh Ohh unnh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"*Hanh*! *Le! Le rahnd* *le! Le mere* *lund* *ko*! Take it, whore, take it! Take my cock!" the man cries.

Again and again he lunges into her. She explodes violently and this time he rocks in hard and flings his head back and gasps, his hips twitching at her buttocks as the fountain of seed erupts from his cock-head and spews into her convulsing asshole.

Final Part of A JAM OF TARTS
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:34 PM