Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Again, Chiman reached into the darkness beyond the spotlights for another dildo. This was longer and thicker and the surface was mottled with thick ridges and knobs and flexible spikes. Still masturbating her anus, he leaned forward and moved the second dildo between her thighs. Falu groaned, still sucking his penis.

He tilted the dildo in his hand and pressed its head to her cunt. She gasped, her head jerking up.

"Keep sucking, whore!" he snarled. "Don't stop till I tell you to! *Choosti reh*, *rundi*! *Main kahoo tab tak choosti reh*!"

Falu whimpered and sucked his cock deliriously. Her buttocks trembled and her hips swayed. Grinning, Chiman squeezed the dildo into her anus. The hard knobs and spikes crushed her flesh and the spikes bent and scbangd her cunt-lips. She shuddered and moaned loudly. He chortled and masturbated her heavily with both hands now, moving the dildoes in and out of her anus.

His movements had a determined rhythm: at first, he moved them alternately, pushing one in as he moved the other out, his hands churning behind her. Faster and faster he went, and her body jerked and writhed and rocked before him, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing, her moans loud and sharp. Suddenly, he began plunging them into her flesh together, slamming them in and out sharply and deeply, his biceps cording and tensing, his shoulders flexing and rippling smoothly.

Falu went wild, her hips bucking and writhing and her head snapped up. The cameras cut to a shot of her face, twisted with lust, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open, her breath in rattling gasps. Chiman shoved his hips at her head and she sucked his cock greedily now, her body rocking frantically before his. He slipped the dildo out of her cunt and she moaned.

She began to orgasm and he slid the other dildo out of her anus and slowly pulled out the chain, holding it high. She cried out, her body writhing and twisting in joy beneath him as the necklace oozed from her butt. The music throbbed and the camera caught a tight shot of the chain slipping out of her anus.

Whimpering loudly, her chest heaving, she turned on her back between his legs. He sat on her face, lowering his cock into her mouth. She spread her legs, lifting her feet and he caught them and pulled her legs high and wide in a wide V. The camera zoomed in to show his cock going in and out of her face while she fondled her breasts.

Then it slithered down to a close-up of her sopping cunt. Her hands went between her thighs and she opened her cunt-lips for the audience, showing it the soft pink flesh of her cunt. She began to masturbate again, using her fingers to fondle her slit and her gorged clitoris.

The monitors showed the hard knob of flesh in awesome detail. Reaching out, Falu picked up the second, larger, dildo, and, holding it with both hands, squeezed it into her cunt. Her hips jerked and bucked as she began to masturbate rapidly.

The ersatz penis ran swiftly in and out of her cunt. It shone in the hard light. Her hands pumped up and down and her legs trembled and shook in Chiman's hands. The young peon laughed down at her, his hips bobbing over her face. He fucked her face harder, groaning, and she rammed the dildo deep into her cunt again and again. Suddenly, he released her legs.

They fell to the floor, wide apart. She kept on frigging. He pulled out of her mouth with a gasp and she reached up with one hand and jerked his cock rapidly. Her other hand pumped between her bucking thighs. Chiman gasped and groaned and he exploded. Thick, hot jizz arched from his cock-head and spattered her face and belly and breasts.

She opened her mouth wide and caught the falling gobs of jizz on her tongue. Slowly, she drew the dildo out of her cunt. The cameras lingered on her smiling, radiant, cum-flecked face, her lips teasing his cock-head and the lights began to fade.

For a moment, there was an awed silence and then the audience burst into thunderous applause. Shouts of *More*! *Encore*! *Go Falu*! rang in the air.

A sharp gasp pierced through the clamour. The audience subsided into silence. Another gasp followed, and a shuddering groan. Soft music started and the lights came on slowly. Falu lay on her back at the very lip of the stage, her head hanging over the edge. Her legs were spread wide and Chiman was between them, bent over her on outstretched arms and knees, fucking her steadily. Her face hung upside down in front of the people seated in the first row.

Chiman swung his hips rhythmically, thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt. She groaned and held his strong arms, her body jerking and rocking under his thrusts. Her breasts wobbled and her long *mangalsutra* swung and danced this way and that. Chiman arched his head and groaned.

"Yes ... Ohhh yes ... take it! Take my cock! Take it, whore bitch ... take it! *Lemerelavdeko*, *saalikuttirahnd*! *Lele*!

"Yes ... Ohhh yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck me hard, Chiman! Fuck me hard!" she gasped in reply. "*Chodhmujhe*! *Jorsechodh*!"

Her legs split wide and climbed up the backs of his thighs. She craned her neck and sucked his nipples. He groaned softly and bent his head and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. The sight of this ugly man kissing such a lovely woman was incredibly erotic. She hissed as he bent his head and sucked on her breasts, tugging at her nipples with his large, quite awful teeth.

Chiman's enormous cock pistoned steadily between her splayed thighs. The cameras lingered on a close-up of his cock plundering her cunt. The huge monitors were filled with a shot of his dark, thick, vein-ridged penis, gleaming with their coital juices, squelching and scrunching in and out of her slit. Another shot from the rear showed his taut buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips rising and dipping, his penis surging in and out of Falu's flesh.

As his buttocks flexed and unflexed, his dark, taut anus winked. She slid her hands down his body and clenched his buttocks and pressed a fingertip to his asshole. He groaned, arching his head and moved faster and her cries rose, getting sharper and shriller. The music softened to an insistent rhythm, allowing the audience to hear every rattling gasp.

Their bodies rocked and swung together and now dew-drops of sweat appeared on his torso. Falu writhed and thrashed under the man, her hips bucking and gyrating eagerly under his.

"Ohhh yeh! Ohhh yes ... ohhh ... that's so good, lover! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Chiman ... fuck me like a whore!" she gasped, crushing her breasts feverishly. "*Chodhmujhe*! *Rundijaisichodh*! Mmm ... yes ... Ohhh yes ... that's it ... yes ... Ohhh yes ... shove it in, baby ... shove your cock into my cunt *bhardemerechuthko*! Take me, lover ... take me hard ... like a whore! *Mujhelele*! *Jorselele*! Give it to me!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:39 PM