Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He flipped his tongue at the rigid nipple, making her gasp, her head snapping up, mouth open in delight as he flicked the nut hard breast tip. He scbangd it across his teeth and gums, across the roof of his mouth, pinching and tweaking and twirling the other nipple, squeezing and kneading the fleshy mounds.

She began to move in excitement, rocking back and forth, up and down, her breasts and the gold chain jiggling heavily, her cunt rising and falling on his cock, going up a good eight inches, then slowly slithering down deep again, impaling itself on his penis.

Rajeev held her hips and began to move her up and down in a steady rhythm, lifting her high, easing her down, his own hips moving now in a motion that matched hers, his hips rising as hers fell.

"Ohhhhhh uhhh Ohhhh Rajeev Rajeev Rajeev Rajeev yes ... ohhh god yes yes yes ... ohhh uhhhh ohh ma uhhhh Ahhhh uhh Ahhhh uhhh Ohhh uhhhh yes ohhh yes ohhh uhh ohhhh yes that's it ... ohhh god yes ... do it Rajeev ... do it ... mmm, yes ohhh uhhh ohhh yes!"

Her head was tilted back, her face a vision of lust, her lips parted, the nostrils flared, the perfect teeth bared. She hissed as he slid his fingers under her buttocks, a thick finger pressing insistently at her anus. She yielded and cried out as it slid in slowly, wriggling and jerking inside her.

"C'mon bitch ... take it ... mmm, yeh ... ohhh yes take it slut take it all ... ohhh god yeh ... take it ... take my cock, cunt ... take it ... ohhhh yeh Mmmm yes ... god, yes ...!" he gasped in unfaked delight.

He took control now, and began to move with her, bucking up heavily under her, tossing her on his lap, heaving with his powerful hips and loins. She cried out as his cock pranged deep into her, her hands on her breasts, at her cunt-lips, flicking her clitoris, reaching back to cup and squeeze his balls, then going back to her breasts to crush and maul and knead the fleshy mounds in frenzied excitement, her head whipping from side to side, her lovely hair tossing wildly, the gold chain slapping and thumping on her chest, her body shining with sweat as she cried out louder and louder, exploding at last in a shattering orgasm, her cunt spasming uncontrollably on his enormous battering ram.

Quickly, he rolled her over again onto her back and took her rapidly once more, thrusting furiously in and out of her body for several minutes, making her moan and cry out. Her body jerked and snapped and rolled hard under his thrusts. He levered her legs wider apart and pumped and pistoned furiously in and out her cunt.

Her head jerked from side to side, her breasts jiggled and bounced under thrusts. She came again, her cunt convulsing frantically on his monstrous penis. He groaned and plunged deep into her, his head arched, his teeth bared in a rictus of lust. She squeezed his buttocks, forcing his cock deeper into her, clamping her cunt tight on his cock and he gasped and exploded again, shooting thick hot wads of gunk deep into her flesh, bridging the gulf of fate.

"That was good," he murmured a few minutes later, as they lay together, their limbs entwined, caressing each other tenderly. "I'm pleasantly surprised."

"For God's sake, Rajeev," she replied, squeezing his penis "I am a woman you know, a perfectly normal woman, with normal desires."

"So I see."

"Then what is it that surprises you?"

"Your skill. Your love of sex."

"I told you I'm not a virgin."

"Who was it? Who was your first lover, babe?"

"How does it matter?" she protested.

"Just curious."

"Only that?"

He grinned wryly. "Um, well, all right, not really. I find it sexy to know."

She sighed, then grinned. "Okay. No harm telling you, I guess. I lost my virginity at fourteen - to a stranger in Matheran, a horseman. Ashraf, his name was. He was very good. Then there was a school friend, Pankaj.

Then my servant, Ganpat. Then I had an affair with my neighbour, Yusuf, even though he was married. And his younger brother, Omar. I had several affairs in school and college. Also, with a lot of servants. I still sleep with Ganpat regularly - and with Yusuf, and so many others. I've even been having this really hot affair with our office peons, Chiman and Barku. They're good, really good. Chiman likes butt-fucking me."

Rajeev stared at her.

"Are you upset?"

A grin creased his face and he began to laugh.

"Not at all, lover. Quite the reverse, in fact. I don't believe that virgins are better in bed . They aren't. Give me an experienced lover any day."

"My friend Vaishali used to say that."

"Vaishali? Pankaj? Ganpat?" He paused, his eyes narrowing.

She looked at him puzzled. "Why, what's the matter?"

He stared at her, and then, very softly asked. "Vaishali ... she used to stay in a big house down at Tardeo? Had affairs with servants? With her driver, chap called Yaqub? Another called Ramdev? Others?"

"Good god, how did you know?"

Rajeev stared at her and then laughed loudly.

"Oh dear, oh dear," he chuckled. "You're that Sonali!"

"What Sonali?"

"I really don't believe this! You remember you had that heavy petting session with Pankaj who was going with Vaishali and then he saw her fucking her servants that night and the next day you
went to Matheran and so on?"

"God yes, but ... how do you know?"

"Who the hell do you think took Pankaj's sexual education in hand after that? I took him to Lonavala with Deepika and Shilpa and ... oh god, I don't believe this!" he said, shaking with laughter and delight.

"You?" she gasped incredulous.

"Yup. The undersigned, yours truly. And Vaishali later made me promise that I would keep away from you so that Pankaj would have a chance. He was besotted by you. Vaishali said that if I got to you Pankaj didn't have a snowball's hope in hell. Also, she threatened she'd never let me fuck her again if I so much as looked at you. That did it. It was one hell of a threat. I loved fucking her, and so I kept away from you."

"My god," she whispered, memories of her youth flashing upon her, making her tremble with the excitement of this discovery. The world had suddenly imploded upon itself. "To think we could have been ..."

He bent over her and kissed her gently. "Never mind the could have been. We can still be."

She smiled, caressing his immense back and shoulders, fondling his penis.

"Yes," she said. "We can. Come on ... let me suck your cock ... I want you to come in my mouth ..."

They hadn't bothered to close the bedroom door. Sonali's servant, Ganpat stood there now, watching them and smiling. He was happy for her. She was a fine filly, a great ride, and deserved better mounts than she'd had of late. This man was a thoroughbred. He watched as she slid down and took Rajeev's penis in her mouth. He knew how good she was at sucking cock, how well she did it. She would make him happy. And that pleased her servant.

End of Part 1 A KIND OF SEDUCTION

Next Part 2 PEONSTUD
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:12 PM