Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He kept at it for a long time, his hands gripping her hips, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips rocking methodically back and forth. Harry could see the huge penis glistening as it went in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between the curves of her buttocks. Her body rocked and jerked under his and she mouthed a litany of erotic obscenities. He ran his hands down her lovely, slender, curved body and squeezed her breasts. She arched her back and he leaned forward and they kissed erotically, their mouths wide, their tongues fencing at each other's.

Sharan began moving faster. He gasped and panting, slapping his hips at her buttocks, thrusting harder, deeper, faster. Her cries rose in the torpid air. His head was flung back and now his hips hammered rapidly at her buttocks, his cock slamming and reaming in and out, in and out, in and out. Her body jerked and lurched beneath his. Her gold chain flapped and swung madly on her skin.

Her jiggling breasts were enormously swollen, the nipples rigid. He stretched his hands and cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard, rolling the heavy mounds in his palms, making her moan and whimper.

"Take it, whore! Take it! C'mon, you fucking bitch ... take my cock!" Sharan gasped.

"Oh yeh ... oh yes, baby yes ... fuck me ... c'mon, you motherfucker ... *fuck me*!" she called feverishly. "*Fuck me, motherfucker! Fuck me hard!*"

They kept fucking for what seemed an eternity, then paused, panting and groaning and, changing position, continued as before. Sheila lay on her back on huge, well-sprung double bed, and drew
her legs up high on either side of his hips. Sharan bent his body over hers pierced her quickly, and she arched hard under him, her back cambering.

"C'mon now, Sharan," she gasped, clenching his thickly padded shoulders. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me real hard, baby! Fuck me hard!"

Sharan gasped and began to ram-fuck her furiously. Harry could see his dark cock running in and out of her cunt, his buttocks bouncing feverishly over her bucking, heaving loins. Her face arched back, and her body jerked on the bed.

Her breasts jiggled with his thrusts. She clenched them, mauling and crushing them in a frenzy. Her face whipped from side to side and her cries were loud and utterly obscene.

"OHHHHh uhhhhh OHHHHH *hanh* uh oh ma uh oh ma uh *hanh* uhh *hanh* uhh *hanh* uhh yeh oh yeh ... fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! *Chodh* *mujhe*! *Jorse* *chodh* ... *jorse* *chodh*!" she cried.

"Oh fuck oh fuck uhh yeh uhh oh fuck yes ... c'mon whore ... take it ... *le*, *rundi* ... *lele* ... *le* *mere* *lund* *ko* ... take my cock!" Sharan gasped.

Sharan bent his head and kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. She responded instantly, sucking on his tongue, taking it deep between her lips, caressing him fiercely. Her hips bucked up heavily at his, sucking his penis deep into her cunt. Sharan swung his hips, grinding down hard. Sheila's luscious body gleamed with sweat. She clenched his head in a frenzy of hot lust and kissed him again.

"Yes," she hissed through gritted teeth. "Oh baby that's good ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me hard!"

Sharan moved faster, rearing on his haunches, his hips moving like a trip hammer at top speed, slamming his cock into her hard and deep, making her arch, driving the breath from her throat in an ululating cry with each thrust. Tendons stood out in her neck.

He bent his head to suck on her breasts, nibbling and sucking and letting go and sucking sharply again. Sheila went wild, her body thrashing violently under his, her face wild with lust and passion.

She orgasmed at last. Sharan flung his head back and growled, driving his hips into her with deep, slow, skewering thrusts, slamming in again and again. At last he ground into her and stiffened, holding fast deep inside her cunt. Sheila whimpered ecstatically. Harry saw Sharan's hips twitch and jerk at her cunt, saw the spreading glow on their faces, and then Sharan jerked out of her and shot his load, his jizz spattering over her thighs and cunt and belly and breasts and face.

She moaned, smiling radiantly, scooping his gunk on her fingers and licking them, licking her lips, fondling her breasts. Streaming with sweat, Sharan leaned over her gunk-flecked body and kissed her. His cock was still inside her. Her legs tightened about his hips.

"Again," he heard her say. "Once again."

Sharan looked over his shoulder to Ramu. The servant nodded, grinning, masturbating. "Go ahead, stud," he said. "Have a go. On the house."

Sharan chuckled and slapped her bottom. He rolled over onto his back and pushed her head down to his groin.

"C'mon, whore ... suck my cock!" he growled.

She murmured softly and crouched with her face over his lap. She held his cock, and her lips parted and slid around his cock-head. Sharan grunted softly. His hips twitched up and down. He held her head and moved it in his hands, fucking her mouth with intense enjoyment. Her head bobbed and rose and fell over his lap. His cock glistened and shone between her lips. Her face distended with the size of his cock.

"Yeh ... suck it, bitch ... suck my prick," Sharan grunted. "C'mon ... suck my cock, whore ... suck harder ... *choos*, *rundi* ... *jorse* *choos*, *saali* *rahnd*!" Sharan gasped in a thick voice.

He tugged at her shoulders and she moved up to kneel astride his lap. Her body glistened with his sticky jizz. She took his cock and maneuvered it between her cunt-lips. Sharan drew up his knees and arched his hips.

She gasped as his cock slid through her fingers and pierced her cunt. His buttocks flexed beneath her and his cock slid in deeper. She moaned thickly and tossed her head back. Deeper and deeper it went, and her hips sank down to meet his in ascent. Her belly drew in and her breasts thrust out temptingly.

"Oh yes ... oh that's so good, baby ... yes!"

She bent over him on outstretched arms, her swollen breasts pendulous over his body. He squeezed them hard. She whimpered and began to move, grinding her hips round and round in heavy circles. Sharan grunted and moved in unison with her. He appeared to be in no hurry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:08 PM