Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She caressed them sensuously, watching him tongue-fuck her, excited as much by the sight as by the exquisite sensations flooding her loins. His tongue darted in and out and rolled round and round in her cunt. His head swam with the taste and musky smell of her cunt-juice. She gripped his head and moved it round and round and up and down between her thighs, moaning as it rippled in her slit. Her loins writhed and twitched under his mouth.

"Mmm ... ohhhh yes ... mmm yeh ohhhh mmmm yeh ohhhhh yes yes ... mmm, yes ... ohhh that's so good ... yes ...," she moaned softly, arching her head.

He left her teetering on the verge of an orgasm when he rose to his feet, his lips shining with her juices. Falu was in deep heat now, like a rutting bitch. He smiled. Like the very best whores, Falu enjoyed her work.

Falu slid to her knees before her client and, reaching up, undid his shirt, knotting the ends at his waist. Then she flicked open his trousers and slid down the zipper, tugging the trousers down to his ankles. His cock was thickening already, big and long and dark. She took it in her hands and he gasped as her adroit fingers curled lovingly about the thick, vein-ridged shaft.

She began to caress his cock, jerking it slowly, rolling it in her open palms. She was an experienced and adroit lover and knew how to give pleasure.

She slid the foreskin back and he gasped as her long tongue snaked out and coiled and swirled over his cock-head. It was wet and warm, incredibly erotic. His loins surged violently. He controlled himself, head bent, his breath short, jerking his hips at her face. Her lips parted and slipped down around his cock-head, her tongue still flicking at his, teasing it.

Slowly, she took more and more of it into her moist, warm mouth and her cheeks hollowed and her face distended as she began to suck his penis, still jerking his tool with her hand. Her head bobbed slowly back and forth. She paused, licked his cock-head, then resumed her sucking.

Dipping her head, she sucked his balls, tongued them, drew her tongue down into the crevice between his buttocks, rose again, sucked him again.

Suhas fucked her mouth slowly, holding her head, moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure, his hips pumping and jerking slowly at her face.

"Ohhh fuck yes!"

Suhas bent his head and gasped, rivetted and excited by the sight of his enormous cock sliding wetly in and out of her lovely lips. His cock throbbed, his loins burned and there was an ache deep in his belly.

"Mm ... yeh ... ohhhhhh yes Falu yes ... c'mon bitch ... suck it good ... mmm, yeh that's it ... oh yeh baby ... yeh ... suck it ... c'mon slut ... suck it hard ... OHHhhh yeh that's good ohhh yeh yeh ... that's it ... mm, yes baby yes ... suck it, you whore ... suck my cock ... mm yes ... suck it hard!" he moaned.

He tugged her to her feet and she turned around, standing on the ground and leaning over on the topmost step on her hands, her buttocks thrust back at him. Suhas stood behind her and, moistening four fingers with his tongue, lubricated her anus.

He masturbated for a minute, and then pressed his penis into the cleft between her buttocks and smeared her asshole with his gunk. Falu knew that he loved fucking butt. Fortunately, she enjoyed it, too.

"I want your ass, whore," he rasped. "I want to fuck your butt. Come on, whore ... let's do it!"

She was paid to please him. Moaning softly, Falu leaned forward to rest her shoulders on the top step and reached back and pulled her buttocks open, exposing her puckered anus. His eyes glittered with lust at the sight of her creamy buttocks pulled wide in her hands, the gold wedding band glinting. Her puckered anus was irresistible temptation.

"Shove it in, Suhas," she gasped. "Come on, fuck my ass ... I want your cock in my butt ... fuck it hard!"

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:20 PM