Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
==============
A JAM OF TARTS
==============

THE GUEST WHO CAME AT DINNER
----------------------------------

Sonali drove home slowly, relaxed in the post-coital languor of her exhilarating sex with the peon, Chiman. Her husband was home when she arrived. She kissed him gently.

"Hi. You're late."

"Sorry. Got stuck in the office."

He knew what that meant. "Who with?"

"Chiman. The peon."

"Good fuck?"

"Yes, very. I was watching some of the others fucking in the chamber when he came in. I was hot and wanted a fuck and he was there. It was good, nice and hard."

Sameer looked worried. "You going to be able to do it again tonight with Nikhil?"

"Is that his name?"

"Yes."

"No, it's not problem. I've got some pills, and anyway, I'm quite randy. As usual." She smiled.

Sameer laughed. He was glad he had married her. Sonali was a sexual libertine, with a no-holds-barred, utterly uninhibited attitude to sex. She had a wealth of sexual experience: she had first got laid at fifteen and had seldom been without a lover for long since. He kissed her again, caressing her petite body. She squirmed gently against him, rubbing her crotch against his. At last, she stepped away.

He followed her to the bedroom and watched as she undressed quickly, taking pleasure in her nude, firm, petite body. Their servant, Ganpat, was making the bed, but neither Sonali nor Sameer asked him to leave. He had been her lover since she was fifteen years old, and he fucked her still. He finished and straightened and Sameer watched as his naked wife kissed his servant. He cupped one breast and squeezed her buttock.

"Do you want me to fuck you quickly?" he murmured.

She shook her head and smiled. "Not now, thank you, Ganpat. Maybe later. But I could suck you off if you like."

"That would be nice."

Sameer grinned and settled into a deep armchair and lit a cigarette. He enjoyed watching his wife and his servant have sex. It was very erotic.

Sonali was already on her knees in front of the dark, handsome, muscular man. He wore shorts and a vest, and she pulled his shorts down with practiced ease. His penis was dark and long and thick. She smiled with pleasure and took it in her hands and began to masturbate him deftly. Ganpat stood with his head bowed, watching her. He put his hand on her head and pulled it forward to his crotch.

"Come on, whore," he murmured. "Suck my cock, whore! *Choosmujhe*!"

He liked using words like that, and she liked hearing them. She slid the foreskin back off her servant's cock-head and sensuously swirled her pointed tongue over the gorged knob. The man grunted softly and jerked his hips forward. She licked his cock-head gently, lovingly, running her tongue round and round the hard knob. His shaft throbbed and pulsed and came erect at her lips.

She opened them wide and slid them around his penis. Ganpat groaned softly. Murmuring happily, she sucked his penis, rocking her head back and forth between his legs. Her servant gasped and moaned as he fucked her face, moving her head back and forth with one hand. She sucked him steadily and expertly and he arched his face and closed his eyes. Sameer knew well how wonderful it felt. His wife was one incredible piece of ass.

As he watched, his servant fucked her mouth faster and faster, gasping and grunting. Suddenly, he groaned and exploded. Sonali was ready for him, and she opened her mouth wide and let both men see her servant's jizz spurt into her mouth in thick jets. It dribbled over her chin and cheeks and she shook it over her breasts, spattering them. Ganpat stepped away with a smile and pulled up his shorts. She got to her feet and kissed him.

"Fuck me later," she said again. "After dinner. Late at night, long and slow."

"Yes," he said. "I'll do that."

Ganpat left them alone and Sonali walked across to Sameer in the armchair. She bent over him and kissed him gently. He could taste Ganpat's gunk and it excited him. He cupped her swollen pendulous breasts in pleasure, enjoying the feel and weight of them in his hands. They warmed and swelled, the nipples quickly stiffening in his palms. Her kiss grew more ardent and she gasped softly as he tweaked her nipples. His fingers grew sticky with his servant's gunk. He released her, and she slid onto his lap, smiling.

"I love you," she murmured, pecking his cheek, biting his earlobe.

"I love you, too."

"I know."

His hands slid up and down her naked body, caressing her.

"I can still smell him on you," he murmured.

"Turns you on?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"Want to fuck?"

"Love to, but no. If you're really randy, you might as well simmer for Nikhil."

"It's that important?"

"Yes. If it goes through, I should take about a two and a half million, maybe more."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. It's a big deal, Sonali. The biggest I've ever done."

She looked worried. "Sameer, can you trust this guy?"

"Why do you ask?"

"No, not that I mind sleeping with him for you - or even just for the heck of it, really - but I don't want you to take a knock in this. What's the risk?"

He smiled and kissed her. "God, I really do love you, babe," he muttered. "When it's done, I'm going to fuck you to kingdom come."

"That apart, love, you haven't answered the question."

"Well, there is a certain risk. I could lose half that, more maybe, if things get bad."

"Oh, that's all right, then." She nodded. "Do you have the money or shall I arrange it?"

He shook his head. He knew she was wealthy in her own right. She had an enormous income from the two oldest professions in the world: law and prostitution. His own business was doing well, but there was always an element of uncertainty and risk.

"No, babe - I'm okay. Thanks anyway," he said with a smile.

They kissed slowly and deeply, caressing each other. She slid her tongue into his mouth and aroused him despite his mumbled protests. His penis stirred under his jeans and she writhed provocatively against him and slid her hands under his open shirt.

Sameer was tall, well-built, with a firm, muscular body and a handsome face. He was deeply tanned, with a lean, aquiline, clean-shaven face, a strong nose, a square jaw, the eyes deep-set, dark, powerful. His thick hair was jet black. His mouth was slender and strong, the teeth even and healthy. His torso was V-shaped with broad, strong shoulders, a deep, cleaved chest.

The back was strong and straight, the hips high, the buttocks firm and small, the waist narrow. His arms and legs were long and thick with muscle, the forearms and biceps and thighs round with heavy bunches of strength. His cock was wonderful: erect, it was nine inches long, nearly two inches thick with heavy, low balls.

Now she tongued his ear lasciviously and it was a struggle to refuse her. She was aroused and her face was a vision of sensuality. Her body smelled musky and warm and sexy. He was sorely tempted. But there was too much at stake. He had to get this contract. It would put him in clover. He struggled for control. She sensed it and stopped, leaning against him for a long moment with her head on his shoulder, steadying her breathing.

"Later," he promised. "I'll fuck you hard. Later."

They kissed again, and she got up reluctantly, and went into the bathroom. He lit another cigarette and went out to await his guest and prospective partner in business.

She showered and changed, selecting her most exotic perfume and dabbing her breasts and cleavage and inner thighs and the backs of her ears with it. She did her make-up carefully, lining her eyes with *kajal*, lightly rouging her lips.

Browsing through her wardrobe, she selected an elegant, translucent *churidar- kurta* ensemble. It afforded a tantalizing hint of her aureoles and nipples and pubis. The material was soft and clung to her body and accentuated the thrust of her breasts. She wore no underwear and her breasts bounced suggestively when she moved. She tied her hair in a high pony tail and fastened it with a circular large-toothed comb-ring. Humming to herself, Sonali opened the drawer of her bureau and picked out a large box of pills, vials, capsules and tablets.

She selected several carefully and took them in the prescribed combination. They were highly potent aphrodisiacs and, within seconds, their effect hit her like a hammerblow. The adrenaline pumped, her pulse raced, her nipples shot erect, her loins flickered with lust-heat and she felt her cunt grow damp.

Almost without thinking, she reached for her favourite vibrator. She was about to strip again, when she heard the doorbell. It jerked her out of a growing sexual reverie and she replaced the vibrator wistfully. She was about to shut the door when her eyes fell upon a large jewellery box. She smiled to herself and pulled it out. It was lined with velvet and had an inlaid ivory lid. The box contained a large selection of Ben-wa balls, silver orbs weighted with mercury, carefully arranged in matched pairs.

She picked up two of the smaller ones and replaced the box. Dropping her *churidar*, lifting her *kurta*, she lay on her back on the edge of the bed and, spreading her legs, quickly popped the twin balls into her cunt. She gasped softly and then rubbed her thighs together with a sigh of pleasure. The weighted orbs rolled smoothly around her clitoris, stimulating it gently. They would keep her aroused and on the brink of an orgasm, stimulating her with every body movement, steadily stoking her cunt fires.

Yet they were small enough not to have to be removed during sex. If her partner's cock was on the smaller side, they would compensate and arouse her as a larger penis might; and if it was bigger, they would augment the pleasure for her partner as well, caressing his cock within her cunt. She got up and dressed, hoping that their guest would be an attractive, well-endowed man, worthy of sharing her bed.

Nikhil turned out to be an intelligent, good-looking young man, obviously extremely rich, from his clothes and manner, well-travelled and worldly. She set a good table and he ate well, enjoying his meal. As she brought out the dessert - a delectable, delicate orange soufflé - the conversation turned to unconventionalism in sex. Nikhil bemoaned the hidebound outlook of the middle-class.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:29 PM