Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sonali opened her lips and he grunted softly as her lips slid down around his cock-head and part of his shaft, her slim finger sliding down between his buttocks, probing his anus at the same time. She slid her face lower and drew her tongue down in a long, electric line to rim his asshole, pressing her tongue to the puckered flesh, savouring the dank, erotic taste.

She sucked his balls gently, then slowly enveloped his turgid tumescence in her torrid mouth again, her tongue swirling and curling lovingly about his cock-head. He gasped softly. She was wonderful. His loins rippled with lustheat.

Her head bobbed up and down and her face distended, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked harder. Her head rocked up and down under his lap. He began to move, holding her head still, pumping his hips gently, fucking her face. He flung his head back and gasped in joy, his mouth open, eyes hooded, fires roiling in his belly and balls.

"MMmm yeh ... ohhhh yeh baby yeh ... suck it ... suck it good ohhhhhhh yeh that's it ... ohhhh god yes ... ohhhhh uhhhh ohhhh yes ohhh yes ... c'mon bitch ... suck it ... harder ... use your
tongue ahhh yes that's it ... take it cunt ... take it all!" he cried.

He slid out of her and they kissed, tasting their juices on one another's lips and tongues. He fondled her swollen breasts and she tongued his ear, squirming under him, her fingers on his cock.

"Fuck me Rajeev," she murmured."Take me ... fuck me hard ... I want your cock in my slit ..."

He moved between her splayed thighs and gently slid his cock-head into her. She stiffened, arching in tension, waiting for the thrust. It never came. He held still, with his cock-head just inside her cunt-lips. She gasped in pleasure.

"C'mon Rajeev ... stick it in ... all of it ... I want it all!" she groaned thickly, her voice husky and erotic.

He chuckled softly and inched into her, letting her savour his immensity. Her back curved under him and her legs rose to wind about his hips. He kissed her gently, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, meeting her own, exploring her mouth, his hands on her breasts. She wound her arms about his shoulders and head, drawing him to her and arching steeply, her body bowed under his.

He bent over her, his arms outstretched, palms on the bunk, his knees bent, slowly thrusting and drilling in deeper and deeper. Sonali moaned and arched beneath him, feeling his enormous shaft throb and pulsate inside her, thick and hot, full of juice, ridged with heavy veins. Her legs rose higher still, spreading wide, her feet locking behind his back, drawing him deeper into her. Her fingers dug into the solid mass of muscle on his upper arms and shoulders.

Her face arched back, her mouth open in a large "O". Rajeev gasped as her hot, tight cunt channel squeezed and clamped like a vice on his throbbing, turgid tool.

"Ohhhhhh yes ... yeh Sonali yes ... take it yes ... take it ... ohhhh god yes ohh uhh ohhh yes ... that's so good yes!" he cried, letting himself go.

"OHHHH-uhhh-OHHHHHH-uh-OHHHHHH-uh-OHHHHH yes ... mmmm, yes ohhh god yes yes yes Rajeev oh god yes ... take me ... mmm, yes ... fuck me lover ... fuck me ... I want it ... I want it all ... OHHhhh yes!"

He took her unhurriedly, fucking her with long, slow, deep skewering thrusts, his buttocks rising and falling, rising and falling, flexing and relaxing, flexing and relaxing, his cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out of her cunt, glistening and shining with their juices as it went. She cried out and moved with him, her hips rolling and jerking slowly in time to his perfectly controlled swinging rhythm.

The train rocked suddenly, and they gasped and giggled in surprise as the sharp jerk swung his body hard over hers, driving his cock deep into her moist cunt. Her legs rose higher, over his shoulders as his rhythm quickened, her body snapping and rolling under his thrusts, her breasts tossing, the gold chain slithering on her heaving chest. He paused, and she understood and raised her legs higher, doubling them on her torso, her hands on the undersides of her slim thighs, her cunt and asshole proffered for his pleasure.

He caught his breath, then leaned forward and thrust into her cunt again, driving in rapidly, taking her hard. She cried out, tendons popping up in her neck as his enormous rod surged powerfully into her belly and flesh, filling and pranging her, probing every nook and cranny of her cram.

He began to move rapidly now, thrusting and pumping vigorously, his buttocks rocketing up and down like a trip hammer, his cock pistoning in and out, in and out, plunging in deeply, to the hilt, sliding out, slamming home again, in and out, in and out, in and out, taking her relentlessly, till she hit the peak and coasted over, mewing and calling out like a bitch in heat, her body racked by the powerful tidal waves of the orgasm, her cunt spasming and clamping on his still thrusting, pounding tool.

He wasn't finished with her. He wouldn't be for a long time, for this was an over night train and it would be some time before he let her feel the hot, sharp release of his creamy spoot in her thirsting twat. She smiled happily. She loved travelling on work with him. It was the best way to combine business and pleasure.

"Now," he grinned down at her. "Now I want your ass ..."

End of Part 2 PEONSTUD

Next Part 3 SUCK HARD, SUCK DEEP
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:15 PM