Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"C'mere, you randy whore," he said. "Sit on my prick ... dance on my lance!'

She moved off the sofa smoothly and turned her back to him and straddled his lap, her legs outside his. Reaching down with one hand, she held his armoured cock and moved back till her cunt was over it. Behind her, the driver watched in fascination as she guided the cock to her cunt-hole. Her buttocks lobed outward as her hips sank.

The cock-head slipped through her cunt-lips. Now the top of the sheath was at her cunt-lips. Falu released his cock and, her hands on her bent knees, her shoulders hunched with deep hollows in them, her head arched back, her belly drawn in, slowly swung her hips in gentle circles. Her buttocks flexed slowly and she smiled in pleasure. Under her, Lewis grunted as the soft, wet heat of her cunt swamped his cock-head.

"Doesn't that feel good?" she smiled over her shoulder, her eyes bright with lust.

"Yeh. Feels great. Come on, sit on it!"

"Slowly, stud, slowly. Patience! Control!"

Falu took her time, savouring the pleasure of having his swollen cock-head in her cunt, gently swirling her cunt around it. Reaching down, she cupped his balls, squeezing them.

"Now," she murmured. "Now."

Still churning in slow, wide circles, her cunt began to sink on his shaft. The driver gasped. His sheathed cock-shaft slid into her cunt and, even through the latex covering, he could feel the heat and wetness of her flesh. He bent his head and watched, mesmerised, as her cunt spiralled slowly downward on his upright penis. The stubs and knobs and spikes popped into her cunt one by one.

"Oh my Ohhhh yes! Ohhhhh ma Uhhhhh yes Oh god yes Ohhhh yes! Yes!"

Falu gasped sharply, arching her head and biting her lower lip in exquisite tension, her face creased with a smile of pleasure as she impaled herself on his penis. Lewis held her slender hips and began to move her cunt round and round. She murmured and smiled over her shoulder at him again.

"That's better," she murmured. "Much better. Slowly. I want to feel every bit of your fat cock in my slit."

"Really got the hots for it, haven't you?"

"Yes ... yes I do ... "

Steadily, Falu sank her hips lower and lower, spiraling inexorably downward. Her cunt contracted and convulsed on his penis, seeming to suck him inward. His sheathed cock felt incredibly good in her flesh: big and thick and hard, it pumped and pulsed electrically. She felt like an enormous cunt from head to toe.

Lower and lower she went, till, finally, her buttocks were resting on his thighs and his cock was fully embedded in her flesh. She squirmed her hips on his thighs, squeezing his cock with her cunt, and leaned back against his deeply cleaved, hairless and muscular chest, her fingers between their splayed thighs, caressing his dangling balls.

She turned her face to his and he kissed her slowly and deeply. Her tongue flipped sexily against his. He squeezed her breasts hard, pinching her nipples.

"Got to hand it to you, babe, you're one helluva piece of ass."

"Thank you kindly, sir," she smiled, tonguing his ear. "You're pretty good, too."

Slowly, Falu sat up again, impaled on her servant's rampant penis. For a minute, she paused, writhing comfortably on his lap, her hands on her knees. Slowly, she lifted her hips. The youth stared as her cunt slid up the length of his sheathed shaft, contracting and sucking all the while, extruding his penis almost reluctantly.

When she had just his cock-head in her cunt, she paused and, murmuring softly, swung her hips in a circular motion again. Then her cunt spiralled downward again, but quickly now, and she gasped sharply, her head arching back.

The young servant gripped her hips and tossed his head back in an agony of joy. Her cunt was a tight, hot vortex that seemed to engulf him. Again, her cunt rose up, paused and slowly spiralled down, and yet again, and again.

Lewis hardly realised when her rhythm changed. Smoothly, imperceptibly, she began to slide her cunt up and down his magnificent cock in a steady rhythm. Her hands on her spread knees, her shoulders hunched and hollowed, her head arched, her belly shuddering, Falu ran her cunt deeply up and down her twenty-year old lover's penis.

He groaned softly as her cunt contracted and convulsed powerfully on his throbbing penis. The
latex sheath glistened wetly with their comingled juices. She gasped softly, her face radiant with joy. His penis was wonderfully hot and hard, and the sharp spikes and knobs and ribs of the sheath rippled over her inflamed clitoris, arousing it incessantly.

"Mmm ... yes ... Ohhhh yes ... yes ... Ohhh god yes ... fuck me, Lewis ... fuck me, boy! Fuck my cunt! Ohhh god yes! Ohhhh ... that feels so good ... Mmmm .... yes!"

The young man closed his eyes, his head flung back and, holding her by the waist, pumped his hips slowly under her. Her cunt was a hot, wet, suction device. It enveloped his being, drew him deeper and deeper into a hot, wet, squelching vortex of sensual pleasure from which he wanted never to escape.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:13 PM