Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Did you get everything?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes. Everything," the young man answered.

"Show me." She swivelled her chair to face him.

Deepak emptied the bags. "Latest magazines. Six bottles of pills. Three videos. Two books. Two dildoes. And this."

Laughing, he pulled out a long rubber cock-sheath. It had an open head, and the shaft was studded with large knobs and spike s and criss-crossed ridges.

"I've never seen one of these," he said. "Never used one."

She smiled. "Would you like to try?"

He grinned in delight, his eyes glittering. "Yes. Yes, I would."

"Good, then you shall," she murmured and beckoned to him. "Come here."

He was a handsome young man, dark and lean and hard-bodied. Slightly moon-faced, his features were clean and attractive, with a straight nose, full lips and dark eyes that were full of laughter. His body was trim with broad shoulders and wide, firm chest, a hard belly and strong arms and legs.

His hips were high and narrow, his waist was slim and his buttocks were flat and taut. He wore an open necked shirt and baggy trousers. His torso was hard and lean and without any chest hair; even the armpits were depilated. Falu found that sexy - she dislike hairy-chested men. Who wants to fuck an ape? She often said.

He stopped before her. Tilting her face to his, Falu curled an arm about his shoulders and drew his head down to hers. Her lips were moist and soft under his and they parted easily. He slid his tongue into her mouth and his pulse quickened in excitement.

Falu's silky hair was tied in a short pony tail held by a broad, flat tortoise shell clip. Her face was cute: dark, hooded eyes, a pert nose, a rosebud mouth and even, small, white teeth that flashed often in an infectious laugh. Her lips were delicious.

Her body was firm and delectable, the breasts full and high with prominent nipples in puckered aureoles, the belly flat, the hips flaring slightly to trim, smooth buttocks. Her skin was fair and creamy. She wore a thin gold chain around her neck. She was dressed in a long skirt and a printed blouse with the buttons left open, its tails tied in a loose knot just below her breasts.

Her midriff was bare and her breasts were squeezed by the taut blouse to form a tantalising cleavage. Her clothes were transparent and he could see her nipples and aureoles and the dark delta between her thighs. She was his employer's wife, his mistress and *memsahib*. The fact that he was her servant made no difference. She loved fucking them.

Falu broke the lingering kiss and he began to straighten from his bent position. She stopped him and dragged her tongue down his neck to his chest. He sighed as she deftly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it open. She arched her face under his chest and licked his nipples gently.

His torso was sexy, dark and slim and hairless. Her fingers crawled down his belly to his trousers. She sucked on his nipples and he murmured his pleasure and flicked open the knot of her blouse. Her breasts were already warm and swelling, the nipples hardening, when he took them in his hands. She squeezed the bulge between his thighs affectionately.

"C'mon," she said. "Let me suck your cock."

He straightened and she leaned forward in her chair, her lips and tongue on his belly, in his navel. Slowly, she undid his trousers and pulled down his fly and slid her hand between his legs. The youth groaned. Her fingers closed around his cock and she drew it out. Still limp, it was satisfyingly large. She knew that it would swell to an erection over nine inches long and correspondingly thick.

Moaning in rising excitement, she pushed him back a step and slid to her knees on the floor before him. He bent his head and watched her. She masturbated him deftly and his cock began to throb and harden in her fingers. She kissed the cock-head and flipped back the foreskin. His cock-head was bulbous and thick.

Her lips parted and her tongue slid out and swirled rapidly over his cock-head. The servant hissed, his belly rippling with pleasure. She smiled and her tongue darted out again and again, flickering over his cock. Slowly, she opened her lips wide and took his cock-head in her mouth. The youth gasped and his head snapped back.

"Ohhh ... Unhhh ... OHHH!" he groaned, his eyes hooding with joy.

Her hands went to his hips. "C'mon Deepak ... fuck my mouth ..." she murmured. "Cream in my mouth ... I want to eat your gunk ..."

"Yes," he groaned. "Yes ... suck my cock ... *choosmujhe*!"

She took his penis deep in her mouth and began to suck it hungrily, holding his hips. Deepak's buttocks flexed and unflexed and his hips swung gently as he fucked her mouth. He held her head with both hands and rocked it back and forth to suit his pleasure.

She squeezed his buttocks affectionately. His cock throbbed and pulsed and the fires built and grew in his loins. His cock juddered and oozed thick pre-cum slime. She moaned and opened her lips wide, caressing her lips and cheeks with it. The heavy muskiness of his cock made her head swim and aroused her.

She pulled her skirt down under her buttocks and, spreading her legs, began to fondle her cunt. Deepak bent his head and watched his cock go in and out of her mouth. She squeezed her breasts erotically. His cock throbbed and pulsated in her mouth as she sucked him harder and harder. Deepak groaned in joy.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:36 PM