Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

"Have a drink? One for the road?" Sameer asked.

"Yes, thank you. I need one."

They returned to the living room, and Sameer refreshed his glass. Nikhil sipped the liquor and closed his eyes as he felt the warmth trickle into his belly.

"She's incredible," he murmured, sitting down.

"Mm. I know."

"You're a lucky man."

"Thank you."

Nikhil could hear her fucking her two servants in the bedroom.

"Would you like to go back and watch some more?" Sameer asked. "She'll be taking them both now."

"No, thank you. I've seen enough for tonight." He finished his drink and rose. "I must be off. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes."

"Where do you want to meet?"

"At my office."

"Two-thirty?"

"Fine."

Sameer shut the door behind Nikhil and returned to the bedroom. Sonali, Vinod and Ganpat were locked in a menage. He watched the two servants fucking his pretty wife. Vinod was fucking her mouth, Ganpat her cunt from the rear. Sameer grinned and shook his head. She was incorrigible. He lit a cigarette and settled down to watch the tape of Nisha and Nandini again. He would fuck her when the servants had finished with her. He knew it would end with them taking her in cunt and ass together, something she dearly loved. He stripped and began to masturbate as the movie started.

Half an hour later, Ganpat and Vinod finished fucking Sonali, coming simultaneously in her cunt and ass. They left and she went into the bathroom. Sameer watched the tape. It was an excellent film, and Nandini and Nisha looked stunning.

He watched it through, rewound it, and returned it to its box. Yawning and stretching, he turned to the bed. Sonali was lying on her front, naked. He smiled to himself. He felt enormously randy. His cock was erect, fully nine and a half inches long, over an inch and a half thick, the balls loaded, full of juice, bursting and aching for release.

He moved onto the bed over her and she gasped in surprise as he kissed the nape of her neck, tongued her ear gently, nibbled her lobe, kissed her cheek. She felt his cock at her thighs and her buttocks.

"Fuck me?" she murmured.

"With pleasure," he chuckled, kissing her slowly, his tongue slithering into her warm mouth, tasting her other lovers' jizz on her lips and cheeks and tongue. It excited him.

She rose under him, arching her buttocks and hips, on her hands and forearms, her buttocks thrust back at him in flagrant, open invitation. She reached down to part her cunt-lips wider for his cock. Her breasts and the gold and pearl chain hung pendulous on the bed as he knelt behind her, cock in his hand. He squeezed it slowly into the cleft between her buttocks, pushing it into her dripping, sticky, warm cunt.

Sonali gasped and moaned, hissing loudly and sharply as she felt the electric touch of his enormous cock-head in her fiery cunt. Her head arched, her lips fluttered open into a wide 'O' of lust, her eyes half-closed.

"Yes ... mmmm ... stick it all in Sameer ... and fuck me ... I want to feel it ... all of it ... come on ... shove it in deeper .. ahhhhhh yes ... mm, that's it ... more, baby more ... deeper ... ohhhh yes yes ... oh that's so good ... yeh ... oh god yes ... Ohhh uhhh yes ... god, you're so hot ... so hard in there ... god, it feels so good ... do it baby ... take me ... fuck me hard ..."

He inched his cock length into her till it was buried in her cunt to the hilt. Sonali moaned, feeling it throb and pulse, a hot, gunk-filled cattle prod embedded in her flesh, big enough to make her feel it would pierce her belly, erupt from her throat, tear her asunder. He gasped as her cunt spasmed and clamped on his cock. He began to move his hips in slow, grinding circles, mashing her cunt flesh with his massive pestle.

Sonali whimpered. Her breasts were hot and turgid, the nipples nut-hard, painful. She cried out when he leaned forward and pinched them, twirling them hard in his fingers, then squeezed the hot mounds, marvelling at their form and size, crushing and rolling them together.

"C'mon baby ... fuck me ... please ..." she moaned deeply. "Fuck me hard, Sameer ... fuck me like a bitch ... Ohhh god come on come on ... please! Ohhhhh yes ... ohhh god Sameer that's so good!"

Her hips were rocking beneath his, swaying from side to side in the heat of pleasure. Sameer straightened and slid his buttocks back a bit, moving his cock slowly out of her, till only half the cock-head was inside her, his cock seemingly extruded by the red-hot centrifuge of her cunt. Sonali's cunt and clitoris tingled for his touch again. She rocked back on her knees and arms, her cunt slowly sliding down the length of his shaft till her buttocks were against his thighs, taking him deep into her again.

He held still and let her move for the nonce. She hit a rhythm, gasping and moaning, rocking back and forth, moaning and crying out eagerly, her body rocking and jerking under his, her cunt sliding up and down the length of his cock, making it disappear, then emerge, then disappear again, between the creamy lobes of her buttocks.

With every downthrust, her buttocks lobed outward, revealing the puckered flesh of her anus. He fingered her asshole, heard her tense and quiver and moan in excitement, and slowly slid his finger into her bottom. Sonali's body blazed with lust and heat.

"Ohhh yes! Yes Sameer yes! Ohhh god yes!" she gasped.

His head was bent to watch the sight of his cock going in and out, in and out. He held her hips, her waist, her buttocks, her breasts, fondling her. Her breasts and the gold chain swung back and forth as she rocked beneath him. She lifted one hand to her breast, fondling it in a frenzy as the fires grew.

He saw it and took over. He held her still, his hands on her hips and began to fuck her with long, steady, deep, skewering thrusts of his hips, rolling his buttocks in unpredictable circles, taking her cunt from all angles. Sonali cried out in joy, her head arching, her buttocks writhing and twisting, pumping and heaving as he took her. He pounded steadily in and out, in and out, in and out, pausing at each top stroke, then coming down into her with a roll and a thrust. Out. Pause. In with a roll, pause.

Out again, and pause, in with a roll, pause, and then in and out and in and out and in and then in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out. In-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out, he went; his hips went back and forth, swinging steadily like a mechanised jack-hammer, his cock glistening and gleaming as it stroked and pistoned powerfully out of her cunt, rasping against her inflamed clitoris.

She reached down to finger it, moaning and crying out, a series of *Oh's* and *Uh's* and *Ah's*, saying *fuck me yes yes yes ohh uhh yes yes yes*. He was gasping, head flung back, eyes hooded, mouth open, belly sucked in, pumping away, crying *take it bitch, take it all ... mmmm ohhhhh yeh yeh yeh take it yeh that's it yes ... take it ... take my cock!*

Sonali bent forward more steeply, her back bent and arched low, her neck craned up, her breasts crushed against the counterpane, to let him take her hard and fast. Sameer paused and moved his legs, rising to his feet in a deep squat astride her buttocks, his hands clenching her buttocks painfully. He groaned as her cunt convulsed on his cock. He paused, regaining control.

"Take it take it take it bitch yeh yeh yeh!" he cried as he began to fuck her furiously.

"Oh UH OH UH OH UH OH OH OH UH OH GOD OH YES!" she cried.

His buttocks bobbed and bounced and rose and fell and rose and fell furiously, flexing and relaxing alternately as he hammered away, ram-fucking her cunt, driving his huge pole deep into her cunt, rasping and squelching and scbanging into her. Sameer's penis distended her cunt-lips wide open, the enormous, dark, vein-ridged shaft rasping at her clitoris and cunt-lips as it drove into her, rushing down into its scabbard, pumping, rising, pumping.

Their hunger for it was uncontainable. He jerked out of her, making her cry out and she turned instantly, aching for his cock.
He leaned back on the bed, his superb body supported on one outstretched arm behind him, his feet on the bed, hips up high, off the bed altogether and yanked her head to his loins. She sucked his cock without further ado, taking him deep into her mouth, his fingers dug into her lovely hair. He jerked her head up and down, up and down, his hips pumping, his body slanted away and angled on the bed, his hand moving her head rapidly up and down, up and down as he fucked her warm, moist, lovely mouth.

She loved the feel and taste and weight of his cock in her mouth. She cupped his balls, feeling the weight of their juice, wanting his seed in her mouth, tasting the pre-cum gunk. She sucked hard, let go, sucked hard, let go.

"Yeh ... oh yeh ... suck it ohhh god yes!" he growled.

Sonali sucked his cock furiously, her head jerking and bobbing over his groin, her tongue working his cock-head frantically.

He took her again, slowly at first. She turned on her back, spreading her legs wide and he bent over her, between her legs, letting her curl her fingers lovingly about his sticky cock, and guide it into her cunt. He gasped as her cunt clamped like a suction pump over his cock-head, a veritable whirlpool that sucked him in deeper and deeper, inexorably, ineluctably, till his lance was embedded in her flesh to the hilt.

They began to move together, her legs wound about his hips at first, keeping him deep inside her as they rocked together, hips pumping and heaving and writhing, kissing each other deeply, hungrily. He paused and she moved her legs, lifting them high, folded over her torso, her hands on the insides of her thighs so that he could take her even deeper.

He went in slowly again, fucking her with slow, heavy, skewering thrusts, gasping and growling in hard lust, making her whimper and moan, her face contorted with lust, twisted to one side as he stroked slowly in and out, in and out. Then his hands were on the insides of her thighs, her legs hooked over his shoulders and he was going faster still, ramming in and out, in and out, in and out.

He paused and straightened, her hips rising with his, her body bent in a deep arch away from him. He fondled her breasts, she fondled them in turn and moaned obscenely. He bent over her again, spreading his legs, levering her thighs wide apart.

She tensed, knowing what would happen next. He began to fuck her rapidly again, driving his enormous pole in and out, up and down out of her cunt, his head flung back, gasping, their bodies streaming with sweat, droplets splintering off them, her breasts and chain jiggling and jogging as he pounded her cunt with his battering ram, moving it like a piston, his buttocks bobbing and bouncing furiously over her thighs, taking her like a two-bit whore.

Faster and faster he went, her body snapping and jerking, her cries louder still, rising and ringing in his ears, and still he went on, even after she hit one orgasm, then another, then a third, a fourth, a fifth, her body shaking and shuddering as he took her relentlessly. Faster and faster he went, pounding away, gasping and groaning, slamming his cock savagely in and out of her cunt, crying obscenely.

"Oh yeh take it! Take it baby take it! Take my cock, bitch ohhhhh yes!"

"Ohhhhhh Unhh Ohhh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhh!" Sonali cried.

At last, she felt him growl and stiffen inside her, slow down, pause, pull out, thrust in with a deep, skewering, punishing stroke, once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven times, and then, at long last, came the sweet relief of his orgasm as he growled and thrust into her and stiffened and quivered and shot and shot and shot, emptying his tanks of their burning fuel-load into her sizzling cunt.

The next afternoon, Nikhil kept the appointment. At the office, Sonali led him to the conference room and handed him the contract. He signed it blind, then leaned back and read it. As he turned the pages, his eyes grew larger, his jaw dropped open in amazement. He looked up at last, incredulous, his mind scarcely believing what he had just read. They had let him off lightly. The terms were not onerous, but eminently fair and reasonable.

"You approve?" she asked softly.

"I ... I don't ... I didn't expect ... my god!" he gasped at last.

Sameer grinned, Sonali smiled. "Yeah, we figured you weren't such a bad sort, cock, didn't want to make it too difficult."

"Difficult? This is better than I would have got *without* the bet, damn it!"

"I know," Sonali said. "But you were good in bed, and that mattered, you see."

"My god!" he cried again. "You mean you're letting all that money go, just because you liked making love with me?"

"No. Not making love. Fucking. Remember that."

"Fucking. I see. You liked fucking me, so ... I don't believe this. I just do not believe this!"

"Well, you've signed it."

"Thank god for that!" Nikhil gasped, leaning back in the chair, closing his eyes.

Then he smiled, and they all laughed. They shook hands on the deal. As he left, Nikhil turned to Sonali.

"Can I see you again?"

She turned to Sameer, who grinned, and then turned back to him and laughed prettily.

"Of course. That was part of the deal. That term remains. Though I'm sure you'll understand why we can't put it into the written contract."

She kissed him and squeezed his penis through his trousers. "I have an idea, though."

"What?"

She unzipped his trousers and pulled out his penis. "I think we should have a contract, after all. An oral contract."

Nikhil laughed, but Sonali was already on her knees, kissing his penis and taking it in her mouth again. He groaned and closed his eyes. It was the best deal he had ever made.

End of Part 13 THE GUEST WHO CAME AT DINNER

Next Last Part 14 AS THE COCK GROWS
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:32 PM