Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
His hips swung up and down in a slow, steady rhythm, and his penis went up and down, in and out of her flesh, appearing and disappearing. Her body rocked and snapped gently with his thrusts. She gripped his bulging biceps, caressed his deep, dark, hairless chest. He groaned softly, his head arched, panting with excitement and pleasure. Her knees were bent and spread and her feet were on the backs of this thighs.

"Yes ... fuck me! Fuck me, Hari! Fuck my cunt, lover!" Manisha gasped.

"Ohh fuck yes! Take it, bitch! Take my prick! Ohh fuck yes! Take it, whore!" he said.

She smiled lasciviously, the camera catching the radiance of her lust-ridden face in detailed close-up. Arching her head, she sucked and licked his small, dark, hard nipples. Her hips bucked steadily under his. The camera slithered down the lines of his body, showing the smooth ripple of the muscles in his back and shoulders and arms and torso. It circled around behind him, showing his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips rocking up and down, the hunched shoulders and bunched muscles.

It moved lower and burrowed between his thighs, which were spread wide. Hari's enormous cock filled the screen, scrunching and squelching slowly and heavily in and out of the soft, wet flesh of Manisha's cunt. The dark, thick, long, vein-ridged shaft glistened and shone as it went in and out of folds of her cunt-flesh. His balls were heavy and low, and they pressed to her cunt-lips with every thrust.

The camera stopped moving and waited patiently, savouring the sight. Hari moved faster, plunging rapidly in and out of her cunt. The shot cut to one of her body rocking and snapping with his thrust, her soft cries filling the soundtrack. She bit her lower lip and her head jerked from side to side. Her breasts shook and wobbled with his thrusts. She dug her fingers into his shoulders.

"Ohh fuck me fuck me fuck me Ohhh god yes!" Manisha gasped.

The shot cut back to the close-up of his cock pistoning in and out of her cunt, and now her hips rose and her legs spread and her buttocks curved, so that the puckered flesh of her anus was visible to the lens.

Their loins crashed and jerked together feverishly and his penis went deep into her cunt to its hilt, rising up steeply, then ramming and reaming greedily in again and again. Suddenly, with a shuddering gasp, he slowed. She moaned, and he resumed his earlier, slower, squelching, scrunching, skewering, spiralling actions.

The camera slithered around and showed them smiling at each other. Her face was suffused with pleasure and excitement. The servant bent his head and kissed her slowly and deeply, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She arched under him, caressing his powerful back and shoulders, squeezing his buttocks, tonguing his ear wantonly.

"God, you're good," she murmured. "Your cock feels so good in my cunt, Hari. Really nice and hard."

"Nice tight cunt for it," he replied. "Juicy and hot and wet and tight. Just the way I like my broads."

He grinned and sucked her swollen breasts, making her shudder. Her eyes were warm and glazed, and her lips were delectably soft and moist. Sexy hollows appeared in her shoulders as she arched and writhed under her servant.

The camera paused for a while, enjoying the sight of their erotic coupling and then retreated and reentered the bedroom in one sinuous movement, gradually ascending from hip level to bed level and then higher. It circled the bed like a hawk its prey, in slow, reflective motions and then halted by the side of the bed.

Now Anjali and Falu were in a lesbian sixty-nine, lying on their sides, their heads in each other's crotches. While they licked one another's cunts, the two men sodomised them, Mohan fucking Falu's asshole while Deepak fucked Anjali's. In a series of cuts, the film showed Falu's face in Anjali's crotch, her tongue whipping around Anjali's slit; Anjali's thick tongue in Falu's cunt, her fleshy face dusky against Falu's creamy thighs; Deepak's huge cock grinding heavily in and out of Anjali's ass, appearing and disappearing between her buttocks; Mohan's penis sawing in and out of Falu's delectable anus.

Deepak gripped Anjali's buttocks and squeezed them apart, groaning in pleasure, grinding and pushing deeper into her flesh. On the other side, Mohan's fingers dug in Falu's waist as he snapped his hips back and forth, jabbing and ramming and reaming his cock into her asshole.

The shot dissolved after several minutes. The next shot had Falu and Anjali on their hands and knees, their backs to each other, both sucking the men's cocks, Falu sucking Deepak's, Anjali sucking Mohan's. The men fucked their faces slowly, grinning, looking down, grunting, moaning, pushing their cocks in and out of the women's faces, fondling their pendulous breasts.

The girls paused fractionally while Falu picked up a double dildo, a long and thick rod of hard rubber, curved slightly, with twin bulbous heads simulated cocks at either end. The camera closed in to a shot of her holding the dildo and feeding one end into her cunt, her hands under her belly and between her thighs. She pressed it in deeper and deeper, still sucking Deepak's cock, her hips shuddering and writhing. Then she shuffled backwards.

Now Anjali took the protruding end and moved it to her cunt, moving backwards and impaling herself on it. The shot closed in and showed the rubber rod disappearing from view as Falu's and Anjali's buttocks slid backward towards each other.

A cut to a mid-shot showed the two women writhing and whimpering, still sucking cock, jerking and rocking back and forth on the dildo that pierced both cunts together. Their buttocks pressed and slapped together as they moved, the dildo appearing and disappearing between their buttocks. Their breasts jiggled and wobbled with their motions. Their necklaces swung back and forth. The men held their heads and fucked their faces.

Now Deepak grabbed another two-headed dildo, similar to the first, but slimmer and longer. He grinned at Mohan, who nodded. Chuckling, still rocking his hips at Falu's face, Deepak pushed the dildo between Falu's buttocks and pressed it to her anus. She tensed, moaning, pausing in her sucking of his cock, her face pressed to his thigh, his cock against her cheek.

"Do it!" she gasped. "Oh god do it!"

Laughing, Deepak pressed the dildo into her anus. Falu moaned, her face contorting. Deepak grinned and slid it in deeper still and then pushed her head down to his cock. Whimpering, Falu started sucking his cock again.

"Fuck, and the bitch is a widow!" Deepak chortled loudly.

"Yeah. That's why she's so hot," Mohan replied.

"Meaning what?"

"Used to be very randy, even as a kid. Fucked the servants and all. Got married to this great stud - they fucked all the time."

"How do you know?"

"She told me."

"No shit. And then?"

"He died, car accident."

"Oh. Tough."

"Yeah. He was with another woman. She was sucking his cock and they hit an oncoming truck. Got his cock chewed off and this dame went half-crazy, especially when they said she couldn't get married again and had to wear white *saris* and nothing else. First time I was alone after I married Manisha, she damn near bangd me."

"Mm. Fantastic piece of ass."

"Yeah. So's this one."

"Yeah. Come on, plug her ass."

Mohan laughed and moved the dildo in and out of Falu's ass. She groaned. He told her to hold still and pushed the other end down between Anjali's buttocks. She tensed, panting, whimpering, gasping. Mohan pressed the other end to her anus and then, opposite, Deepak gripped her hips and dragged her anus down onto it.

Anjali's face contorted with lust and excitement. The men laughed. Now the two women had every orifice filled, their anuses and cunts plugged by the thick, hard dildoes, their mouths with the men's cocks. The four rocked and swung together, the women's bodies jerking back and forth on the rubber rods.

The camera cut to a shot in the corridor outside. Hari lay on his back and Manisha straddled his hips, kneeling over his lap, her cunt impaled on his cock. Hari bucked his hips under her, up and down. Manisha rocked and bucked up and down on his lap, her cunt sliding along the length of his mammoth erection.

A cut to a rear-shot showed her buttocks bouncing off his thighs, his cock appearing and disappearing between her buttocks, going in and out of the soft flesh of her cunt, encased by the tender, hair-rimmed cunt-lips. He gripped her buttocks, opened them, fingered her anus and slowly pushed his fingertip into it. A cut to a shot of her face showed it contorted with lust, the lips twisted back, the head jerked around, the cry soft and sharp.

Leaning forward, arms outstretched, hands on the floor, Manisha bucked and jerked, her breasts bouncing and tossing. Another rear-shot showed her snapping her buttocks rapidly and repeatedly together, squeezing his cock with her cunt. He crushed her breasts. She reared upward, her back arching, her head flung back and hissed in pleasure, one hand behind her, squeezing his balls, the other at the base of her belly, fondling her clitoris.

Her hand rose and she squeezed her breasts frenziedly as she moved faster and faster.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:12 PM