Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Deepak stared as he flexed his buttocks, swung his hips and his enormous penis disappeared slowly into the dark vale between Falu's buttocks. She groaned and twisted one hand behind her, groping for it.

"Put it all in," she gasped. "Put all of it in my cunt, Babu ... fuck me! Fuck me like a whore, lover! Fuck me! *Chodhmujhe* ... *rundijaisichodh*!"

The servant-lover chuckled dryly and squeezed his cock in to the hilt. It was at least nine inches long and correspondingly thick, slightly larger than Deepak's. Babu's balls squeezed against her buttocks.

"Yes ... yes ... fuck me! Fuck me quickly!" Falu groaned thickly.

"Take it! Mm ... yeh ... that's it ... take it all ... ahhhhh yes! That's it! *Le*, *rahndlele*!"

Deepak watched, mesmerised, as his fellow servant fucked their mistress. He held her buttocks and hips and swung his hips back and forth steadily, his cock glistening as it slid in and out of her hair-rimmed cunt. Deepak could see it all. He groaned softly and jerked down his fly and began to masturbate.

Babu fucked Falu unhurriedly. She moaned and whimpered joyously under him, rocking and jerking under his thrusts. They paused once and she moved her feet to the floor and leaned forward on her forearms so that her buttocks were raised high to his cock. Babu stood behind her and moved her body back and forth on his cock. He flung his head back and groaned softly, calling obscenely to her.

"C'mon, slut, c'mon! *Chulrahndchul*! *Lemerelundko*! Take my cock! Like this! *Aise*! *Hanh*! *Aise*! Take it all! *Puralele*! *Aurle*! OHhh yeh!" Babu called, ramming into her cunt.

"Yes! Fuck me! Unhhh ... Yes OHhhh unhh OHHH uhhh OHH uhhh OH OH OH!" she went. "*Chodhmujhe*!"

They were untiring and insatiable. Her breasts swung and jiggled and her necklaces tossed and danced with his thrusts. Her back bowed and arched, curved and dipped as he fucked her and her face tilted back. Deepak saw that it was suffused with lust. Babu slid out of her and she turned and perched on the edge of the table and began to suck his cock greedily.

Deepak watched the handsome young man fuck her face. He held her head with one hand and rocked it back and forth as he swung his hips and flexed his buttocks. His cock glistened and gleamed in and out of her mouth. Her face distended with its size. She held his cock in one hand and jerked it. With her other hand, she squeezed her breasts and fingered her slit.

"Yeh! Suck it! Suck it bitch! *Choosmujhe*! *Jorsechoosmerelavdeko*! Suck my cock! Like a thick, hot cock in your face, eh, whore? Pasand *hain*, *lohekalavdateremoonhmein*?" Babu chortled, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth.

Falu murmured and moaned happily. Deepak could see that she relished this immensely. Her movements were lascivious and eager and her lust was unmistakable. Babu pushed her head away. She lay down on her back on the table, her hips at the edge. Babu knelt between legs and lifted them in his hands, spreading them high and wide. Her cunt-lips unfurled for his penis.

"C'mon, Babu," she whimpered, caressing his handsome face. "Stuff my slit, stud ... fuck me hard! *Abbhardemujhe*!"

Grinning, Babu squeezed his cock into her cunt. Falu groaned and arched on the table.

"Harder!" she gasped. "*Aurjorkar*! Fuck me hard, Babu! Fuck me hard! *Jorsechodh*! Ohhhhhh baby yes! Ohhhh god yes-yes-yes!"

Babu grunted and began to fuck her rapidly. His cock plunged in and out of her cunt. Falu gasped and cried out, her head rolling from side to side, her hands mauling her breasts in a frenzy, her cries renting the air. Babu's hips swung faster and faster, hitting a trip-hammer rhythm and his cock rammed and pistoned furiously in and out of her cunt.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced with his thrusts. Faster and faster he went and Deepak saw Falu gasp and arch in a spasm. Grunting and gasping, Babu slammed into her again and again and then, moaning, jerked out of her. She jerked his cock and he exploded, spurting hot jizz that settled like ticker-tape over her belly and breasts and thighs.

Deepak's eyes fluttered open. The sensations in his loins were overpowering. He groaned and looked down. Falu was sucking his cock, her head rocking back and forth between his legs. She cupped his balls and moaned deep in her throat. He held her head with his hands and moved it back and forth as he pumped his hips.

Her body rocked and bounced. Beneath her, lying on his back, Babu groaned. His hips pumped at her cunt, his cock thrusting up and down steadily. She was astride one servant's lap, impaled on his cock, while she sucked the other. She squeezed her breasts together in excitement. Deepak felt his loins surge with jizz.

"Suck it hard, whore! Suck it hard!" he grunted. "*Jorsechoos*, *rahnd*!"

The two men exchanged positions and Falu knelt before Deepak and sucked Babu's cock. Deepak squeezed his cock quickly into her cunt from behind and began to fuck her rapidly. Her body jerked and rocked between theirs. The two men chuckled and laughed and Babu fondled her dangling breasts, making her whimper and writhe between them.

After several minutes, they fucked her cunt and ass simultaneously. She was dragged to the floor and turned on her side. Babu lay in front of her and shoved his penis into her cunt. Her face jerked back and she cried out, her features twisting in lust. He laughed and rammed his cock rapidly in and out of her cunt. Her body jerked before his. His thrusts made her buttocks spread and, grinning in delight, Deepak lay behind her and, squeezing her buttocks apart, pressed his cock-head to her anus.

She gasped, tensed and, biting his lower lip, he flexed his buttocks and pushed his rampant penis into her anus, his hand under her buttock. Falu's face contorted in a violent rictus of lust and her body twisted and thrashed between theirs. The two men chortled and began to fuck her cunt and her ass together, with heavy, sawing motions of their hips.

Their cocks drilled in and out of the adjacent orifices, grinding in and out of her flesh. After a few minutes, they changed positions and continued. This time, Babu lay on his back and Falu squatted over his penis and slowly impaled her anus on it with a rattling, shuddering cry. Slowly, she stretched her body backward, leaning back against her servant, her anus plugged by his cock, her legs spread to receive Deepak's cock.

He knelt between her legs and slowly slid his cock into her cunt with a loud cry. She moaned thickly and Deepak bent forward on outstretched arms and kissed her deeply and sucked her breasts. She whined and gasped, her body angled and spread, supported on her heels and outstretched arms, her palms on the floor on either side of Babu's chest.

Her head flopped back and Babu kissed her upside down, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Deepak sucked on her breasts. Her hips writhed and ground between theirs, both cunt and ass stuffed with their penises. They began to move together, forcing their hips forward into her as one so that their cocks surged into her cunt and ass in unison. Her head jerked up, twisting with lust, her eyes screwed up, her mouth open, her chin on her chest. Her necklaces swung and hung over one shoulder.

"Ohhhh ... unhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh yes!" she moaned softly, deep hollows in her shoulders, her breasts bouncing and wobbling with their thrusts.

They fucked her repeatedly till they were satisfied, at last shooting their jizz in a copious flood over her sweating, cum-flecked body, spattering her radiant face with their gunk.

Deepak's eyes fluttered and opened, and he moaned softly. Beside him, on the floor, the pages of the magazine fell open to a glossy shot of Babu and Deepak fucking Falu together. The image faded and the lights went up. Jayant clapped in appreciation. The director came prancing down the steps.

"Whaddya think boss? Great existentialist sex or what?"

Jayant laughed. "Yeah, it's good. Really good. What did you cut?"

The director grinned.

"Some great stuff, boss. You like this, you'll *love* the rest!"

Jayant grinned. "Well, okay, so I like this. Now I want to see the full thing."

The director laughed and snapped his fingers. "Okay, Pankaj! Roll number two print!"

"Where's Falu?" Jayant said to no one in particular.

"Fucking!" came the anonymous reply, and Jayant laughed.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:39 PM