Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Her eyes were closed with passion, her head rolling slowly from shoulder to shoulder, her hands clenching his shoulders and head, then sliding lasciviously down his firm torso to grip his pumping, bouncing buttocks. His hips dipped and rose, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, and I could see his swollen, dark cock appearing and disappearing in and out of her cunt.

She arched under him and he bent his head to her breasts, sucking sharply, letting go, sucking sharply again. She gasped and arched her back, her legs opening wider still. He rose again, moving faster and deeper and she squeezed her breasts in joy.

"Yes ... fuck me lover ... fuck my cunt ... fuck me hard," she muttered in a low, husky voice, speaking in the vernacular. "*Jorsechodhmujhe*! Gimme your fat cock yes ... shove it in ... mmmmm ... yes .... Ohhhh yeh ... that's good ... that's so good ... fuck me Ganu ... fuck me ... *chul*, Ganu *chul* ... *chodhmujhe*!"

"*Lelerundi*," he growled. "Take it whore," he growled, "take it ... yeh ... Ohhhhh yeh ... take my cock ... mmm, yes ... that's it ... take it bitch ... you fuckin' slut ... take it ... *chulkutti*
... *saalirahnd* ... *lele*!"

I was entranced. I moved on the bed and they both turned to me and laughed, not bothered in the least, not pausing for a minute. If anything, the fact that I was watching seemed to excite them even more.

"Hey, stud ... watch this ... watch me fuck the cunt!" Ganpat chortled, thrusting in especially hard, making her cry out and arch onto the small of her back. "See how she loves being fucked!"

"Yes ... yes ... Ohhh yes ... fuck me ... fuck me harder ... yes ..." Sonali cried.

I could see her begin to orgasm. Ganpat kept right on fucking her, moving faster and faster, making her gasp and whine in joy. When she was done, he slid out of her and roughly flipped her over onto her front between us.

"C'mon, Vinod, let's fuck her together," he growled.

I laughed and got to my knees and pulled her head up to my already erect cock. She took it greedily in her mouth and Ganpat got behind her and squeezed his cock into her cunt from behind. She moaned deep in her throat and rocked between us as we, her two servants, took her like a whore.

The train rocked down the glistening tracks, its lamp cutting a swathe of light in the darkness. A thin, shrill whistle was drowned in the wind. The train gathered speed.

"Did Sameer mind?" Rajeev murmured.

"No, why should he?" Sonali replied softly.

She was on her back on the lower berth of a coupe in a train rattling north. The air-conditioning was turned down and their bodies were already tacky with sweat. Rajeev nuzzled the hollow in her throat, flipping open the large buttons of her fine muslin *kurta*, undoing the cord of her *salvar*, stripping her.

Her breasts were firm and large and shapely, the nipples stubby in small, dense aureoles. He kissed her breasts and fondled them. Her hands fondled his cock and his balls gently. His cock pulsed and began to harden in her expert fingers. He sucked her breast sharply and she gasped and smiled happily.

"Well, I thought he might," Rajeev said.

"Don't be silly, G. None of you men mind that your wives fornicate. Why should mine? It was part of the deal with him, just as it is with everyone else. We're all free to have sex with whoever we like, whenever we like."

"True."

"So shut up, will you. C'mon now ... fuck me ... slowly," she muttered.

He chuckled and slid down, parting her thighs with his hands, carefully prising her cunt-lips open, his tongue slithering and snaking into her already damp crack. Sonali murmured in pleasure, and hissed softly, sharply, as his hot breath seared in her cunt, his tongue rolling into her slit, flickering like lightning against her gorged clitoris. She spread her legs wider, pulling her cunt-lips wide for his tongue, her legs arching over his shoulders.

"Ohhh yes Rajeev ..." she breathed huskily, "yes ... mmm, yes .. there ... there ... that's it ... oh god yes ... that feels so good ... mm yeh ... lick my slit ..."

Her head rolled from side to side, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her mouth open, her hips rolling, writhing, and heaving under his face. She held his head in her hands, moving it round and round in her crotch. He raised his hands to her breasts, pinching the nipples, rolling them hard in his fingers, making her gasp and arch and moan thickly in pleasure. Her body twitched and jerked erotically under his tongue-thrusts.

He stopped tongue-fucking her before she could come. She whimpered in frustration and he chuckled, teasing her by licking and sucking fleetingly at her cunt. Her hips jerked and heaved under his head, her fingers twining in his hair, trying to pull him down to her groin once more. He pulled away and rose over her face, his thickening penis thrust out at her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:15 PM