Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Fuck, that's one helluva flick!" he gasped. "Even by our standards!"

"Forget it," Falu murmured huskily. "I want to be fucked. Come on!"

She looked up at her chauffeur, handsome, sexy, young, little more than a lad, scarcely out of his teens, yet such a magnificent lover. All this while, she had been toying with his penis. It was erect now. He grinned and squeezed her breasts. Falu smiled and pushed her head into his lap and took his erect penis in her mouth again.

The driver grunted, moving her head up and down with one hand. He stretched her hand down her body and slid his finger into the crack between her buttocks and into her cunt. She opened her legs for him. Her buttocks writhed gently. He grinned down at her, finger-fucking her slowly as she sucked his cock. She jerked his cock with her fingers and looked up.

"Do you want to come in my mouth again?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. But I won't be able to fuck your cunt, then. Not right off, anyhow."

"I can cure that," she murmured. "You want some dope?"

"Yeah."

"Hang on."

She went into her bedroom and returned a minute later. She had a small, inlaid marble box in one hand and something else in the other. She put them down on the dining table. Going into the kitchen, she fetched him another Coke. At the dining table, she flipped open the marble box and selected four pills and two vials and carried them back to him along with the other things.

"These should be enough," she said, giving him two pills.

"What about you?"

"I've got mine here." Falu popped two pills and washed them down with a sip of Coke.

Lewis grinned at her. She was having an orgasm. Her pupils were dilated, her nostrils flared, her lips parted, her breasts swollen and her nipples nut-hard. She plunged a hand between her thighs and masturbated furiously with a loud, drawn-out moan.

"Take them," she gasped. "Take them! Quickly!"

Lewis gobbled the pills, his eyes never leaving her face. He sipped the Coke. Panting and gasping, her chest heaving, Falu was in the throes of an unstoppable orgasm. He watched her hips gyrate and pump, her hand snapping and pumping in her crotch, two fingers plunging and twisting in her flesh. She snapped a vial and waved it under his nose and then did the same for herself.

The chauffeur gasped. The drugs were potent aphrodisiacs with instantaneous effects. His penis burst into an erection harder and thicker than his first, and his balls surged with fresh, hot jizz.

His body tingled and his muscles popped and corded. He felt strong and powerful, as if he could go on and on fucking without pause. Falu's orgasm redoubled. She bent over and took his cock deep in her mouth. He gasped and shoved his hand into her crotch again. Her cunt was dripping wet. Falu sucked her servant's penis hungrily and he masturbated her rapidly.

Her fist pumped his cock and her head rocked swiftly up and down. Her tongue swirled and coiled and rapped cleverly at his cock-head. The chauffeur gasped, pumping his hips under her face, gripping her head and moving it up and down over his lap.

"Oh fuck yes ohhh yes suck it, c'mon suck my prick bitch, suck it harder!" he gasped.

Panting with excitement, he pushed Falu's head away. Smiling eagerly, wanton lust written all over her pretty face, Falu lay on her back on the sofa and spread her legs wide apart, bending her knees and splaying her cunt-lips open for him.

Her pubic fuzz was sparse, her cunt and cunt-lips clean and moist and tempting. Lewis bent over and thrust his face between her thighs. Falu smiled and murmured in pleasure. His tongue flickered in her slit and she gasped, arching her back, clenching his head.

The chauffeur was wild with sexual hunger. Her cunt was juicy and tasted like nectar. He burrowed his tongue and lips deeper. Falu moaned sharply, gasping and keening. Her hips juddered and suddenly, jerked up in a frenzy, her back lifting completely off the sofa, her body supported by her shoulders on the seat, one foot on the floor, the other on the sofa.

He gripped her buttocks and pressed his face greedily into her cunt. Falu's head whipped from side to side and her hips jerked and bucked and lurched under his head. Her fingers gripped his head in excitement.

"OHHH! OHHH YES OHHH! OH! OH-OH-OH-OH-OHHHHHHH!" she cried in a frenzy as a series of violent, multiple orgasms racked her body.

They went into a sixty-nine, with his body over hers. Falu moaned softly, her chest heaving with excitement. The orgasms had done nothing to sate her lust. The aphrodisiacs kept her simmering with desire. She sucked his penis hungrily while he licked her cunt slowly and heavily. His hips bucked and bobbed over her face and began to move faster.

She sucked harder still, taking him deep in her mouth. With a muffled groan, the lad exploded. Hot, tangy jizz spurted from his cock-head and shot into her mouth. Falu's head swam with pleasure. She sucked his cock, swallowing his seed. Streaks of cum dribbled over her face. The servant rolled off her, gasping. She smiled lasciviously, scooping jizz on her fingertip and licking it wantonly.

Lewis' erection was undiminished. He wasn't surprised; he had used these drugs before and knew their power. A wicked grin creased his handsome features. Sitting on the sofa, he masturbated slowly.

"C'mon, whore," he said softly. "Want some of my cream in your pussy now?"

Falu got up quickly, her eyes twinkling. "Yes," she said. "I want more. But, first ... "

He chuckled when she picked up the other things she had brought from the bedroom. They were a set of latex sheaths. She selected one and moved towards him.

"Put this on."

Lewis took the sheath from her and examined it, turning it around in his hands. It was long, and made of thin, clear latex. There was a large aperture at the top end. The surface was covered with soft, short rubber spikes, studs and criss-crossed ribs.

"You put it on." He handed it back to her.

Deftly, Falu slid the sheath around his erect penis. It was a perfect, snug fit. His cock-head popped out of the top aperture. Now his penis was sheathed in the latex armour. The chauffeur grunted. The sheath was nice and firm, and he knew, from previous experience, that it would enable him to retain his erection for a longer period, while the studs and spikes and ribs added to her enjoyment. He grinned in delight.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:13 PM