Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Falu called the house from the car phone and told Mohan, her servant, to start the jacuzzi. At the house, she dismissed Lewis for the evening, and took the elevator up to her apartment. Her husband and his brother and sister-in-law were out. Only Mohan was in, and he was in the bathroom, clad in a jock-strap and nothing else, adjusting the water in the jacuzzi.

Falu stripped as she walked in, shedding her clothes in a trail on the floor. She showered in the small glass cubicle. It had spray nozzles at three heights and she adjusted the lower and middle ones, gasping as the hot water hammered her crotch and breasts. Then she stepped out and slipped into the jacuzzi with a luxurious sigh. Mohan smiled and pulled off his jock-strap.

His penis was long and thick and dark and his body was muscular and tough, the torso V-shaped and hairless, the chest deeply cleaved, the belly hard and flat. His face was rugged and handsome. He slipped into the water with her, opposite her.

Falu sat with her head tilted back against the lip of the jacuzzi. Her servant floated over and, silently, began massaging her body with his hands, caressing her gently. At some point, he rose to his feet in the jacuzzi, the water crashing around his sturdy thighs and Falu smiled and sucked his penis till he was erect.

He fucked her mouth slowly, savouring the wonders of her tongue and lips and teeth on his penis. Her cock-sucking was exceptional, her mouth soft and warm and moist, yet erotically insistent in its pressure. When he was ready, she released him and he sank gratefully into the water. Falu floated towards him and sat across his lap, his erect penis in her hand.

With a soft sigh, she slipped her cunt around it, taking him deep into her flesh smoothly and without hesitation. The servant murmured in pleasure as the heat of her cunt enveloped his penis. She leaned forward and kissed him languorously again, and he squeezed her breasts.

They sat in the jacuzzi for a long while, rocking gently back and forth, keeping their lust simmering, fondling and caressing each other. She was a most proficient lover: deftly, she kept him from losing his erection while simultaneously holding him back.

Her cunt squirmed gently, imperceptibly squeezing his penis and she kept his mind aroused by talking dirty, making erotic suggestions, adroitly caressing his erogenous zones. She kissed him sexily, flipping her tongue at his, scbangd her fingernails across his nipples and sucked and licked them, tongued his ear, nibbled his lobe. He tensed with pleasure and fondled her gently.

They stepped out of the tub and went to her bed, dripping wet. She turned on her side and lifted her upper leg high. He lay behind her and slowly squeezed his cock into her again. Falu murmured happily, and turned her face to his.

He kissed her deeply, squeezing her swollen breasts, and began fucking her quickly, swinging his hips back and forth, driving his penis in and out of her cunt. She jerked and lurched on his penis, her breasts wobbling with their actions. The bed rocked and bounced.

He slowed and rolled her over onto her front and took her again, rapidly and hard, hammering his hips greedily at her cunt. Kneeling behind her, holding her hips, he jerked her cunt up and
down on his cock, pumping his hips swiftly back and forth. Her thighs were folded under her belly, forming a great obtuse V.

"Take it! Take it, babe, take it! Take my cock, Ohhh yeh-yeh-yeh Ohhh yes! Ohh yes!"

Sprawled on her front under him, her buttocks raised high, her face arched and suffused with excitement, Falu trembled and moaned and gasped her pleasure as his penis plunged into her cock incessantly, desperately. Her breasts swung and jiggled under his thrusts and she lurched rapidly back and forth on her forearms and thighs, shoving her cunt down deep onto his cock.

"Ohhhh yes! Yes Mohan yes! Fuck me! Ohhhh unhhh MohUHHHn Unhhh oh MOHhhhhhhunhhhh OHhhhhh! Fuck me, lover! Fuck my slit Ohhhhhh god yes! Fuck me hard baby yes Ohhhhh yes that's it! Ohhhh god yes!
That's it!"

"AHHHHHHHHH uhhh ahh unhhh ohhhh unh unhhhh UNH UNHH UNHHH UNHHHHH
UNHHHH OHHH UNHHH OH OH OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" the servant gasped, pounding madly at her cunt.

Faster and faster he went, thrusting insatiably in and out, his inflamed penis rasping over her gorged clitoris, crushing it in passage, mashing her cunt-flesh. Falu squeezed her breasts, her shoulders falling forward, her face turned to one side, radiant with lust. Her eyes were closed, and her lips formed a large 'O' as she cried out in unfaked excitement.

"Mohan," she gasped. "Take my ass! Butt-fuck me!"

Panting with excitement, the servant lurched out of her cunt and quickly squeezed his penis into her anus. Falu gasped sharply, then moaned as the huge cock penetrated her anus. It slid inward, disappearing into her asshole and then he began fucking her rapidly, thrusting eagerly in and out of her cunt, his thighs slapping at her buttocks. She groaned, jerking and lurching beneath him.

"Now," she gasped. "In my cunt again! Come in my cunt!"

The servant did as she asked and quickly plunged his penis into her cunt. Falu cried out as the searing rod slid into her belly. He fucked her savagely for several minutes, his cock plundering
her cunt, his cock ramming down hard into her slit till she came hard, the heat swamping her, and sweeping him along in its tidal flood.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:17 PM