Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
His cock was still rock hard. He moved out of her anus and pushed it slowly into her cunt, leaning over her now, his hands on the step on either side of her chest. She smiled radiantly, in deep rut, murmuring soft, obscene encouragement, caressing his chest and shoulders and face. His hips rocked steadily back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing powerfully, and his cock crushed in and out of her cunt-flesh.

She loved it and responded like a thoroughbred, her hips arching and writhing, undulating under his.

"God, you're good," she murmured, her face radiant with pleasure.

"Very good."

"With cunts like you to keep happy, I have to be," he laughed.

"Arrogant pig."

"Pig in a poke. You're the poke."

"And how. Come on, stud. Poke me. Hard!"

He smiled and began to move faster, his hips swinging and rocking rapidly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing in a swift, yet controlled rhythm. His penis plunged deeply in and out of her cunt and he swung his hips in tight circles as he thrust into so that he was entering her cunt from all angles, spiraling downward. Falu's body rocked and lurched under his, jerking with his thrusts.

"Oh ... unhh ... ohhhh ... yes ... ohhh god yes ... ohhh yes ...c'mon do it ... yes ... fuck me! Fuck me hard, Suhas yes ... OHHHHHHH yes yes that's it ... mm, yes ... oh god yes ... do it, lover! Fuck meunhhhhoHHhhyesSuhas oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh oh oh oh oh oh OHHH OH OH Suhas-Suhas-Suhas-SuhAHHHHHHHHHHHHS!"

He moved faster and faster and suddenly moved his hands to her breasts, his arms outstretched, her breasts crushed in his palms. His hips hammered back and forth, his thighs pummelling her
buttocks, his balls slapping at them, his cock thundering in and out of her cunt, pillaging and ravishing her flesh.

Falu's cries rent the air as she jerked and thrashed and lurched under him, her neck arched, her face contorted in a rictus of lust. She exploded violently and he groaned as her clonic cunt bit down on his throbbing penis.

He did not come, yet retained his massive erection. Falu felt no disappointment. He was a fine lover and her pleasure mattered as much to him as his own. He slid out of her and sprawled on the top step beside her. She lay for a moment, gasping and moaning, her breasts and cunt still alive and tingling with his touch. Slowly, she turned and leaned over him, her hand sliding down to his crotch. He smiled at her and kissed her pendulous breast, gently nibbled her stiff nipple. She sighed in pleasure.

"Let me suck your prick," she said. "I like sucking cock."

"Do it, then."

"Not here. Out on the beach."

"Lead on, m'lady of the night."

"Follow me, kind sir."

"With the greatest of unbridled pleasure, I assure you."

She laughed. "One that is mutual."

"Good."

"The very best."

"Randy bitch."

"Mm. Lucky you."

On the beach, Suhas sprawled on his back on the soft white sand under the silver moonlight as Falu bent her head over his lap and sucked his cock. She did it slowly, relishing the heady taste of his jizz and her cunt and ass juices on it and squeezed her breasts over it. He groaned softly and fucked her face in pleasure, rocking her head up and down with both hands, pumping his hips under her head. Then he tugged at her shoulders and drew her up over him.

Falu knelt over his lap and, holding his cock, slowly impaled her cunt on it. She moaned softly, biting her lower lip at her cunt engulfed the fiery heat of his penis. He slid his hands up her body and crushed her heavy breasts. His hips rose beneath hers.

They began to move together, bucking and jerking up and down, their cries echoing against the incessant murmur of the surf. Her breasts bounced and the gold chain around her neck tossed and slapped on her fair, creamy skin. She leaned forward over him and rocked her hips up and down, suddenly clapping her buttocks together and swinging her hips so that her cunt churned and sucked fiercely on his cock.

They gasped in unison. Suhas gripped her buttocks and jerked her body up and down on his cock. Falu gasped and cried out, her cunt convulsing in delight on his penis. They fucked furiously for several minutes and then slowed, prolonging the pleasure and drawing it out as much as they could.

Suhas looked at her in delight. She was the finest of fucks and he could never tire of her. She smiled down at him and, bending, kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Her hips ground round on his cock in erotic, churning circles.

"Come on, Suhas," she said, her breasts hot on his chest. "Let's go for a swim."

In the water, thigh-deep, Suhas kissed her hungrily, holding her buttocks as she clung to him, her legs wound taut about his hips, her cunt churning greedily against his cock. Her fingers dug into his powerful shoulders and she flung her head back and moaned in joy, her voice rising up to the stars. Suhas gasped and, moaning, pressed his throbbing, burning, aching flesh into hers.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:23 PM