Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She dipped her head to suck his swinging balls, her tongue slithering over the heavy orbs, and then she took his penis in her warm, hungry mouth again. The young man fucked her face in mounting excitement, pumping his hips back and forth.

"Ohhhhh ... yes! Suck it! Suck my prick! Oh fuck yes!" he gasped. "*Jorsechoos*! *Aurchoos*, *rundi*!"

He surrendered and began to come. She moaned softly, happily, and opened her mouth wide. His jizz spurted into her mouth and spattered her face. She shook his cock eagerly, letting his cum dribble on her breasts and cheeks.

He gasped, panting and moaning heavily. He stepped back. She pulled off her clothes. His cock was shrinking. She selected several pills from the bottles he had purchased and he popped them. Instantly, his cock jumped erect. He gasped and masturbated quickly.

She was still on her knees before him. His cock spurted again and she took the heavy gobs of his jizz on her face and breasts with a soft moan of pleasure. His cock quivered with tension. The aphrodisiacs were incredibly potent.

Deepak's penis was still rock-hard. She moved to the bed and lay on her back with her hips at the edge. Pulling her feet up, she spread her legs, reaching down with both hands to claw her cunt-lips open. Her swollen breasts squeezed between her outstretched arms and her rigid nipples quivered.

"Come on," she muttered. "Lick my slit, Deepak ... *chaatmerechuthko*!"

The peon smiled and, bending over her, kissed her deeply, his tongue deep in her mouth. He could taste his jizz on her lips and tongue and it aroused him. The gunk on her body was sticky and warm and smeared on his.

He moved his head down to her breasts and began to suck gently on them, flicking his tongue expertly over one nipple, then the other. He tugged at them with his teeth and she whimpered, writhing happily under him, her arm around his shoulders. His hand crawled to her crotch and he dragged a finger down her crack. It was already moist. She caught his hand and pressed it to her cunt.

"Put it in," she gasped. "Put it in! Frig me!"

He chuckled, sucking sharply on her breasts, and thrust a finger into her slit. She gasped and arched, her hips snapping up to his hand. He scooped the puddled gunk in her cleavage and smeared it on her breasts and face and made her lick his fingers.

"Yeh ... that's good slut ... eat my cum," he chuckled.

He arched another finger into her, then a third and a fourth and began to masturbate her rapidly while he sucked on her breasts. She gasped and cried out, her head flipping and jerking from side
to side, her hips jerking and thrashing under his broad hand. His arm pumped vigorously back and forth and he waggled his fingers inside her cunt, curling them, straightening them, spreading them, drawing them together in a spade and pumping vigorously.

He felt her cunt spasm and contract powerfully. Slowly, he eased off, and slid his fingers out of her. She moaned in frustration, her hips twitching eagerly and pushed his head down.

"Now," she said. "Fuck me with your tongue ... come on Deepak ... do it! Lick my slit, Deepak! Come on! *Chaatmujhe*!"

He squeezed her breasts together and drew both nipples into his mouth simultaneously. Falu gasped and arched her back, lifting her breasts to his lips. He tugged them with his teeth and flicked the rigid nipples rapidly with his tongue. Fires of lust leaped through her body. Slowly, he released them and dragged his tongue lower, over her belly and, swirling it through her navel, descended to the moistness between her thighs. She spread them wide, her knees tilting outward and reached down to pull her cunt-lips open.

"Do it Deepak," she gasped. "Lick my cunt!"

He thrust his face between her thighs and she gasped, her hips heaving and her back arching in ecstasy as his tongue rippled through her cunt-flesh. Her cunt was dripping wet, its juices flowing. He lapped at them gently, his head swimming with excitement. His tongue probed and swirled in her cunt, dipping deeper and deeper into her slit.

She gasped and arched, her hands squeezing her breasts in frenzied excitement, her head rolling languorously from shoulder to shoulder. Falu loved being tongue-fucked. His tongue was wonderful in her cunt, thick and heavy. He flicked it rapidly at her gorged clitoris and she groaned in joy. He pressed his lips into the soft, wet cunt-flesh and sucked on her clitoris.

"Ohhhhh Deepak, yes! Ohhhhh god yes!" she cried.

She gasped, arching, her hands flying to his head, moving it round and round between her thighs, her hips twitching and jerking at his face. Her legs hooked over his shoulders.

"Ohh ... uhhh ... OHHH ... lick me! Lick my slit, Deepak! Fuck it with your tongue! Ohhh yes! Yes! Ohhh god yes!" Falu gasped.

Deepak tongue-fucked her mercilessly. His tongue was electric in her cunt, dipping in, slithering out, rolling and twisting this way and that. Her hips jerked and heaved and bucked and her cries grew shrill and sharp as he forced her to the brink of an orgasm.

At the last minute, he stopped and clambered on the bed, turning around in a sixty-nine. Her lips opened gratefully under his crotch and she took his cock deep in her mouth and sucked hungrily on it. He bent his head to her cunt again. Gently, he brought her back to the edge, his own hips pumping steadily over her face.

His cock slid slowly in and out of her mouth. When she was about to peak, he lifted his head and rolled off her. She gasped in frustration and anger.

"Don't stop! Don't stop now, you bastard! *Abmutrok*," she cried feverishly, trying to drag him back.

The youth chuckled and turned around, moving her up on the bed and pushing her thighs apart with his hands. He bent over on one strong outstretched arm, and moved his cock-head to her cunt-lips. She groaned and arched her cunt to his cock.

"Fuck me, loverboy! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it hard! I want it!" she begged. "*Jorsechodhmujhe* ... *mujhelelo*, Deepak!

Deepak paused for a moment. He was on his knees between her thighs, his body angled forward over hers on outstretched arms. He bent his head to her breasts, sucking sharply on the luscious mounds. She gasped and her legs split wider and her feet curled over the backs of his knees. His naked buttocks flexed slowly.

His hips dipped and his cock squeezed steadily into Falu's cunt. She gasped softly under him and gripped his buttocks, clenching them hard, dragging him deeper into her flesh. Deepak bent his head and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She curled her arm around his neck, caressing his lithe, strong body.

Slowly, he pressed forward, and his swollen cock inched into her cunt. It throbbed and pulsed angrily and her cunt convulsed in frantic spasms on the shaft. It rasped and scbangd over her clitoris, driving steadily deeper and deeper. Falu hissed in joy, her back cambering sharply.

Deepak paused with his cock fully embedded in her cunt. He arched his head and groaned softly. Her cunt was wonderful, a hot, wet glove that squeezed his cock in naked hunger. His loins blazed with lust. She murmured in pleasure, smiling up at him and slid her hands up his strong arms and caressed his back and chest and biceps.

"You're wonderful, Deepak," she whispered. "You're wonderful ... your cock's so good in my cunt ... fuck me now ... fuck me! Fuck me hard! *Chodhmujhe*, *ladley* ... *jorsechodh*!"

The peon chuckled at her reaction. Abruptly, without warning, he swung his hips savagely. Falu cried out sharply, her back arching in a spasm, her face jerking to one side and contorting in lust as his penis ground through her cunt.

"Like this, bitch?" he rasped. "*Aise, kutti*?"

Before she could reply, he snapped his hips upward and then plunged into her with a vicious swing of his hips.

"Or like this? *Yaaise*?"

The breath rushed from Falu's throat in a loud, rattling cry.

"Ohmaunhhhh ahhhhh Ohhhhhh uhhhhhh Ohhhhhh uhhhhh Ohhhhh Deep UHHHHHK OHhhhunhhhhOHHH!" she cried. "OH! Oh! Oh! Ohma uhhh OHHHHHHH!"

Chortling, the young peon began to fuck her. He swung his hips rhythmically up and down, swinging his hips on each downthrust to send his cock spiralling into her from all angles. He moved smoothly and effortlessly, with the control of an experienced lover.

His cock glistened and gleamed as it pistoned in and out of her cunt. He levered her legs apart with his thighs for even deeper access. His buttocks flexed and unflexed rapidly, his hips swinging smoothly and swiftly in their up and down action.

Falu moaned her pleasure and smiled up at him. Her considerable sexual experience had taught her control, and, within seconds, following his lead, she matched her movements to his. Her legs wound about his thighs and, gripping his hips and buttocks, she began moving her hips in unison with his.

Her cunt rocked up and down under his thrusts, her body jerking and snapping on the bed as he stroked powerfully in and out of her. His cock was truly wonderful, hot and hard and thick, rasping over her gorged clitoris, penetrating deep into her hungry flesh. She craned her neck and sucked on his nipples and then pulled his head down to hers.

"Mm ... yes ... oh yes Deepak yes ...fuck me ... fuck me like a whore!" she gasped, swirling her tongue through his ear. "*Rundikitarahchodh*, Deepak ... *rundikitarahchodh*!"

Their bodies rocked and swung together erotically. Deepak groaned and gasped, arching his head, his loins blazing with lust. Her cunt was fiery hot and it contracted savagely on his pistoning penis. He moved faster, and she reacted superbly, gasping and groaning, her body jerking, her breasts bouncing heavily as he started ramming down hard into her.

His cock slid in and out of the folds of her cunt. Suddenly, she stopped and, pushing him away, reached for the newly purchased cock-sheath.

"Put it on," she gasped. "Put it on quickly ... and fuck me again!"

Panting, his chest heaving, Deepak squeezed his cock into the flexible rubber sheath. It was a perfect, snug fit. His cock-head popped out of the open end. Now his cock-shaft was clad in a rubber suit of armour, studded with spikes and knobs and thick ridges. It fit him like a glove and he realised with surprise and pleasure that, although his cock was still rock-hard, the imminence of his orgasm had receded. He chuckled.

This would enable him to fuck her steadily for a long time. Sitting up, she smiled and held his cock, stroking it gently, lubricating the shaft with gunk from his cock-head and the slime on her body.

He understood and spat in his palms and smeared his spittle on the shaft. When it was slippery and glistening, she lay back again and spread her legs.

"Now," she muttered. "Put it in ... slowly ... *ahiste* ..."

Deepak bent over her again and pressed his cock-head to her cunt. She reached down and spread her cunt-lips wide open. Bending his head to watch, he flexed his buttocks and began to slide his hips down. The cock-head popped into her cunt. She gasped and tensed, her hips rising. He held still. She nodded, gasping, pulling her cunt-lips even wider open.

He held his breath and slowly pushed forward. The sheathed shaft squeezed into her cunt. The spikes bent and twisted. Falu cried out, her back arching in a steep bow, her mouth jerking open, her head snapping back till the top of it was on the bed. Her breasts thrust up and he bent his head and sucked sharply on them. Her hands and arms were between their bodies, still holding her cunt-lips open.

He pressed in deeper and felt the frantic convulsing of her cunt. The stiff spikes and ridges and knobs scbangd and rasped over her gorged clitoris. Her body was on fire. The armoured cock drove deeper and deeper into her, its rough shaft scbanging and rasping through her flesh. Her legs rose and wound taut above his hard buttocks.

She gripped his shoulders fiercely. Her breath came in rattling gasps and her chest heaved. Her nipples were rigid and he bent to suck and lick them, gently lapping his tongue over the hard points, swirling it over the puckered aureoles. Plucking her long *mangalsutra* in his lips, he rolled it over her nipples. She gasped, shuddering in delight.

"Yes ... Uhh yes yes ... fuck me ... fuck me Deepak ... fuck my cunt ... *chodhmujhe* ... *khupchodh*!"

He fucked her slowly, marvelling at the effect the sheath had on her. He swung and rolled his hips, flexing and unflexing his buttocks mechanically. He was in no hurry now; with the sheath, he could last forever. His armoured penis stroked smoothly in and out of her cunt, rising and falling, emerging and disappearing.

Falu went wild under him as the hard ridges and knobs and spikes scbangd her inflamed clitoris and rasped in and out of her cunt. Her head whipped from side to side and she clawed at his body frantically. Her hips shook and writhed and juddered under his.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:37 PM