Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Instead, with surprising gentleness, his hands cupped her breasts. She gasped, her eyes wide in shock, jerking upright, her head snapping up to him. Her breasts filled his palms and he marveled at the perfection of their weight and form and shape.

"Uncle Stanley!" she gasped.

His eyes glittered with a look she recognised, knew all too well: pure, naked, hungry lust.

"I'm going to fuck you, bitch," he said softly, gritting his teeth, the violence of his words belied by the gentleness of his hands. "You can fuck all those guys, you can fuck your Uncle Stanley ... give me a piece of your action, slut ... *on the house*!"

Sheila looked up at him, her eyes wide in shock. A slow, demonic grin crossed his face.

"What's the matter, bitch? Not good enough for you? Wait till you try, whore! C'mon ... do for me what you do for *them* ... see just how good it feels to have your own uncle's cock stuck up your cunt ... filling your mouth ... rammed up your butt!"

Sheila felt a frisson of excitement jump through her. She didn't want to be hurt, but sex she could handle. And fucking her own uncle! It was too sexy for words. It was especially sexy because it had to be clandestine. His wife must not know.

Must not know that her husband's mistress was his own niece! She thought of it, the hideous, fat, oily bitch totally in the dark that her husband was fucking his brother's daughter! And Stanley wasn't bad-looking, not at all.

His body was lean and hard and well-muscled and strong and he was good-looking, too. If she fucked him, he would leave her alone, that much she knew. What he was doing was a tactical error: he would no longer have a hold on her. They would be *in pari delicto* if they *in flagrante delicto*.

As the lust swept through her body, she groaned softly, and her breasts hardened and her nipples stiffened in his hands. He stepped back in surprise, not expecting that response, expecting resistance, expecting to use force.

She lifted her breasts in her hands.

"Yes," she said softly, her voice filled with lust.

"Fuck me, Uncle Stan. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a whore ... c'mon ... I want you!"

And then the lust crackled through the ear and tore them down and they were in each other's arms. They kissed hungrily, and her tongue was quick and eager in his mouth and her naked, luscious body was hot against his and he could smell the other men on her and it aroused him. She undressed him quickly.

Stanley was a muscular, powerfully built man in his late forties. His naked body was smooth and hairless and hard, without an ounce of fat. Strong, broad, shoulders swept to high, narrow hips in a sharply tapering V. The chest was deep and cleaved, the pectorals thick and hard. His arms and legs rippled with muscle. The powerful neck supported a handsome, weather-beaten face with a strong, straight nose, full, lean lips and deep-set eyes. His hair was jet black and swept back.

She kissed him again and her cunt ground against his crotch and her breasts pressed warm on his chest. She slid a hand down to his groin and fondled his swelling penis. He groaned softly. She bent her head and sucked on his nipples, her fingers coiled around the long serpent of his penis. She fisted him slowly, feeling him harden in her hands, and slid to her knees before him.

Flipping back his foreskin, she swirled her long tongue expertly over his cock-head. Her breath was warm on his cock-head, and then her mouth enveloped his cock in its moist warmth.

She began to suck hard on his penis, her head moving rapidly back and forth. He groaned and arched his head and wondered when she had first done this and with whom.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped. "Ohhh uhhh yeh ... c'mon ... suck it, Sheila ... suck my cock ... ohh uhhh yeh ... c'mon, baby ... suck hard! Suck, bitch, suck!"

He fucked her mouth slowly, pumping his hips at her face, moving her head back and forth. His cock and her lips and cheeks grew shiny and sticky with his pre-cum gunk. He bent and fondled her breasts and found them swollen turgid, the rigid nipples quivering under his thumbs. His cock throbbed and pulsed ominously in her mouth.

His cock was satisfyingly large, nine inches long and correspondingly thick. Its musky taste and the heady odour of his cum excited her. Her latent lust came to the surface; now he was just another man, and she wanted a fuck, wanted it badly. She would offer him her mouth, her cunt, her ass, her breasts, any orifice he chose.

One hand on her head, he rocked her face rapidly back and forth, grunting in delight. He bent his head to watch his cock glistening in and out of her mouth. His hips pumped and his belly sucked in with tension. Her face distended with his throbbing erection and she sucked harder, jerking his shaft with firm fingers.

"Yeh ... suck it, bitch ... suck my cock ... oh fuck yes ... that's it, that's good ... c'mon ... suck my meat, whore ... oh fucking hell yes!"

The heat roiled in his balls and he pushed her head away. Immediately, she turned around on her hands and knees on the floor like a bitch in heat and thrust her buttocks up at him. She spread her thighs and leaned forward on her forearms and reached down to spread her cunt-lips open. He could see the dewy beads of cunt-juice on her pubic fuzz. Her puckered anus enticed him and he debated whether to fuck her butt.

"C'mon Uncle ... fuck me...fuck me hard," she grunted. "Fuck me!"

He decided to fuck her cunt first. He dropped to his knees behind her and pressed his cock into the cleft between her buttocks. She felt his cock-head at her anus and promptly bent forward and
clawed her buttocks open for him. He laughed softly.

"Later, whore," he said. "I'll fuck your ass later."

She nodded and spread her cunt-lips for him again. Slowly, he squeezed his cock-head into her. Sheila gasped as his penis seared into her flesh. Stanley groaned and flexed his buttocks, thrusting deep into her. Her cunt was a hot, wet vice that cramped and convulsed on his penis. His head arched in pleasure.

Gritting his teeth, he swung his hips forward and thrust deep into her. Sheila cried out loudly as the swollen penis pierced her belly. Her breasts were hot and swollen and they jiggled as he rocked into her and her gold necklace swayed.

"C'mon slut ... take it!" he gasped.

The obscenity aroused her. Moaning deliriously, she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees. Her cunt ran up and down the length of his shaft, impaling itself on his cock repeatedly. It was hot and wet and tight as a vise and it convulsed feverishly on his throbbing penis. It was a long time since he'd had a cunt so juicy, so hot, so goddamned tight. Stanley took several deep breaths to regain control.

He waited on his knees behind her and caressed her back. He watched her cunt slide up and down his rigid penis and the sight aroused him. He prised her buttocks open and pressed his finger to her anus. She moaned and her sphincter yielded and he inveigled a thick finger into her ass.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 02:05 PM