Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me hard yes ... fuck my cunt ... Ohhh yes! *Chodhmujhe*! *Lelemujhe*!"

It was an invitation to every man in the audience. They jerked erotically, going faster and faster and now she leaned back on one arm, arching her head way back, fondling her breasts with the other. He slammed his hips upward and she hissed, her hand flying to her cunt, pulling the lips open for the cameras.

The lights and music snapped off and on again. They had changed positions. Chiman had returned to his position with his legs off the stage and she had turned around with her back to him, facing the audience, her legs spread wide outside his. Her belly rippled and sucked in as she rocked and bucked on his cock.

She put her hands on her knees and arched her face. Her shoulders hollowed and her swollen, bouncing breasts squeezed together between her arms. Her necklaces danced on her sweat-flecked body. Her cunt slid up and down the length of his penis, rising and falling, gyrating and writhing erotically.

Her body was within arm's length of the lucky ones in the front row. She squeezed her breasts hard, rolling and crushing them under her palms, offering herself to every man.

"Ohhh yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck my cunt ... yes," she hissed, smiling as she saw some men in the front seats masturbating openly. "*Chodhmujhe*!"

She reached down and cupped Chiman's balls, squeezing and fondling them eagerly. "Give me your cock, Chiman," she groaned. "Shove it in hard ... *jorsechodhmujhe* ... fuck my cunt hard, lover ... I want your cock ... *mujheteralavdachahiye* ... yeh ... that's it *hanh* ... *aise* ... mmmm ... *hanh* .... *aise* ... like that ... yes ..."

They slowed, panting heavily, and she eased off his cock and got back on the stage. Gasping, she turned and knelt at the edge of the stage on her forearms and knees. Chiman knelt behind her and quickly ran his cock into her cunt. She groaned and they began to rock together. He held her hips and jerked her rapidly back and forth on his cock, swinging his own hips, thrusting into her from all angles.

She groaned, her face, radiant with lust, tilted up to face the fortunate ones in the front seats. Her breasts swung and bounced under the young peon's rapidly quickening thrusts.

"Yes ... yes OHhhh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me hard! Harder!" she begged. "Come on! Do it! Ohhhhhh yes! *Aurjorsechodh*, Chiman! *Aurjorse*!"

"Yeh ... take it! Take it, whore! Take it!" he grunted. "*Lelerundi*, *lele*!"

On and on they went, their bodies shining with sweat. They paused and Chiman rose slowly to his feet, his cock still in her cunt, pulling her hips up till she was bent before him like a hairpin. He leaned his slim body over hers, his hands beside hers clenching the lip of the stage dais. He spread his legs wide and the cameras swivelled to a shot of their buttocks pulled wide open and his cock buried in her cunt, his balls against her cunt-lips.

With a loud gasp, he began to ram-fuck her, almost upside down, ramming furiously in and out of her cunt. Falu cried out sharply, her body jerking and tossing, her necklaces swinging up high against her face, her breasts tossing and bouncing. Her body was pinned beneath his. The music grew louder, with an erotic, throbbing beat.

The monitors lingered lovingly on his cock pistoning and plunging in and out of her cunt, rasping and squelching, glistening and gleaming. Her cunt-lips were distended wide open, and his balls swung against them as his cock plunged into her without respite.

Panting and gasping, Chiman paused yet again and forced her down. She shuffled forward so that her knees were at the edge of the stage and she was actually leaning off its lip, her hands on the auditorium floor. Her face very nearly touched the knees and legs of the men and women in the front row. Chiman chuckled and sank in a deep squat astride her hips.

He held her buttocks and began to fuck her steadily and unhurriedly. He turned his face to the shadows at one side and spoke to someone.

"Hey, motherfucker, like this? Yer wife's a real randy whore! Got one hot cunt here!" In the vernacular, it was twice as obscene. "Eh, *madarchuth*! *Dekh toh*! *Teribiwi kaisirundihain*!
*Bahutkhujlihainusme*, *kya*?"

A spotlight flashed stage left on a dark, good-looking, well-dressed man in his mid-thirties. He stood looking at the couple with a smile on his face.

"Yes. Fuck her, Chiman," he said steadily. "Fuck my wife. Fuck her hard! She loves it! *Hanh* ... *chodh* usse, Chiman ... *chodhmerebiwiko*. *Jorsechodh*! *Bahutchahtihain*!"

Chiman chuckled and slammed his cock into Falu. She cried out, her face twisting and contorting, her mouth in a wide 'O' of lust. The audience roared its appreciation.

As if on cue, Chiman gritted his teeth and abruptly began ram-fucking her, lunging furiously in and out of her cunt. Falu's head snapped up and she cried out loudly, her body jerking and snapping, half-on, half-off the stage. Her breasts shook violently and the necklaces tossed furiously.

"Fuck me Chiman!" she cried. "*Chodhmujhe*! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it hard! *Jorsechodh*! YES! OHHHHHH YES! THAT'S IT! *HANH*! *AISE*! HARDER, CHIMAN! *AURJORSE*! OHHHHH uh OHh uhh OH OH OH OHHHHH!"

The audience cheered. The music grew louder, the beat more frenetic and people began to clap in time to the music. *Fuck her fuck her fuck her fuck her*, the audience chanted.

Chiman looked up with a grin. "Shall I fuck her ass? *Uskigaandmarun*?"

"YESSSSS!" Roared the audience. "Butt fuck butt fuck butt fuck butt fuck!"

Chiman slid out of her cunt and waited while she caught her breath.

"Come on Chiman ... fuck me in the ass ... butt-fuck me!" Falu whimpered. "*Merigaandmaar*!"

The applause thundered, then died into a tense silence as Chiman pressed his cock-head to her anus. The monitors showed the huge cock-head at her asshole. He pulled her buttocks open. His buttocks flexed slowly taut. The cock-head pressed forward and then squeezed slowly into her anus and disappeared from view. Falu cried out, her head jerking up, her body tensing taut.

"OH ma unhhh ahhh uhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Like it, whore?" Chiman grunted. "Like it? *Acchalagtahain*, *rahnd*? *Acchalagtahain*?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Ohhhhh yes! Oh ma uhh *hanh* uhh OHHH!"

The audience waited with bated breath as the youth swung his hips slowly forward and skewered her ass. Falu's face contorted in an agony of lust. The cameras caught tight close-ups of his cock vanishing into her rear channel. Deeper and deeper it went, till it was fully embedded. Then Chiman began to fuck her butt slowly. His hips swung gently back and forth and his cock slid in and out of her ass.

Falu hissed and moaned and groaned under him. Her body jerked and rocked under his. He gathered speed steadily till he was fucking her ass quickly, yet rhythmically, stroking with a mesmerizing tempo in and out of her ass. His cock glistened and gleamed as it rasped and squelched into her asshole. Falu's cries were loud and shrill and obscene.

Chiman butt-fucked Falu for several minutes, while the cameras caught them from all angles: her face, his face, his cock, her ass, her breasts, her cunt. He raided her ass steadily, his chest heaving, his face arched back, moaning and groaning in unfaked joy.

He began to move faster still and soon he was ram-fucking her butt as he had her cunt. The audience applauded as she took it all, his cock slamming and ramming and reaming into her ass. Her body jerked and thrashed under his and her cries grew louder and sharper.

Suddenly, he snapped his cock out of her. Immediately, she staggered back on the stage and, turning her face to one side, took his cock in her mouth and sucked it hard. Her chest heaved. He squeezed her breasts, moaned, and then he exploded, showering her face and breasts with hot gunk. The music reached a crescendo and then died and the lights snapped off suddenly.

For a moment, there was silence. The applause that followed was deafening. It grew as the lights came on again and Chiman and Falu took a curtain call, she on her knees, his cock in hand, he standing over her, both smiling proudly. Goaded by the crowd's hysterical cheering, and cries for an encore, Falu turned and took Chiman's penis in her mouth again.

End of Part 9 FIVE PEONS IN A ROW

Next Part 10 THE DIRECTORS CUT
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 03:08 PM