Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Nisha felt the pricks grow hot and hard, stiffening in her hands. The men kissed her, one finger-fucking her cunt, the other sucking on her breasts. Salim - she supposed it was him - bent his head between her thighs. She spread her legs and splayed her cunt-lips wide open with clawed fingers. He fingered her cunt and then his tongue was there, too.

Nisha gasped loudly as his sharp tongue flickered into her cunt. Aslam rose onto his knees on the bed beside her and she turned her head to his loins, her hand on his cock and, parting her lips, took it into her mouth. Aslam grunted as her tongue and teeth and lips found his circumcised cock-head.

Nisha's hips lurched and jerked under Salim's tongue-fucking. Aslam caressed and rolled her breasts in his hands, his head bent to watch himself fuck her mouth, sliding his glistening cock in and out of her distended face. Her cheeks hollowed and distended as she sucked on his dick. Its musky odour aroused her. She cupped his balls and rubbed them, her other hand on Salim's head, moving it round and round in her loins, her juices streaming. She moaned deep in her throat.

The men changed positions. Aslam lay on his back and Nisha straddled his face, spreading her cunt-lips wide. His tongue flickered up into her cunt and her head arched back, her shoulders hunched, her shoulder bones stood out. She moaned loudly, bucking and jerking on his face, the jewellery slithering on her chest.

Salim stood before her, and she took his penis deep in her mouth, sucking hungrily on it, making him gasp and grunt. Nisha loved having her mouth fucked. His hips swung and pumped at her face, his hands rocking her head back and forth. She crushed her breasts in mounting excitement, her loins grinding and writhing on Aslam's face.

His tongue darted in and out of her wet slit, flicking her gorged clitoris back and forth. She gasped, her cunt streaming with excitement.

They fucked her in turns, at first. She lay on her back, her knees forked wide and raised and one of them bent over her, between her thighs. She felt his cock-head at her cunt-lips as she held his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, her tongue snaking into his mouth.

"Who are you?" she murmured.

"Guess."

"Salim."

"Nope. Aslam."

"Yes. Aslam. C'mon now ... fuck me ... give me your cock ... fuck me hard!"

His buttocks flexed and his cock surged into her cunt. Nisha gasped sharply, her back snapping in a taut bow under him, her head jerking back, her mouth wide.

"OhmaUNHHhhh AHHHHHHHHH!" she called. "Ohhhh uhhhh OHHHHHH!"

"Unhhh yeh ... OHHHHh .... yes!" her lover-client responded.

Smoothly, Aslam slid his penis deep into her. His handsome head craned back and he moaned. Her cunt spasmed and convulsed on his throbbing penis. Her legs spread wider and rose higher, coiling above his hips.

"Fuck me ... fuck me hard Aslam," she gasped. "Oh god ... that's so good!"

He fucked her slowly and steadily, his hips rising and falling, his buttocks flexing and unflexing. His twin got off the bed, grinning hugely and watched Aslam fuck her. Standing behind them, he could see his brother's enormous penis going in and out, in and out of her cunt, his heavy balls slapping at her cunt-lips and buttocks.

Aslam's rod glistened and gleamed. Her hips bucked and bounced under his eagerly. Aslam began moving faster and faster, his hips juddering up and down, his cock pistoning rapidly in and out of her cunt, slamming and ramming and reaming into her. She gasped, her body jerking and rocking under his thrusts, her breasts jiggling, her long *mangalsutra* dancing on her chest.

"Yes yes yes fuck me yes ohhhh yes fuck me harder OHhhhh uhhh Oh yes yes oh god yes yes OHhhh uhhhh yes!" she cried, her head flipping ecstatically from side to side.

"Take it ... take it whore ... take it!" Aslam grunted. "Ohhh yeh ... take it bitch ... take my cock in your cunt Ohhhhh ... uhhh yeh ... c'mon slut ... c'mon ... yeh ... ohhh yeh ... that's it ... mmmm yes ..."

Faster and faster he went, his hips banging down hard, drawing sharp cries from her throat. She clenched his shoulders, then his hips, then his buttocks, gritting her teeth and gasping and panting as he drove her to a wild orgasm. He felt her cunt convulse powerfully on his dick and he groaned, grinding his cock deep into her again and again.

With a shuddering cry, he pulled out of her and came, spraying her cunt and belly and breasts with thick, sticky shots of hot jizz. Then he squeezed his cock back into her and bent over her and kissed her. She moaned, her chest heaving, caressing his head.

"That was wonderful," she murmured. "Thank you."

"My turn," her lover's brother announced.

Aslam chuckled and rolled off her. Salim turned her over onto her front and got back on the bed. She lay under him, drawing her knees up, spreading her legs, her buttocks lifted slightly. Salim knelt behind her and, lobing her buttocks open, squeezed his cock into her cunt. She murmured softly, gasping and biting her lip as the huge cock tunneled into her cunt. She closed her eyes and whimpered her pleasure, her chin resting on the counterpane.

"Mmmm ... god you're good in there," she sighed happily as the heat of his cock seared in her belly. "Fuck me Salim ... fuck me hard ..."

Now Aslam stood behind and watched Salim fuck her. It was an erotic sight and he wished he'd brought his video camera. Next time. Salim fucked her slowly, his dark, thick veined penis appearing and disappearing into her cunt, his balls slapping at the lovely curves of her buttocks. She gasped and moaned, her body jerking under his thrusts, calling obscenely to him.

"Ohh yes Salim yes ... fuck me ... yes, that's it ... fuck me ... fuck my cunt ... ohh god yes ... mmm ... yes ... Ohhhh ... uhhhh OHhhh ... OHHH uhhh Ohma uNNHH ahhhh ... yes Ohhhhh uhhh OHHHHH!" she went.

He bent over her and, spreading his legs to lever her thighs apart, began to ram-fuck her. His head arched back and he grimaced with tension. Her cunt was a wonderfully hot, tight sheath, enveloping his tool. Faster and faster he went, his buttocks plunging powerfully up and down, up and down, his cock reaming in and out, in and out of her cunt, squelching and rasping in audibly, glistening and gleaming, hot, dark, rock-hard.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:18 PM