Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

"Ohhhh yeh ... take it ... take it you randy whore-bitch! Take my cock! Ohhh fuck yes! Ohh yeh! Fuck, yer cunt's so tight ... so hot ... take it, slut! Take my prick! Ohhhhh UNhhhh OHhhh unhhhh OHhhh ... Yeh ... Ohhhh yeh!"

Falu began moving faster, forcing his pace. Her hips rose and fell faster and faster, still going deep onto his penis, but swiftly now, with a squelching, scrunching rasp. His penis crushed into her hot cunt-flesh. Her breasts bounced and jiggled as she moved and she squeezed them hard and hissed, erotically rolling the turgid mounds under her open palms.

"C'mon, loverboy ... screw me! Fuck me hard! Give me your cock, stud! OHhhhh yeh! Ohhhh god yes! Ohhh yeh ... that's it ... do it, baby ... do it!"

Faster and harder yet, till her body was rocking and bouncing furiously on his lap. Her cunt ran up his shaft and plunged down hard again and she cried out loudly, her body taut and tense, her mouth wide open, her head flung back.

Tendons popped in her throat, and she broke in a light sex-sweat. Her buttocks bounced and cannoned off his thighs as she went faster and faster. Every downthrust made her buttocks lobe outward, and the driver groaned, his head on his chest, mesmerised by the winking of her anus. He wanted to fuck it.

"Lewis!" she gasped. "Lewis-Lewis-Lewis ... yes Ohhhh yes ... my tits ... squeeze my tits, lover ... squeeze them hard!"

She dragged his hands to her breasts and moaned as he crushed them with a loud chuckle. Holding her breasts, he jerked her body round and round in savage circles, swinging his hips under her simultaneously. Falu cried out, her face contorting in a rictus of lust as the huge penis mashed and crushed her stormy cunt-flesh.

"Take it! Take it whore! Ohhhh yeh! Take it! Take my prick, you bitch! OHhhhh fuck Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oHhhhhh yes!" the chauffeur gasped.

Her gold necklace flapped on her sweat-flecked, fair skin. He released her breasts and they jumped and wobbled almost painfully, swollen and hard, the nipples quivering stiff. She squeezed them in a frenzy. He held her hips and swung them violently in tight circles and she cried out and slammed her cunt hungrily down onto his penis.

With an ululating cry, Falu began to orgasm. Her cunt spasmed and convulsed and contracted savagely on his throbbing penis, and she jammed her writhing hips against his in joy as the heat swamped her. The youth lifted her hips and jerked her cunt down hard onto his penis again and again, making her gasp and cry out. She clenched her breasts, moaning.

The orgasm ebbed. The chauffeur grunted and noted with surprised satisfaction that his own climax was not yet imminent. The sheath was working wonders. Her hips rose slightly, then moved down again. He could see sodden vulva and the distended, wet cunt-flesh. He eased her off his cock, her cunt contracting and sucking, almost as though reluctant to release his cock.

"C'mon whore ... I want to fuck you like a bitch again," he grunted.

Panting and groaning, Falu did his bidding. In bed, she was a compliant sex-slave, ever ready to submit herself to all her lovers' needs. He made place for her as she knelt on the low couch-seat, her legs spread wide and leaned forward with her forearms on the floor. Her body was angled sharply downwards and away from his, and her buttocks were pulled open. For a second he was drawn by the temptation of her anus. He paused, deliberating.

"Fuck my ass, if you want," she said. "Without the sheath."

"No," he said at last, making up his mind. "Not now. Later."

The chauffeur straddled her hips with his feet on the couch and bent his knees deeply. Pulling her buttocks open, he pressed his gloved penis to her cunt. Falu's buttocks squirmed as his cock-head pressed to her cunt-lips.

"C'mon, bitch, beg for it!" he snorted, slapping her buttocks lightly. "Say you want it!"

"Lewis," she groaned, "give it to me ... give me your cock ... in my cunt ... I want it ... fuck my slit, lover!"

"That's better," he chortled. "Now tell me how you want it."

"Slowly," she muttered. "Fuck me slowly."

"No!" he shouted. "Wrong answer! You lose, bitch! You've got to say hard! HARD!"

The young servant plunged his penis into Falu's cunt, ramming his cock deep into her flesh. She cried out loudly, her head snapping up, her body jerking under his thrust, her face twisting and contorting in a rictus of lust as the huge, sheathed penis surged into her flesh. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his penis.

He laughed, his cock jammed deep into her cunt, his balls and thighs pressed to her buttocks, his hands on her hips.

"That's better!" he chuckled. "Feels good, doesn't it? Hah?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh god, yes!"

"Good answer, bitch. Full marks. You get first prize. Guess what that is?" He was rock-still inside her.

"I don't know. What ... what, Lewis?"

He threw back his head and cackled. "This!"

He pushed her forward and slid his hips back, pulling his cock outward and then rammed savagely into her again, jerking her cunt down on his cock.

"OHHHHHHHHunhhhhhAHHHHHHHUNHHHH!"

Falu screamed thinly, her face contorting with naked lust and tension, her fingers scrabbling at the deep-pile carpet.

"C'mon, whore, take it! Like this!" Laughing and chuckling, the chauffeur pulled out and rammed in again.

Falu's cry was sharp and shrill. Her mouth was torn open, her face contorted with lust, the lips drawn back in a rictus of agonized joy. Tendons popped in her throat, and her body snapped forward under his lunge, her breasts wobbling violently.

The youth rammed his cock into her cunt repeatedly, for several times. At last, he jammed his cock into her and paused. Falu groaned, her chest heaving, her voice hoarse, her breath ragged. His cock filled her cunt, and the spikes and knobs and ribs on the sheath squeezed her inflamed clitoris.

Smiling, her servant waited, caressing her with sudden gentleness, running his dark hands up and down her smooth, fair body, leaning forward to fondle her breasts. She moaned, panting, and her buttocks squirmed against his in longing.

"Don't ... stop ... that ... was ... great ...," she gasped.

"Yeah, I know," he chuckled arrogantly. "You say that each time."

"Fuck me, lover ... go on ... fuck my cunt ... please ...," she moaned.

"I love it when you beg for it like a real whore," he grinned.

"You really want it?"

"Yes! God, yes!"

"Okey-doke. Here goes!"

He slid his penis out of her and then ran it smoothly into her. It was a quick, yet gentle, unforced action and Falu's face creased with pleasure. She murmured her joy.

"Mmm ... god ... that feels so good ..."

"Yeh ... oh fuck yeh ... that's good ... mm yeh!"

"God yes ... fuck me, Lewis ... go on ... fuck my slit ... yes ... ohhhh yes baby yes ... that's it ... mmmm ... like that ... put it all in, lover ... shove it in all the way ... I want to feel it all ... give it to me, lover ... yes ... ohhhh yes!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:14 PM