Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Many years have passed since Sonali and I first fucked. We are older now, she and I, but our bodies are still good, and I still fuck her often, and others, too. For instance, my master, Rajeev, whom I have served these many years with unfailing devotion, frequently invites me to fuck his wife. To this day, they are still the most handsome, hypersexed individuals I know and I never refuse his offers.

I fuck Sunnu with abandon and she loves it as much as I do. Watching the spasms of lust on her face, I marvel at mankind's forever unchanging desire for sex. Indeed, Rajeev is my idol, my hero: he has taught me much, not the least being how to enjoy homosexual sex. We still fuck, he and I, and it is always magnificent. But most of all, I like fucking women.

In the time since Sonali first laid me I have loved more women than I can count or even remember, but the memories of that day are still fresh. Sometimes, when I am in bed with an enthusiastic young girl who is sweating and moaning as I thrust my cock in and out of her hot, tight cunt, I think of Sonali and it seems like yesterday.

It was late on Saturday when Rajeev summoned me and told me to go to Sonali's house with some papers. I grinned at him - I used to grin a lot in those days - and hurried out. I was always hurrying. I didn't suspect a thing. No one looked at me as I left, though all of them must have known about my sexual tryst that hot summer afternoon.

Sonali and her husband, Sameer, lived in a lovely terraced flat in a quiet, tree-lined lane not far from Rajeev's house. I climbed the three flights of stairs to her house and rang on the bell. She answered the door herself and I grinned at her.

Let me tell you something. All the girls in the office were very good-looking in different ways, and all of them sort of flaunted an obvious sexuality. Sonali was no exception.

She was - is - very cute. She's short, but then, so am I. She's sort of medium fair, with an attractive oval face. Her chin is delicately pointed, and she has nice eyes, dark brown and lined with *kajal*. The nose is slightly hooked, the lips a tad pouting, the upper lip thinner than the lower one, but on her it looks lovely.

Her hair is beautiful, silky with a sheen to it, cut in a wide wave over her forehead, parted to one side and hanging down below her shoulders. Her legs and arms are slender, and she is slim, with a nice body. Her breasts are full and firm and juicy, sloping nicely, with hard nipples, the aureoles taut and small.

She has a good cleavage and her belly is flat, the hips flaring to firm buttocks and shapely thighs. After all these years, she hasn't changed a bit.

She took the papers from me and walked down the hallway, flipping through them, her back to me. Over her shoulder, she called to me to shut the door and come in, offering me a cup of tea. It was already in the kettle when I went into the kitchen. She poured me a cup and went out. I drank the tea by myself, slurping it out of the saucer, and then went out to look for her. She was in her bedroom, at her desk. I called to her from the door and said I was leaving, did she need anything else.

She rose with a mysterious smile and beckoned to me. I stepped over the high lintel into the bedroom, and noticed suddenly that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her* kurta* was of some white translucent fabric, and I could see the outline of her dark aureoles through it quite clearly. I could even see her stubby nipples poking cheekily through the cloth. I saw, too, the hem of her *salvar*, and that, too, was of the same kind of material, and she seemed to have nothing on beneath that either, for I can swear that I saw the darkness of her cunt.

My lance sprang upright at the sight, and I jerked my eyes back to her face, my heart thudding. She was an invitation the gods themselves would have been hard put to resist, and who was I, a mere mortal to baulk? She had on delicate gold earrings and a nice gold chain with a pearl pendant in a sepal setting around her neck, and a silver bracelet on one wrist. She looked smashing.

I felt embarrassed and a little frightened, for there was a slight, knowing smile playing on her lips. I bowed my head, desperately trying to quell the raging erection in my trousers. She moved closer and slid her hands about my head, drawing it to her chest. She had undone two or three buttons of her *kurta*, and it had fallen open wide, so that when she drew my head down, I was looking straight down her lovely cleavage at her breasts.

Without a word, she took my hands in hers and placed them on her breasts. She smelled musky and infinitely erotic. She took my face in her gentle hands again and placed her lips on mine and kissed me. I almost passed out with excitement. It was wonderful.

She slid her tongue between my lips, into my mouth. I squeezed her breasts and she pressed her belly and loins against mine, writhing her groin against my tumescence. Her breasts felt hot and heavy and I could feel the sharp points of her nipples.

I succumbed utterly. I thrust my hands under her *kurta* and squeezed her breasts hard, and her nipples quivered in my fingers. She undid my shirt buttons gently, drawing it off, tracing tantalizing patterns on my chest and back, making me tremble with excitement. She paused with her fingers at my belly, then suddenly thrust her whole hand down the front of my trousers, between my legs, closing her fingers around the shaft of my cock.

I almost creamed in my pants there and then at that, but she withdrew it just as fast. My head spun with excitement. I couldn't believe this was happening, finally happening, at long last, and that, too, with Sonali, one of the madam's from the office!

She stepped back, and tossed the *kurta* off her head, dropping her *churidar*. I stared at her and she smiled, caressing her body, her hands running over her breasts, rolling them under her palms, cupping her cunt. She came back into my arms again, as naked as the day she was born and I kissed her hungrily, squeezing and mauling her lovely breasts. My confidence grew as rapidly as my cock and I wanted her hard and deep, right away.

I ripped open my trousers and dropped them and dragged her hand between my legs. She took my nine-inch long, inch and half thick, uncircumcised, vein-ridged, throbbing cock in her hand and started jerking it. My pulse galloped wildly.

She undid my shirt buttons slowly and bent her head and licked and sucked my small, hard nipples. It felt wonderful. All the while, her hands were busy in my crotch, fondling my balls, stroking my throbbing shaft. Then she was went lower with her lips and teeth and tongue, licking my belly, going down and down till she was nuzzling my crotch. I thought I must be dreaming. This couldn't be happening to me, this was just the kind of thing my pals bragged about!

She grew hornier by the minute. Now holding my cock in one fist, she thrust her face forward and slid her lips about my cock-head and shaft and sucked my cock, just like good old Lata had done all those years back. I almost passed out with ecstasy. Her mouth was wonderful, hot and moist, sucking like a pump, her fleshy tongue playing with my cock-head in her mouth. I gasped, my hips rocking, hands flying down her head, my hips jerking forward at her face, thrusting my cock deeper into her mouth.

She spluttered and choked, then sucked harder and harder, her cheeks hollowing and billowing, her face distended. She cupped and rubbed my aching balls sexily. I gripped her head, grunting like a pig, rocking hard back and forth on my feet, fucking her mouth.

"Ohhhhh Sonaliben *hanh* uhhhh *hanh* ohhh ma," I cried.

She sucked harder yet and I groaned. "C'mon, whore ... come on ... suck it! Suck my cock! *Chul* ... *rundi* ... *chulchoosmerelundkohanh* uhhhhh *hanh*!" I cried, calling her a slut and a whore, using the gutter words I learned on the streets and was most comfortable with.

It seemed to excite her even more and her head rocked frantically back and forth, rolling and moving from side to side, her teeth and tongue doing wonderful things to me. Try as I might, I could no longer contain the raging fires in my belly and balls and I exploded in her mouth, flooding it with my seed, shooting thick wads of jizz into her throat.

She held on to me, sucking and swallowing all of it, like a cat at a saucer of cream, sucking and sucking every drop out of my throbbing penis.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:13 PM