Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"On your feet, bitch," he commanded. "I want you from behind."

Once again, Falu turned on her feet and leaned over the top step. Suhas took his cock in his hand and pressed it between the lobes of her creamy buttocks. She reached down and caressed the cock-head, guiding it to her cunt, spreading the lips wide to receive him into her flesh. He paused with his cock-head at the portals of her cunt.

"C'mon Suhas baby ... take me ... fuck my cunt, come on!" she muttered.

He took a deep breath, flexed his buttocks and slid his cock-head up into her. She gasped softly, arching, as it slid through her cunt-lips and into her flesh. Her cunt convulsed at the intruder. He groaned and buried himself in her cunt, trying to put out the burning heat in his loins.

Her cunt was a hot, wet, tight furnace and it contracted powerfully on his cock, sucking it in deeper and deeper. Suhas groaned, his belly sucked in, and squeezed her pendulous breasts. Her hips writhed against his.

"Come on, Suhas ... fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she whimpered in lust.

Suhas started fucking her heavily, grinding and spiralling his cock in and out of her cunt. She moaned and gasped, rocking back and forth on her hands and feet before him, forcing her cunt up and down the length of his shaft. Suhas chuckled softly and sipped his champagne, one hand on his hips, his buttocks flexing and unflexing rhythmically, his cock grinding in and out of her cunt.

Her head arched and she moaned softly, thickly, panting and mewing and keening like a bitch in heat. Suhas tilted the champagne flute over her hips and buttocks and she gasped and writhed as the cold liquid trickled between her buttocks and over her anus and cunt. He laughed and swung his hips in tight, grinding circles, mashing her cunt-flesh. Falu whimpered and her cunt contracted and convulsed on his throbbing penis. Her body was hot with lust. She stretched an arm between her legs and fondled his balls.

"Come on, come on, come on," she muttered. "Fuck me ... fuck me hard!"

Holding the glass in one hand, his hand in the small of her back, Suhas fucked her rapidly, pumping his hips at her cunt. She gasped and murmured in pleasure, rocking swiftly back and forth before him, running her cunt up and down the length of his shaft.

"Like it, bitch?" he chuckled. "Tell me you like it!"

"God yes ... ohhhh yes, Suhas ... it feels so good ... come on, please ... fuck me harder! I want it, Suhas ... ohma unhhhh yes!"

He laughed and slid smoothly out of her. Falu gasped in disbelief and frustration. Chuckling, he dropped to his knees behind her and pressed his face between her buttocks. Falu gasped softly, her head arching, as she felt his thick, heavy tongue swirl over her anus, so recently invaded by his cock. Her legs shuffled open and he stretched her cunt-lips wide with two fingers and wriggled a third in her cunt. She groaned, her hips swaying and writhing erotically.

Her anus was musky and erotic and he licked it hungrily, pressing and probing at the puckered flesh. Then his tongue dipped lower and she groaned in pleasure as he pushed it into her cunt. Her slit was wet and seeping love-juice. He licked her cunt, his tongue swirling through her warm, moist flesh, flicking at her gorged clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhh yes! Ohhhh yes, Suhas, yes!" Falu shivered in pleasure. She loved having her cunt licked.

Suhas jabbed his tongue in and out of her cunt and sucked on her clitoris, nibbling it tenderly. Falu gasped sharply as the heat flooded her body and the dams threatened to burst. Her hips bucked and writhed over his face. He stopped and suddenly and got to his feet. She groaned and looked over her shoulder at him, her face a mask of lust.

"Stay as you are, whore," he chuckled. "Back in a minute."

He fetched the magnum of champagne from its bucket and carried it back to the steps. He replenished their glasses and then, taking a sip from him, sat on the top step between her outstretched arms.

"Suck." He pointed to his cock. "Now."

Falu moaned and buried her face in his crotch. Holding his hips, she took his cock deep in her mouth and sucked it eagerly. Her head rocked up and down and rolled from side to side. Suhas grunted in pleasure. She gave exceptionally good head. Her tongue worked his cock-head cunningly, and the pressure from her mouth was insistent.

He caressed her head and smooth, creamy naked body, fondling her succulent, pendulous breasts, kneading them slowly in both hands. His hands stretched down her body and he slid his finger between her buttocks. Falu writhed and her legs opened again. He chuckled and arched a finger into her anus. She moaned and sucked harder, her buttocks wriggling as he masturbated her ass.

He noticed the magnum and grinned mischievously. Picking it up, he pressed the open mouth to her anus. Falu gasped and tensed and her head jerked up.

"Keep sucking, whore!" he grunted. "I didn't tell you to stop, did I? Fucking whore!"

Whimpering, she obeyed. She was paid for and she had to obey. Whatever he desired of her, he got. She took his penis deep in her mouth and sucked it heavily. He held the magnum in both hands now and pressed the mouth to her anus.

"C'mon, bitch, open up!"

Falu groaned and yielded. He laughed and pressed the mouth into her anus. Her head snapped up and she cried out, her face twisting as the cold thick glass speared her asshole. He laughed down at her and pushed it in gently. She groaned. Holding it with one hand, he pressed her head back to his crotch with the other, grunting as his cock went into her mouth.

Then he tilted the bottle up. The cold champagne flowed into her anus. Falu moaned deliriously deep in her cock-filled throat. It felt wonderful, the cold sting of the champagne against the heat of her anus. He twisted the bottle round in both hands and masturbated her with it. She loved the sensation and her hips churned and gyrated erotically, swaying and writhing in pleasure. She sucked him furiously.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:22 PM