Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

Outside, Stanley kept his finger on the doorbell, grinning hugely. He knew Sheila and Calvin were fucking and that his bell would force them to stop, coitus interruptus with a difference.

In the house, Calvin swore savagely, lurching out of Sheila's cunt. He stumbled to the door, still naked, his erection sawing the air and peered through the peephole and saw Stanley.

"Fuck you to hell," he snarled, opening the door.

"My, my," Stanley drawled, stepping in quickly and shutting the door behind them. He looked down at Calvin's erection and quickly shook it in his hand. "Well, hello, hello, you mighty fellow," he murmured, laughing softly.

Calvin swore and tore away, stumbling back into the room. Following them, Harry saw that Sheila was on her feet and Calvin moved towards her, trying to jostle Stanley aside. Stanley grinned and, taking off his footwear, dropped his trousers and began to strip off his shirt. He was bigger than Calvin and elbowed him away roughly, without too much effort. Calvin swore again.

"Back off, motherfucker! I haven't finished fucking her yet."

"Tough, asshole, real tough. You had enough time, you should've done it."

"Fuck off!"

"Yeah, I intend to. With her. While you watch how a real man fucks a cunt."

"Do you mind if I decide?" Sheila's voice was soft and gentle.

Both men looked abashed. Sheila smiled gently. "You can *both* fuck me. Together."

Wide grins split the men's faces.

Then, as Harry watched, on the bed, the two men took turns fucking Sheila's face. She sucked their cocks one by one with evident relish, licking and sucking hungrily, her head rocking back and forth between their thighs. They grinned happily, pumping their hips back and forth, moving her head with their hands to suit their pleasure, mouthing obscenities.

"Yeh ... suck it ... suck it whore ... suck it good," one of them said.

Her face shining with lust, Sheila pulled both men forward and greedily tried to suck their cocks simultaneously. The two bulging cock-heads distended her face and her tongue worked them feverishly, licking and lapping wantonly.

Stanley fucked Sheila first, on her back. Sheila gasped sharply and arched under him as he drove his cock into her cunt. She cried out lustily, kissing him deeply, her hips lurching up to meet his in descent. His enormous penis vanished into her flesh. He bent over her, his hands on her breasts, crushing them savagely and began fucking her rapidly, with hard, furious thrusts that made her body jerk and rock and snap under his.

Faster and faster he went, plunging in and out of her like a dervish, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips hammering up and down. Sheila cried out loudly and lewdly, thrashing passionately beneath him.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes Uncle Stan yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes!"

He fucked her for several minutes and then, just as she brinked at an orgasm, jerked out of her with a gasp and made room for his brother.

Calvin rolled her onto her front and mounted her from behind in a deep squat astride her hips, quickly ramming his bloated, long penis into her cunt. Sheila gasped, rocking feverishly on her forearms and knees, moaning. Her body glistened with sex-sweat; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck.

Her breasts jiggled and shook as the servant plundered her cunt, thundering in and out of her cunt with shuddering moans, his cock reaming and slamming into her cunt.

On the bed, the two brothers fucked Sheila together in her cunt and mouth. She bucked on one man's penis while she sucked the other. Under her, Calvin grunted and groaned, bucking up and down, tossing her on his cock, squeezing her breasts hard. Sheila's face was turned to one side, buried between Stanley's strong thighs. The men laughed and called her names.

"Yeh ... take it whore ... take it ...," Stanley gasped.

They broke apart and exchanged positions, Stanley taking her from beneath, her back to him, his finger probing her anus, while Calvin went back to fucking her mouth.

"Ohhh yes ... yes ... fuck me ... Ohhhh yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Then, as Harry watched, pop-eyed, the two uncles began raiding her cunt and ass together, simultaneously and she was enjoying every minute of it. Calvin lay under her and she mounted him deeply, taking his cock deep into her cunt with a shuddering moan. He arched up under her and she cried out, her face thrown back, suffused with lust.

"Ohhhh Unhhh OH OH OHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Ohhhh yes!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:09 PM