Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She masturbated his penis deftly with her breasts, occasionally licking and sucking his cock-head. Gasping, his chest heaving, Suresh pulled her up over him. Her breasts scbangd against his lean, muscular body and they kissed, her tongue roving hungrily in his mouth. He fondled her swollen breasts tenderly as her hips squirmed and writhed against his. She groped for his cock, moving it between her thighs and quickly slipped into her cunt.

Suresh chuckled, smiling with pleasure. She grinned down at him, kissing his nose and eyes, tonguing his ear, her hips rocking gently over his, her cunt slithering up and down his shaft.

"This is wonderful," she murmured, bending her head to suck on his nipple. "I love your body, Suresh ... and your cock ..."

He laughed, caressing her smooth, firm back and buttocks, gently teasing them apart to finger her anus, fondling her thighs and breasts. She squirmed and writhed over him.

"I want to lick your slit, babe," he murmured, kissing her. "Come on."

Gently, Suresh rolled over, his big, thick penis still in her cunt. She laughed, her body under his and caressed his wide shoulders and deep chest sensuously. His hips rocked gently back and forth, his penis glistening as it stroked and pumped gently in and out of her cunt. Her hips writhed and bounced in unison with his.

Slowly, he eased out of her cunt and, bending his head, dragged his tongue over one breast. Falu murmured happily, closing her eyes. His tongue flicked at her rigid nipple, moved to the other, returned to the first. Squeezing the warm, turgid flesh in his hand, he sucked on her breast and Falu groaned softly, erotically caressing the other breast under her open palm.

He moved to the other breast, swirling his tongue over her puckered aureole, scbanging the hard nipple across his teeth and gums and the roof of his mouth and Falu hissed softly in pleasure. Twining his fingers in her necklaces, he rasped them across her nipples, making her gasp and arch sharply in delight.

Her fingers entwined in his hair and she clenched his head to her chest. Squeezing her breasts together, he plied both nipples simultaneously with his tongue, nibbling gently on them. Falu arched, groaning her pleasure and then gasped loudly as he dragged her necklaces between his teeth and rolled them with his tongue over her rigid breast-tips.

"Yes!" she murmured. "Oh yes!"

Still sucking and nibbling her nipples and breasts, he slid his fingers down over her belly to her crotch. Her legs opened wide. He dragged his finger down her slit and masturbated her gently and deftly, knuckling her gorged clitoris. Falu trembled, her hips writhing against his hand.

Suresh released her breasts and slowly moved downward, swirling his tongue through her navel, descending lower to nuzzle her crotch. Falu pulled her cunt-lips open for him.

"Come on, Suresh," she groaned softly. "Lick my slit!"

Suresh pulled her cunt-lips open and his tongue rippled through her sodden crack and Falu moaned thickly, arching her back, her hands flying to her breasts in excitement. His tongue felt wonderful, thick and heavy and it darted and flickered in and out of her cunt, rapping at the hard knob of her clitoris. He shoved his face in deeper and sucked on her clitoris. Falu gasped, gripping his head and moving it round and round between her thighs, her hips writhing ecstatically.

"Ohhhhh! OHhhhh yes, Suresh! Ohhhh god yes!" she gasped. "Ohhh baby yes! Oh ma unhhh yes!"

Falu's young nephew tongue-fucked her expertly. Leisurely exploring her moist cunt with his tongue, he drove his lovely aunt towards an orgasm. His tongue flickered and darted this way and that in her cunt-flesh. Her cries were sharp and staccato. Her loins lurched and writhed eagerly under his head and her face flipped from side to side, contorted with lust.

"Ohhh god Suresh yes! Ohhh baby yes ... ohhhh that's so good, baby, yes!" she gasped , squeezing her breasts hard in her hands.

Falu's cries grew sharper and Suresh sensed her orgasm. He continued plying his tongue in her slit till she was frantic, her body jerking and snapping eagerly back and forth on the bed, her
breasts bouncing gently. She pinched and twirled her throbbing nipples and hissed joyously, a hand flat on the base of her belly, which was sucked inward with tension. Her face was suffused with lust, her lips in a wide 'O', her eyes closed, her nostrils dilated. The sensations between her thighs were overpowering. She soared towards another orgasm.

"Come on come on come on Suresh ... come on ... Ohhh yes ... Ohhh baby yes! Ohhh unhhhh Ohhh ... Unhhhhh Ohhhh yes! Ohhhh god yes!" she cried.

Just as she was about to come, he stopped and lifted his head. Falu gasped in shock and disbelief, panting and moaning, cursing him savagely, pleading for release. Suresh laughed.

"Not so fast, bitch," he chuckled. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, whore!"

Rising to his feet, he flipped her over onto her front, her knees on the edge of the bed, her hips and buttocks raised high so that he could fuck her cunt from behind. She bent forward on her forearms, her breasts swinging, and moaned aloud as he squeezed his penis between her buttocks and into her cunt.

"OHHHH yes!" she gasped as the heat of his penis surged into her flesh. "Fuck me, Suresh baby ... fuck me hard! Ohhh god I want it! I want it all!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:19 PM