Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She leaned away, her lips shiny with my juices, and smiled radiantly, still fondling my cock. I gasped in shock, for it was still as hard as before, throbbing and pulsing, burning for more. It had never happened before, and it was only much later that she told me that she had spiked my tea with some aphrodisiacs.

I knew nothing of this at the time. All I knew was the searing heat in my loins and my need to immerse my cock in her flesh. Gasping, I flung myself on her, pushing her onto her back, fumbling between her legs. She spread her thighs wide apart, on either side of my hips, and with her hands gently guided my penis to her cunt hole. I chewed and sucked on her breasts hungrily, totally without expertise and she gasped under me in a delight which she later said was totally unfaked.

"Come on, Vinod ... shove it in now," she said in a soft, erotically husky voice my cock-head at her cunt-lips, speaking in Hindi. "*Ghoosa de andar!*"

I cried out and lunged into her, thrusting in hard and deep, ramming my cock into her cunt with a cry, arching my head in delight as her cunt squeezed my burning hot prick.

She cried out loudly, arching under me, her feet rising to hook behind my hips, her hands on my arms, and then I was fucking her, banging away, slamming my hips back and forth, back and forth, pistoning my huge cock in and out, in and out, in and out of her cunt.

"Ohhhh Vinod *hanh* uhhh *hanh* uhh *hanh* yes ohhhhh yes yes ... ohhhh yes yes do it baby yes ..." she cried, arching and heaving under me, her head whipping from side to side. "Yes! Fuck me! *Chodhmujhe!* Fuck me hard!* Jorse chodh*, Vinod, *jorse chodh*!"

Her obscenities excited me intensely and I cried out in excitement and plunged even deeper into her, exulting at the heat and tightness of her cunt. Her body rocked and jerked under my mad, savage thrusts, each thrust drawing an ululating cry from her throat. Her body shone with sweat, rocking back as I thrust and rammed my cock deeper and deeper, harder and harder into her.

"Oh Vinod ohhhhhhhhh uhhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried, arching hard under me, driving me wild with her cries.

She clenched my buttocks fiercely, dragging me down deeper into her fiery cunt. I felt her spasm and shudder and her cunt clamped down hard on my penis. I couldn't bear it anymore, and, with an agonised cry I ploughed deep into her, my hips twitching at her thighs, and shot my load into her sweet flesh, jet after jet of my burning jizz spuming into her sodden cunt. She arched, gasping in delight as my hot spoot flooded her cunt.

Panting, I fell on her, streaming with sweat. She kissed my cheek, caressing my thick, curly, shoulder length hair, fondling my back and buttocks. I slid out of her slowly and rolled over onto my back beside her on the floor.

We lay for a while, recovering, and she sensed my eagerness to establish my virility and manhood. With a soft chuckle, she rolled over onto me, the gold chain around her neck and her breasts swinging, and straddled my hips. I cupped her breasts, and suckled gently on them one by one, making her moan in delight. Her wet cunt ground against my cock which thickened in response.

She kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, her breasts hot on my slippery chest. She began to slide down my body again, sucking and licking at my nipples, lapping at the rivulets of sweat that glistened on my torso. She went down further and I murmured softly as I felt her lips slide around my cock once more.

This time, though, I was in no hurry and I lay back and let her work at it. I held her head in my hands and moved it up and down to suit my pleasure, pumping my hips gently as I fucked her pretty face. I lifted my head and watched her and grew aroused at the sight of her head bobbing over my crotch, my fat cock glistening in her mouth.

I felt the heat roil up in my balls and I tugged at her. She rose, my cock in her hands between her legs. She moved her cunt over it and impaled herself on my cock slowly, gasping in unbridled delight, her face twisting in pleasure. Her head arched back, and she bit her lower lip in tension as my cock slid deep into the hot, wet flesh of her cunt.

I cupped her pendulous breasts, caressing them gently, thumbing her rigid nipples. She whimpered joyously and began to rock back and forth on all fours over me. Her cunt slid up and down the length of my rod, enveloping me in her incredible warmth and wetness. Her breasts and necklace swung back and forth and she mewed her happiness. Her buttocks swung round and round, churning her cunt with my pestle.

She reached back and cupped my balls, making me groan. I rocked up under her, thrusting my lance into her cunt even deeper. She clenched my hand and pressed it to her buttocks. I didn't know what she wanted.

"Vinod ... shove your finger into my ass ... *gaandmeinungli ghoosade*," she gasped obscenely.

I loved it. I pried her buttocks apart and pressed my fingertip to her anus. She gasped and tensed and moaned softly, begging me to shove it in deeper. Excited by her words, I pressed it in and she cried out, her back arching in agony, her face contorting in a rictus of lust. I lurched up under her, hungry and eager again.

"Later," she moaned. "Later ... I want you to fuck my ass ... *baadmein* ... *baadmeinmeregaandmaro*!"

The very thought of it drove me crazy. It excited her, too, and she moved faster yet, jerking and rocking back and forth up and down. I held her hips and jerked her harder up and down on my cock, making her cry out. Her breasts jiggled and tossed. She cried out, louder and louder, her moans obscene and erotic.

She pulled away and turned around, straddling me again with her back to me and sank her cock on my cock once more. She began to buck rapidly up and down, gasping and groaning, cupping my balls and squeezing them. I jerked up and down beneath her, transfixed by the vision of her buttocks flexing and unflexing, lobing open to reveal her puckered anus. I fingered it again and she reared up, gasping, her hands flying to her breasts, squeezing them in an erotic frenzy.

"Ohhh Vinod-Vinod-Vinod Ohhhh .... Uhhhh .... *hanh* ... uhhh*hanh*!" she gasped.

"C'mon ... come on, slut ... take it Take my cock! *Chul*, *rahnd*, *chul* ... *lemerelavdeko*!" I groaned.

Her cunt convulsed frantically on my penis and I groaned, barely able to contain myself when I felt the hot flood of her orgasm cascade over me again. I held her on my dick till it passed. Gasping and panting, she leaned forward on her hands, her head bowed, her body trembling, streaming with sweat. Her buttocks trembled and writhed, her cunt still impaled on my cock. Gingerly, she eased herself off my tool and slid onto her front on the floor, whimpering and gasping, catching her breath. I waited patiently. Having discovered this garden of joy, I wasn't ready to leave just yet. I was only just beginning to discover the wonders of sex.

At last, she rolled over and leaned over me again and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Her tongue swirled lasciviously in my ear.

"You're wonderful," she murmured. "I want you to fuck me again."

How could I have refused? I was only too glad to obey. She turned and knelt on the floor and leaned over the foot of the large double bed, her buttocks thrust back at me, her breasts hanging pendulous, offering herself to me. I took her again, doing what she wanted, driving her wild. I tongue-fucked her cunt and ass for a while, relishing my first taste of a woman.

She came yet again and, even as she gasped and writhed in ecstasy, I rammed my cock hard into her from behind, making her cry out and claw at the counterpane. I fucked her cunt hard, holding her hips and jerking her back and forth on my cock, thrusting my hips back and forth, driving my cock in and out of her cunt. Faster and faster we went, our cries rising in urgency and volume, her breasts jiggling wildly, till she came again and this time I came with her, exploding violently into her cunt.

We moved onto the bed, and fucked all through that afternoon and much of the night that followed, stopping a couple of times for a drink and some food. We fucked like lovers or newlyweds, going on and on and on and she taught me and guided me and showed me various positions and I explored her body and she mine, every inch of it, with lips and teeth and tongue and fingertips.

Finally, she turned on all fours and made me fuck her butt, her body bent before me in a *,,.,* position. I straddled her hips and squeezed my cock into the incredible tightness of her ass, gasping in wonder and joy. She cried out in lust and pain, her fingers scrabbling at the counterpane as I drove in deeper and deeper, my body tensed and taut, my head arched, my cock swallowed by her taut rear channel.

*Yes, yes yes*, she cried, and with erotic obscenities begged me to fuck her ass harder and deeper. I slammed into her and she cried out and I thrust a hand under her belly and arched a finger into her cunt, making her orgasm violently. Her sphincter spasmed on my dick and I cried out and came for the umpteenth time that night, shooting my load into her hot, tight little ass.

And I have done it often since, more often than I can remember, and each time it is like the first, only better.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:14 PM