Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999

"OHHH uhhhh OHHHHH uhhh ohma uhhh yes ... ohma uhhh yes ... ohh uhhh ahh uhhhh lick me ... c'mon Uncle Calvin ... lick my pussy ... yes ... ohhhh yes ... there ... oh baby yes ... oh that's so good yes ... ohhhh uhhh yes!"

Her breasts bounced and jiggled gently and she squeezed them erotically in rising excitement, crushing them in her palms, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her face turned to one side. Calvin
slid a finger into her cunt and began tongue-fucking and finger-fucking her simultaneously, whipping her stiff clitoris with his tongue, drawing it out, flicking it this way and that, nibbling it delicately.

"AHHHHH UHHH AHHHH UHHHH ah uh ohhh uhh OHHH uhh OHH uhhh OHMA uhhh *hanh* uhhh OHHHHH!" Sheila cried, going wild as the fires roiled in her groin and breasts, her body jerking and writhing and twisting in a wanton frenzy on the chair, her cunt-juices streaming into his mouth, her cunt convulsing haplessly on his twisting, probing, exploring finger as it jerked in and out of her cunt.

She clenched his hair and pinned his face to her crotch, her hips bucking at his head. "OHHH uhhh Ohma uhhh *hanh* uhhh OH Uncle Calvin! Yes uhhh ohh uhh uhhhh OHHHHHHH!"

He timed it superbly and stopped just before her orgasm broke. She groaned in frustration and despair and tried to jerk his head back into her groin, his finger back into her cunt. He laughed and slapped her breasts roughly. She gasped and moaned and that confirmed Harry's belief that she enjoyed some rough stuff, too. He decided he would fuck her ass one day.

As he watched, Calvin pulled Sheila off the chair and turned her around and pushed her forward with her forearms on the seat. She moaned, her buttocks writhing erotically, tempting him. Calvin straddled her flared hips in a low squat and, taking his cock in his hand, slowly squeezed it between her buttocks into her tight, hot, wet, convulsing cunt. He ground it into her flesh slowly and gasped loudly, tossing his head back and groaning, closing his eyes, his muscles rippling, his belly snapping inward as her cunt contracted frantically on his throbbing penis.

"OHHHHH uhhh yes ... fuck yes!" he gasped. "C'mon whore ... take it ... take my cock uhhhhhh ohhhhh uhhh OHHH uhh yes ... take it ... take it all!"

Beneath him, Sheila groaned, biting her lower lip, fighting to stave off her orgasm, her chest heaving, her breasts scbanging against the thick, rough cotton of the armchair's seat cover. His cock felt divine in her slit, hot and thick and hard, its rough shaft mashing over her gorged clitoris, pulverizing her molten cunt-flesh, piercing deeper and deeper and deeper.

"Fuck me!" she cried, her voice ragged and hoarse. "C'mon Uncle Calvin ... you frigging son of a bitch ... you motherfucking bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me ... yes ... ohhhhh uhhhh yes uhhh OHHHHHH yes ... that's it ... c'mon ... deeper! Ahhhhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes, Uncle Calvin, yes oh uhhhh yes!"

"Take it ... c'mon, you fucking whore ... take my cock ... ohhh uhh yeh ... oh fuck yes!"

Calvin began fucking her slowly and heavily, rocking his hips back and forth, flexing and unflexing his buttocks rhythmically, driving his cock in and out of her cunt in a mesmerizing, steady rhythm. Sheila gasped and moaned, her body rocking and jerking under her uncle's, her gold necklace swinging, her breasts jiggling and bouncing with his thrusts, her nipples scbanging over the chair's seat, her head spinning with joy.

"C'mon whore ... take it!" her uncle grunted, panting and gasping.

He fucked her steadily, driving his cock in and out of her cunt with grinding, skewering thrusts, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging smoothly at the waist, his fingers steepled in the small of her back.

"Ohhh uhhh OHHHH uhhhh OHHHH uhh yes ... oh ma uhhh *hanh* uhhh ohh uhhh *hanh* uhhh OHHH!" Sheila groaned, her face twisted with lust, chewing her lower lip in exquisite tension as the fires raged in her groin. "Fuck me! Oh god yes ... fuck me, Uncle Calvin ... fuck me! C'mon, baby ... fuck me hard!" she gasped. "Fuck me like a whore!... c'mon ... do it lover ... fuck me!"

Calvin responded superbly and Harry watched in envy as he fucked her quickly but masterfully, rocking his cock rapidly in and out of her cunt, each deep, piercing thrust drawing a choking gasp of pure joy and he slid his hands up under her body and squeezed her pendulous breasts hard, pinching her quivering nipples, making her shudder and moan and turn her face over her shoulder again.

He jammed his mouth to hers, kissing her fiercely, driving his tongue into her mouth as his cock plunged into her cunt.

"Your ass, whore," he gasped, his tongue swirling through her ear. "Now I want to fuck your ass!"

The doorbell rang.

Harry jumped, almost crashed into a footstool, darting back into the kitchen, wondering who the fuck it could be now.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:09 PM